UPSB v4

Gatherings / Meetings / Any Spinners from Italy?

1. KisukeHollow
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 03:38:12

Hi! i go to Sicilia, in Italy, the 2nd of october to 9th i stay in Enna, and my friend and i go to visit all the island, especially Palermo ITPSB is out, so if anyone of us know Italian Psers, please say to me. i think go to do penspinning the Thursday 6th, so if you can, we meet on Palermo Centrale, the languaje its not i problem, i dont got any idea from Ita, but my friend yes, and from PS question we can talk in english with no much problem, please all the Italian PSers or people who knows one, contact with me please Lots of thanks UPSB ^^ PD: The Game

2. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 03:45:45

Cool to visit Italy, I don't know many spinners from there though :?

3. KisukeHollow
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 03:50:08

the last year, ITPSB open, but only for 8-9 month i supose, and now, its difficult find Italian Psers, and i need know Psers of other countries, and film a meeting with all. it was a beautiful experience

4. crackwhore57
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 16:49:35

o so good tofind a fellow face here on the baton spinning board...you know of ahh err...kibbles? he ist very good twirler. he remind me of french prostitute name gretchen... they call her pussy the iron horse... she sweat like magma