UPSB v4

General Discussion / A BIG Problem with my Fingers :D

1. SeanAdamleniSpinner
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 10:17:27

I Can't Bend down my Ring finger without bending down my Middle finger (ViceVersa):blink::blink::blink::blink:...But I can do it in the other hand:blink:...Pls Help..TNX :rolleyes::)

2. Screeoo
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 13:25:07

Try holding down your middle finger then do it.

3. Ed
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 13:35:42

Hmm... That's weird. Do you mean you can't bend your ring finger to the bottom of your palm without your middle finger bending? Because I can't do that without my middle finger bending slightly. If not and you just can't bend it entirely, hold your middle finger and bend your ring finger... Keep doing this and see if you can do it afterwards.

4. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 15:03:16

yeah i have to same problem with my middle finger. I can't bend them unless i fold my ring. I think the muscle attached to the middle or ring so when you bend it pulls the other finger. Yeah it's very sad there're a lot of trick require flexible fingers.

5. wotu1
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 15:08:52

I have this same problem, too. It will take some INTENSE training on your fingers if you ever want to get over this problem. i myself tried doing some finger exercises for about a month a while ago, but that didn't help. Sorry if i sound discouraging, but its a hard problem to break. What you CAN do, though, is learn a way around the problem. Your fingers will adjust to a way of doing tricks tricks that require you to have to bend your middle and ring finger (like sonic clip), without bending your mid or ring finger all the way.This is what i did, and it works =D. You can try out their finger exercises if you want, but it will be hard to get over the problem. Don't take this the wrong way, im not trying to discourage you, im just trying to warn you that'll itll be hard to break the problem.

6. Pen Ninja
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 15:17:28

doesnt really matter, just learn the tricks like usual, ull find a way that works for u

7. Greenman
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 15:47:20

Shouldnt this be in the manipulation thread?

8. SeanAdamleniSpinner
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 12:57:36

Ed wrote: Hmm... That's weird. Do you mean you can't bend your ring finger to the bottom of your palm without your middle finger bending? Because I can't do that without my middle finger bending slightly. If not and you just can't bend it entirely, hold your middle finger and bend your ring finger... Keep doing this and see if you can do it afterwards.
    Yea..i cant bend down my ring finger on the face up of my palm.. :(..suggestions?

9. SeanAdamleniSpinner
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 12:58:43

Pen Ninja wrote: doesnt really matter, just learn the tricks like usual, ull find a way that works for u
    Can you do a Triple Charge? and Sonic Clip??..that tricks that i cant do :(

10. Pen Ninja
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 13:47:45

SeanAdamleniSpinner wrote: Can you do a Triple Charge? and Sonic Clip??..that tricks that i cant do :(
    i can do that... i couldnt always do them... my fingers didnt agree with the motion so i just tried anyway and i got it just because i can bend 1 finger without bending the other, doesnt mean i can automatically triple charge

11. Gisele 8
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 15:00:33

doesn't change anything i can't bend pinky without ring and middle, i can't bend ring without pinky, can't bend middle without ring... and still i ve learnt a lot of craziest hybrids possible... just practice and find a way of execution

12. Elune
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 15:29:19

Gisele 8 wrote: doesn't change anything i can't bend pinky without ring and middle, i can't bend ring without pinky, can't bend middle without ring... and still i ve learnt a lot of craziest hybrids possible... just practice and find a way of execution
    this .... Yeah just learn tricks and linkages you want xD That your fingers dont move as you want doesnt matter at all ;))

13. Mufoofee
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 18:07:44

I have the exact same problem. I have dexterity in my left hand, though I am right handed. Maybe you play an instrument? I play guitar and strum with my right so I play with my left. I guess years of that got my fingers independent. :D I should switch to spinning with my left. :hmm:

14. SeanAdamleniSpinner
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 08:39:56

Pen Ninja wrote: i can do that... i couldnt always do them... my fingers didnt agree with the motion so i just tried anyway and i got it just because i can bend 1 finger without bending the other, doesnt mean i can automatically triple charge
    you didnt do some exercises

15. Vaan
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 10:46:24

i think this should be in the hand care?? anyway will this help you?? 1) put your hands shoulder high, palms facing out, splay your fingers (stretch them sideways) as far as you can,(incl thumb), hold for 5 sec, then relax. repeat 5 times 2) same position (hands shoulder high, palms out), bend your fingers forward, (thumbs remain still), (like a wave), bend them as far forward as you can without pain, hold 5 sec, relax. repeat 5x 3) wiggle your fingers and thumb (as if scrunching something), slowly and with deliberate stretch. Continue for 5 sec, relax and repeat 5x Do these exercises whenever you think of them (as often as possible) Apply alternate hot and cold compresses for any inflammation (if you have). 10 min warm, 10 min cold Ibuprofen for any pain or inflamation before bed should help as well. Keep your fingers as nimble as possible,

16. SeanAdamleniSpinner
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 14:23:26

Vaan wrote: i think this should be in the hand care?? anyway will this help you?? 1) put your hands shoulder high, palms facing out, splay your fingers (stretch them sideways) as far as you can,(incl thumb), hold for 5 sec, then relax. repeat 5 times 2) same position (hands shoulder high, palms out), bend your fingers forward, (thumbs remain still), (like a wave), bend them as far forward as you can without pain, hold 5 sec, relax. repeat 5x 3) wiggle your fingers and thumb (as if scrunching something), slowly and with deliberate stretch. Continue for 5 sec, relax and repeat 5x Do these exercises whenever you think of them (as often as possible) Apply alternate hot and cold compresses for any inflammation (if you have). 10 min warm, 10 min cold Ibuprofen for any pain or inflamation before bed should help as well. Keep your fingers as nimble as possible,
    ndi ko nagets?

17. Sc00t
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 20:38:46

it called practice..

18. SeanAdamleniSpinner
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 08:22:00

Stare wrote: it called practice..
    I know....LOLS

19. Timbo
    Date: Thu, Oct 6 2011 15:03:50

If you want to isolate the problem instead of just hoping it goes away with practise then you could try some exercises like Xtreme Digits. Most of the pretty basic exercises really help with dexterity.

20. SeanAdamleniSpinner
    Date: Fri, Oct 7 2011 08:22:58

TNX

Timbo wrote: If you want to isolate the problem instead of just hoping it goes away with practise then you could try some exercises like Xtreme Digits. Most of the pretty basic exercises really help with dexterity.