UPSB v4

Member Introductions / JC

1. JC
    Date: Mon, Jul 12 2010 23:03:24

Sooo I figured I'd make an intro thread to introduce myself to some of the newer spinners on this board who don't really know me :] I started spinning around September/October of 2007, so I've almost been here for 3 years (dang... that's a long time). Some of the online things that I've done/become:

[*]Create Heroes of Tomorrow (HoT) [*]Become a moderator [*]Manager of UPSB for WC10 and WT11 [*]Judge for WC10 [*]Create unofficial solos for UPSB spinners [*]Created shoutbox rule #0
    Some of the offline things that I've done:
      [*]Attended/organized quite a few gatherings... in NY, California, Hong Kong, and soon Massachusetts [*]Work for Pentel by promoting RSVPs around Washington Square Park via pen spinning [*]Help Pentel promote it's Spin It to Win It contest (linked with previous point) [*]Assist NYU graduate students win their marketing competition by advertising Pentel's Recycology line of pens, pencils, and markers
    Those are I suppose some of the more notable things I've done. If you wanna get to know me better past that though, talk to me :] PM me, profile comment me, email me, etc... But yeahh, that's JC in a nutshell. I'm loving the new board and I think a lot of you new spinners are pretty cool =] Hope you guys stick around, and soo if you don't know me though..... Nice to meet you!! Feel free to ask me any questions you have

2. Tetsip
    Date: Mon, Jul 12 2010 23:12:02

HI JC

3. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 01:47:13

For all you new members reading this, JC doesn't mean John Chan, It means Jesus Christ.

4. Gr3gY
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 03:01:57

dont confuse them -_-

5. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 03:29:44

wow, you were the manager? O.o that's so cool

6. thnikk
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 12:36:50

Welcome to UPSB!

7. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 12:41:57

:welcome: try learning TA or sonic, those are good places to start learning pen spinning, as for pens, try spinning an unsharpened pencil.

8. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 13:11:24

Welcome JC! i'm sure you'll have a good time at UPSB. :)

9. thnikk
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 13:53:00

you guys are sooooo cool