UPSB v4

Board Comments / Show Of Your Pens # Feedback-Thread??

1. Syrti
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 10:44:04

Hey. In the last time the Show Of Your Pens Thread isn't used much to show off pens anymore, but to comment and ask questions like "where to get these stuff?" instead of using PM. Since no moderator cleans the thread I would like to propound a Show Off Your Pens Feedback-Thread to solve the problem of huge walls of text. That'd be like closing the actual SOYP and create a new one. The new one is for pictures only! The comments have to be posted in the feedback-thread. This works very well in GPC and would keep SOYP clean and though a nice thread where you can see amazing works and get some inspiration for modding without scrolling through walls of text. What do you think about it? Greetz.

2. Nyx
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 11:34:00

1 thread for feedbacks and 1 thread for pics is so much better.

3. Rapid
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 13:07:27

Mmmmm. So we will just quote the picture that we want to ask more info? Sounds good to me

4. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 14:27:00

the only problem is that its not so easy to quote another thread but using mentions should be enough

5. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 15:57:57

But the people who clutter up SOYP is usually new people asking dumb questions without much research. We could put a reminder in the thread? But I quite like your suggestion though, troublesome as it may be.

6. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 19:50:52

I dont like the idea.i think that people could post the pictures of the mods,and the status. much more easier,plus that way,the whole board would be cleaner