UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / King's First Day session

1. King
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 17:26:17

[video=youtube;W9iwEXlvzuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9iwEXlvzuw[/video] BAKFALL :no:

2. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 17:43:25

Good job, but you definitely gotta work on smoothness and control though. Forget that Bakfall for the moment :P

3. King
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 17:48:36

Krypton wrote: Good job, but you definitely gotta work on smoothness and control though. Forget that Bakfall for the moment :P
    Yeahh ive been concentrating on that for awhile now D:

4. funnky
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 18:38:50

@King wooooooooow you suck burntcock.lol jk. i remember the first time i ever saw u spin and now looking at this. you have improved so much. variety and smoothness are soo much better than it used to be. i remember when i told you to learn the bak..or was it mid bak? idk lol but good job man. your almost better than me.

5. Liru
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 19:34:01

grat man,just work in smooth ;P

6. ohzers
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 02:05:31

funnky wrote: @King wooooooooow you suck burntcock.lol jk. i remember the first time i ever saw u spin and now looking at this. you have improved so much. variety and smoothness are soo much better than it used to be. i remember when i told you to learn the bak..or was it mid bak? idk lol but good job man. your almost better than me.
    lool i remember you still teaching him how to use a twisted sonic in a combo. You've improved a lot king :D good job

7. funnky
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 02:45:46

ohzers wrote: lool i remember you still teaching him how to use a twisted sonic in a combo. You've improved a lot king :D good job
    the good ol tiny chat days

8. King
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 15:24:08

Ohhhh the old tinychat.. How i miss you <3 Thanks ohzers :D