UPSB v4

The Vault / PS-Connect Beta Testing!

1. iColor
    Date: Fri, Sep 30 2011 18:00:26

It's time to expand a bit more, so I'm opening beta to you guys too if you are interested. You guys haven't gotten anything cool, and I thought it would be cool to get a couple more people on board. http://ps-connect.com (domain processing, today) Just register there, and the secret site-code is 'megalimegrime'. There aren't any specific things that I want beta members to do. Just play around and report any bugs if you find any. :3

2. Kari
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 17:18:47

That site is kinda confusing. Is it supposed to be like Facebook where we see what our friends post and not everybody?

3. iColor
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 18:12:29

Kari wrote: That site is kinda confusing. Is it supposed to be like Facebook where we see what our friends post and not everybody?
    Yeah, it's facebook except for pen spinning. I thought I made that kinda clear, haha. You can post and set your privacy settings to post to the public/friends. Of course, you'll need some friends to be able to see their posts. I suggest sending a friend request to me so you can see my status updates about the site.

4. Kari
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 19:26:27

Make a shoutbox. ;) And maybe do something like on here where there is a premium membership to help support your site. Just suggestions. ^_^

5. iColor
    Date: Sat, Oct 1 2011 19:52:12

Kari wrote: Make a shoutbox. ;) And maybe do something like on here where there is a premium membership to help support your site. Just suggestions. ^_^
    I don't want to copy UPSB or any other board by putting a shoutbox. But I'll think about it. And yes, there will be premium members some time to help support the site. Oh, and the more tab doesn't work with IE browsers. (Unless, you're not using IE, then I guess we have a problem.) But, the more tab doesn't have any more links than the ones listed to the left of it, so you're fine.

6. Kari
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 02:26:46

iColor wrote: I don't want to copy UPSB or any other board by putting a shoutbox. But I'll think about it. And yes, there will be premium members some time to help support the site. Oh, and the more tab doesn't work with IE browsers. (Unless, you're not using IE, then I guess we have a problem.) But, the more tab doesn't have any more links than the ones listed to the left of it, so you're fine.
    If the more tab doesn't have any more links then why have the tab? ~KTSpinner~

7. iColor
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 02:56:41

Kari wrote: If the more tab doesn't have any more links then why have the tab? ~KTSpinner~
    That's the problem, I'm learning how to remove it, haha. Ah, found the code and fixed it.

8. JC
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 22:41:27

Is it possible to take off the minimum 4 character username? ^^;

9. iColor
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 23:31:43

username is what you'll log in with, it won't be displayed. (I'll try to fix it later on, but do that for now.) display name has no limit, and will be displayed. @JC Fixed. Minimum length is now 1, har har. Oh, and use this from now on: http://ps-connect.com