UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / A world Like Fallout

1. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 16:17:51

I'd love to live in a post-apocalyptic world like the one in the Fallout series. I think society these days is too regulated. (Work, Sleep, Work, Sleep, Rest, Die) I wish that one day there would be an opportunity where I could just set off and live a life of freedom with no responsibilities. What do you think?

2. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 16:26:58

did you even play fallout? you would die of radiation, hunger or outlaws...

3. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:18:18

I dont think youve ever played fallout. If you have, your just retarded. Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time, and I would NOT like to live in a wasteland. This is one of the most stupid things I have ever read.

4. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:20:57

Zombo;137548]did you even play fallout? you would die of radiation, hunger or outlaws...[/QUOTE] I'm a beloved fan of it. Use Rad-X? You can't explain half the stuff in fallout, but say there would be an invention to prevent Radiation damage. Then bandits would be the only problem (which is part of what I'm for, you'd become part of a Gang yourself (or clan, or Army etc). [QUOTE=MickChickenn wrote: I dont think youve ever played fallout. If you have, your just retarded. Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time, and I would NOT like to live in a wasteland. This is one of the most stupid things I have ever read.
    Well you're a fucking asshole, just because you have a fallout avatar doesn't make you the Oracle of the matter. I put this in a serious discussion as I didn't want one sentence answers with no sort of input to the topic. Have you even played Fallout 1 or 2? I doubt it. A world with complete freedom would be very ideal. Call me retarded when you can't even spell you're. Pic fucking related.

5. neXus
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:22:09

Go live in the woods or a desert. Fuck you for wanting to impose your shitty world on to me.

6. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:28:32

neXus wrote: Go live in the woods or a desert. Fuck you for wanting to impose your shitty world on to me.
    I'm touching on the subject of Liberty for Christs sake. You're so god-damned anal neXus

7. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:28:50

The question proposed here if fucking retarded. Please leave society and live as a hermit.

8. neXus
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:34:23

You have the liberty to go and live in the woods or in the desert. No one is really forcing you to sleep work sleep work. (Except for you know, your body kinda forces you to sleep)

9. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:51:36

Wisp wrote: I'm a beloved fan of it. Use Rad-X? You can't explain half the stuff in fallout, but say there would be an invention to prevent Radiation damage. Then bandits would be the only problem (which is part of what I'm for, you'd become part of a Gang yourself (or clan, or Army etc). Well you're a fucking asshole, just because you have a fallout avatar doesn't make you the Oracle of the matter. I put this in a serious discussion as I didn't want one sentence answers with no sort of input to the topic. Have you even played Fallout 1 or 2? I doubt it. A world with complete freedom would be very ideal. Call me retarded when you can't even spell you're. Pic fucking related. http://files.sharenator.com/your_Your_and_Youre-s400x320-48177-580.jpg
    So YOUR one of those people who freak out when YOUR is spelled wrong. Go back to fucking english class if you want to correct people for that. Nobody gives a shit on the internet about spelling. Anyways, think of all the times you died in fallout games. Then you respawned. Guess what. You dont respawn in real life. You cant take it back when you die. you cant say "oh!!! that raider/creature is overpowered!" because YOUR dead. I have a feeling YOUR stay in the wasteland would be very short. They have to give you instant health(stimpacks) and damn near godly armor(power armor) plus an absurd amount of health just so you can survive. I have a feeling that none of us would live for long in fallouts world. Also, I dont think having an avatar with a BoS soldier in it makes me know about fallout. However, I do think sinking around 200 hours into fallout 3 and new vegas does.

10. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:56:35

MickChickenn wrote: So YOUR one of those people who freak out when YOUR is spelled wrong. Go back to fucking english class if you want to correct people for that. Nobody gives a shit on the internet about spelling. Anyways, think of all the times you died in fallout games. Then you respawned. Guess what. You dont respawn in real life. You cant take it back when you die. you cant say "oh!!! that raider/creature is overpowered!" because YOUR dead. I have a feeling YOUR stay in the wasteland would be very short. They have to give you instant health(stimpacks) and damn near godly armor(power armor) plus an absurd amount of health just so you can survive. I have a feeling that none of us would live for long in fallouts world. Also, I dont think having an avatar with a BoS soldier in it makes me know about fallout. However, I do think sinking around 200 hours into fallout 3 and new vegas does.
    Nobody? http://www.grammarnazi.org/ In matters with such high stakes, you would survive in a Fallout universe. Also the first two 'you're' s were spelt wrong.

11. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 17:59:52

Wisp wrote: Nobody? http://www.grammarnazi.org/ In matters with such high stakes, you would survive in a Fallout universe.
    Theres a reason why that website is barely develpoed. Aside from that, Im just saying that a fallout universe would be a bad idea. If you somehow survived the nukes, you would eventually get killed by something. Theres not many people living to an old age in the fallout games. Coincidence?

12. browndog12
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 18:02:01

Wisp = master troll

13. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 18:02:52

Wisp wrote: Nobody? http://www.grammarnazi.org/ In matters with such high stakes, you would survive in a Fallout universe. Also the first two 'you're' s were spelt wrong.
    Also, im spelling YOUR wrong just to piss you and your grammar nazi buddies off.

14. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 18:05:07

MickChickenn wrote: Theres a reason why that website is barely develpoed. Aside from that, Im just saying that a fallout universe would be a bad idea. If you somehow survived the nukes, you would eventually get killed by something. Theres not many people living to an old age in the fallout games. Coincidence?
    No coincidence, it's a video game, why would Bethesda want to program loads of old people into it? Everyone eventually would get killed by something anyway, we all die. I'd rather live 5 years in a fallout universe than 80 years on earth.

15. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 18:05:58

cmon guys stop flaming the problem is you said a world like fallout, not a world of freedom if you take fallout literally, that world is terrible place to live in if you want a world of freedom, you can achieve that even now and it would be better than fallout, like nexus said

16. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 18:06:30

Wisp wrote: No coincidence, it's a video game, why would Bethesda want to program loads of old people into it? Everyone eventually would get killed by something anyway, we all die. I'd rather live 5 years in a fallout universe than 80 years on earth.
    You go ahead and do that.

17. browndog12
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 18:07:49

Wisp = still master troll

18. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 18:13:03

and btw theres no complete freedom in fallout the most advanced societies in fallout have a structure and there are many organisations like brotherhood of steel or enclave the truly free ppl are looters or nomads living in the wastelands, their lifestyle is worst than nomads living in the african desert because they have to worry about radiation and bandits. so if you want to live like that you should just go to the sahara

19. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 18:13:42

Zombo wrote: cmon guys stop flaming the problem is you said a world like fallout, not a world of freedom if you take fallout literally, that world is terrible place to live in if you want a world of freedom, you can achieve that even now and it would be better than fallout, like nexus said
    This is why hes an admin.

20. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 19:00:51

MickChickenn wrote: This is why hes an admin.
    When did I ever oppose to him not being an admin/deserving admin? That comment made no sense at all. mfw how this whole thread turned out.

21. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 21:31:16

Wisp wrote: Nobody? http://www.grammarnazi.org/ In matters with such high stakes, you would survive in a Fallout universe. Also the first two 'you're' s were spelt wrong.
    Your a pathetic nerd.

22. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 21:58:35

lol it's like the people who say they wish there was a zombie apocalypse because they play it in video games that's like me saying i could be an amazing nba player because i play nba2k11 all day

23. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 04:16:31

Wisp wrote: When did I ever oppose to him not being an admin/deserving admin? That comment made no sense at all. mfw how this whole thread turned out. http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/923-facepalm.gif
    Im saying that he is a good admin because he can stop flaming and always posts something meaningful.

24. Wisp
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 15:32:26

strat1227 wrote: lol it's like the people who say they wish there was a zombie apocalypse because they play it in video games that's like me saying i could be an amazing nba player because i play nba2k11 all day
    That's far from what I mean but you could twist it like that. Or 12 year olds who think they are weapons experts because they play black ops

25. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 05:10:44

browndog12;137581]Wisp = master troll[/QUOTE] not even close.... [QUOTE=browndog12;137587]Wisp = still master troll[/QUOTE] again not even close.... [QUOTE=strat1227 wrote: lol it's like the people who say they wish there was a zombie apocalypse because they play it in video games that's like me saying i could be an amazing nba player because i play nba2k11 all day
    I like your thinking strat1227

26. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 05:51:52

im like the ultimate survivor when it comes with angry farmers, because i pwnt resi 4/5. ... ok fail attempt there.. Frog~

27. Wisp
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 16:55:22

You're all >implying any of this will ever happen. ;_;

28. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 21:46:50

Ill probably be with the batch that dies during the apocalypse. therefore wont be seeing this happening xD Frog~

Wisp wrote: You're all >implying any of this will ever happen. ;_;

29. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 22:38:25

Wisp wrote: You're all >implying any of this will ever happen. ;_;
    This is not 4chan. There is no green text. There are no implications.

30. Wisp
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 15:34:47

nateiskewl wrote: This is not 4chan. There is no green text. There are no implications.
    >implying I think we're on 4chan

31. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Sep 30 2011 05:15:55

nateiskewl wrote: This is not 4chan. There is no green text. There are no implications.
    >implying you approve of me and my greentexting because I greentext all the time on UPSB