UPSB v4

General Discussion / Pass it on (idea)

1. King
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 00:49:24

I thought of an idea. What if I had a pen. And with that pen i filmed a combo. And after i filmed the combo, i sent it to a person i trusted. Then they filmed a combo and sent it to a person they trusted. And that person filmed a combo.... Etc. Then each person that spun that pen would sign the pen/insert. I think it would be awesome. Kind of like the passing of the torch in the olympics huh? Just an idea. I am in no way starting this up. haha no mods to share.

2. funnky
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 00:58:46

there is 3 problems with this. 1.) i dont wana send no pen to any body. that costs $$$ 2.) there is collabs kinda like this already 3.) it says u are a female which means ur a trany

3. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 01:13:57

King wrote: I thought of an idea. What if I had a pen. And with that pen i filmed a combo. And after i filmed the combo, i sent it to a person i trusted. Then they filmed a combo and sent it to a person they trusted. And that person filmed a combo.... Etc. Then each person that spun that pen would sign the pen/insert. I think it would be awesome. Kind of like the passing of the torch in the olympics huh? Just an idea. I am in no way starting this up. haha no mods to share.
    Yeah Blahblahting and Iota did a relay with this idea. Except it was just a one time send deal. Sounds kind of cool just gotta make sure it doesn't get lost on the way around and also it'll take a really long time to get around to the number of people in most collabs (6-11) and finally you need a really good organizer for this.

4. King
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 01:17:15

Nachoaddict wrote: Yeah Blahblahting and Iota did a relay with this idea. Except it was just a one time send deal. Sounds kind of cool just gotta make sure it doesn't get lost on the way around and also it'll take a really long time to get around to the number of people in most collabs (6-11) and finally you need a really good organizer for this.
    Wasnt really thinking of it as a collab idea. More of a tradition. An honor to be chosen to receive it. But there are obvious things that could happen (Getting lost, stolen, broken)

5. MUSIIX
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 02:26:40

I agree, the concept is nice. But, like funnky said, this costs a lot. Unless, the people on the list is near to you, maybe it could work.

6. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 12:52:06

swespin did it. It's not on youtube anymore but here is a download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAFLZZTU It's 3.5 years old btw

7. Spin4fun
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 14:19:29

actually it might be quite fun if there are people dedicated to do this.

8. JC
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 18:08:36

We did this with all the moderators/administrators except we didn't film anything/make a collab lol. But we did send a bunch of inserts for everyone to sign and to pass on, which we then distributed it back so that each mod got an insert and one of tek's limited upsb rsvps. lol