UPSB v4

Off-topic / Dominion (the card game)

1. jaychou
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 22:17:44

Anyone that likes deck building games should give this a try. Amazingly fun and simple yet complex enough to allow quick innovation and strategy. Hit me up if any of you decide to play, my name is FreeRider http://dominion.isotropic.org/

2. J74Q
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 22:48:22

I thought it was LoL dominion haha...

3. browndog12
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 23:08:07

lolol me too cause it was for really released two days ago... im gonna give this a try as soon as i can, my usrename will be browndog12 i guess :P ill edit this post or post again with my first impression. havent played a game yet but the interface is intimidating :x

4. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 02:58:19

so dominion is becoming mainstream eh? about time, it already has like 8 expansions rofl I overplayed that game... got bored of it last year, @Erirornal Kraione can testify :) there are many deck building games nowadays... thunderstone, ascension, quarriors, to name a few. didnt know about this website, used to own a physical copy. also played on BSW.

5. Tkal
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 05:49:33

Having used both BSW and this website, I can personally attest that this format is much better. You have access to all the cards, aren't bogged down by a clunky client, and have a fairly large population of players. I'll admit I've probably overplayed it too, but I still play it when I'm bored/don't want to pay attention to class since the text only mode of isotropic doesn't really distract anyone else and isn't too obvious. I also play by completely random names every time I play on the site. That way if someone is annoying me by doing total gimmick crap and taking 5 minutes to buy a cost 4 card, I can switch to something else without the feeling of tarnishing any one name.

6. jaychou
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 23:45:26

i purposely put "(card game)" in the title so people would get confused <_<