UPSB v4

Temporary Bin / For serious advice please?

1. peninja
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 03:04:57

..please delete?

2. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 03:06:03

is b even friends with you?

3. jet
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 03:40:40

Clyde wrote: is b even friends with you?
    ^ if this is the case, i would go with A XD

4. Dakrowl
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 03:51:12

ask b if she likes you, if not, dump her. Then, ask A if she can be more hot.

5. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:01:48

peninja wrote: So, for srs, 3 questions, first, do you have to go out w/ the person you go with to homecoming after? seconds, what do you wear? third, theres this girl(A) who i think likes me, and shes a good freind but shes not very hot, and theres this girl(b) who is hot and l like, how can i choose girl b without making girl a sad/mad/unhappy? since she is very nice and i still want her as a freind.
    Neither of them like you. Kill yourself.

6. peninja
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:06:33

kinda, were in the same pe class, and she thinks im funny -.-

7. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:11:16

peninja wrote: kinda, were in the same pe class, and she thinks im funny -.-
    you sure she thinks you're funny? not maybe you think she thinks you're funny? overthinking isn't good, just go w/ who you want to lol

8. Mufoofee
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:12:03

1: Depends if you want to continue the path of love. :wub: But there are also 2 scenarios: You had an awful time, we should never do this again, sorry. 2nd: You had a great time! :excited: and want to do it again. Take someplace nice and simple. Do not try to top homecoming until later. 2nd question: Dress pants or maybe REALLY dark skinnies, not the super skinny ones. And a nice dress shirt with a tie. Nothing else. 3rd: Ignore girl a? Just show up with a date to the dance. Try to stay away from her at the dance and then afterwards say , " What? You were there? Why didn't you tell me!??!" :ghost: Problems solved. :thumb: There is really no good way to let down a girl.

9. PREDATORNET
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:18:37

Step 1: Clean up your post. Can't read half of it. Step 2: Think about it more thoroughly. Do you like B because she's hot? or because you actually like her? Step 3: Choose One. The longer you take, the worse it will feel choosing one or the other.

10. peninja
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:19:51

OMGOGMGOGMO i might just not go... if i dont go to homecoming, will i look like a loser?

11. PREDATORNET
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:23:41

I don't actually know what homecoming is. XD No, you won;t look like a loser. You can just say some bullshit excuse that you had to go to your sibling's practice or something. It doesn't really matter.

12. Mufoofee
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:24:12

:facepalm: No not really. Its all about senior prom. Where you get to have a good time unless you are some perv that is going out with a 9th grader. I see that a lot in highschool. The girl is 3 feet tall and the guy is like 7 feet tall. I think its just wrong. IMO And no you won't look like a loser. I am only in 9th grade so that prom comment came from some of my senior friends.

13. peninja
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:40:38

yo mufo im also a feshamn :) but either way, so during homecoming its notlike formalwear right ? its like casually casaul wear?? cause all the grils are like omgomgogmgmgo o got a dress

14. PREDATORNET
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:44:09

Jesus. What does it take for the members of UPSB to make their post easier to read? When my sister went to prom, she and all her friends wore dresses. AFAIK, half the dudes wore casual stuff, the other wore formal stuff. Depending on which group you belong to, choose something.

15. Mufoofee
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 04:46:47

Casual but not too casual that you end up wearing torn up jeans with Converse All Star shoes. Don't worry about the girls, they are weird when it comes to evens like this. I don't know why, it confuses me. O.o The way I did for my 8th grade night dance thing was fit black dress pants with some dress shoes, a rolled up dress shirt that has buttons to keep it rolled up a tie and me in them. Make the color scheme to your liking.

16. itzDaKine
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 05:02:57

@peninja ok this is how you do it! you dont and cant do it! this goes in a couple ways but ill narrow it down to the Two most likely to happen: A. you tell the girl that likes you about the other girl nd she gets hurt. Duh. or B. you tell the girl that likes you about the other girl and the girl A doesnt really like you. so if its situation A go to this stop talking to her txting, calling and hanging out. then after you ask out girl B start talking to girl A again and tell her youve been busy! which isnt a lie! your trying to get girl B to cake it up on your dilly with her cake muscles! if it goes to situation B then your set! just remember always be straight forward and clean about your intentions. meaning: always be clear about what you want with both girl A & B. in the end just stay out of the friend zone! cuz if you take girl B nd she thinks your goin as friends you better put a stop to that! tell her how you feels! confidence is key! And usually guys dress formal and shit. but since its homecoming me personally? id go with black dress shirt, black jeans, and some chucks. ofcours this is cuz im a bboy. but dress to what your date wants bro:) Love you!!!

17. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 05:47:15

im kinda sick of seeing this shit on a fucking penspinning board, all of you faggots who ask about girl problems, as nate would say GO KILL YOURSELF.

18. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 05:58:41

@AoD1 this isn't spammer's bid, can't be a dick here

19. Kari
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 06:15:48

nateiskewl wrote: Neither of them like you. Kill yourself.
    I know you're a troll but you need to stop. Some people actually kill themselves when they are told to. Do you really want to live life knowing someone killed themselves because of you? I doubt it. And if you say otherwise you are lying. You should NEVER tell anybody that no matter how angry you get with somebody.

20. King
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 06:26:14

Ask her in a cute way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLq_tIVpZQI

21. Soren
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 09:05:22

is girl a a better friend than girl b? do you mostly only like girl b because she's hot? who do you have more fun with, girl a or girl b?