UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / How to reject a girl without being too harsh?

1. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:36:30

:facepalm: as the title says...... don't want to be too harsh with her cause she is a friend. she has been giving me obvious, obvious signals and I have to act like a retard not noticing them :facepalm: Help :(

2. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:43:36

just treat her as your friend

3. neXus
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:54:34

You don't do anything until she initiates. Just because [B]you think[/B] she is coming on to you does not mean that she is actually interested in you. Maybe she considers you a very good friend and is just very close with you.

4. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 12:22:44

tell her to stfu and suck your dick?

5. MinEste
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 23:41:44

whatever you do, do NOT ignore her

6. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 23:43:17

MinEste wrote: whatever you do, do NOT ignore her
    no ignore her and then she will want your dick even more, then tell her to fucking blow you?

7. funnky
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 23:50:30

AoD1 wrote: tell her to stfu and suck your dick?
    yes yes. this is it

8. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 18:05:33

From my experience, a girl will get pissed off at you for not recognising the signs she's sending you and she'll stop or even not being your friend. I was lucky this really pretty girl is still my friend but I still kick myself for acting like a twit when she's being so very obvious ._.

9. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 18:11:26

First things first come out straightforward with it. Next time she comes out with a "sign" you should address it and be like "Hey do you like me or something?". If she says yes then you need to proceed to step 2. If she says no then act like you were just joking. Step 2) Just tell her how you feel and you just want to stay friends or some corny bullshit like you feel like if you get into a relationship with her you'll end up hurting her and you don't want to ruin the friendship you already have for this. etc. etc. Make it so that it's YOUR fault for not wanting a relationship and not hers. Make sure you compliment her first before going into the rejection. Like start by saying "you're sweet and I know we're really close but..." Of course you can switch out sweet with any other attributes she has. EDIT: Or you can just say that you don't really want a relationship right now and say you need to focus on other things but then that limits what you can do later because she'll think you don't want to get with any other girls and then if you do and she finds out you're in trouble.

10. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 19:21:25

Nachoaddict wrote: First things first come out straightforward with it. Next time she comes out with a "sign" you should address it and be like "Hey do you like me or something?". If she says yes then you need to proceed to step 2. If she says no then act like you were just joking. Step 2) Just tell her how you feel and you just want to stay friends or some corny bullshit like you feel like if you get into a relationship with her you'll end up hurting her and you don't want to ruin the friendship you already have for this. etc. etc. Make it so that it's YOUR fault for not wanting a relationship and not hers. Make sure you compliment her first before going into the rejection. Like start by saying "you're sweet and I know we're really close but..." Of course you can switch out sweet with any other attributes she has. EDIT: Or you can just say that you don't really want a relationship right now and say you need to focus on other things but then that limits what you can do later because she'll think you don't want to get with any other girls and then if you do and she finds out you're in trouble.
    she has already told me multiple times that I love you, you are the sweetest guy evar etc. etc. even if it in a friendly way or some shit -______-' i have told her once that I am not the kind of person who wants a girlfriend, especially at this point in life cause of the drama involved. She doesn't get it......:facepalm: I am pretty sure I was quite straightforward but whatever. If she still wants to be a friend, then cool I guess.....

11. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 21:18:32

Don't lie, dude. Everyone knows there's no way a girl would talk to you.

12. Colin
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 21:28:51

nateiskewl wrote: Don't lie, dude. Everyone knows there's no way a girl would talk to you.
    +1..No Im kidding. Kinda. I lold. Anyway. Dont ignore her, cause that's a dick move. Just tell her that right now isnt the right time. Being vague, yet explanitory works.

13. SJ
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 21:53:38

step 1. post in the correct forum

14. Light
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 22:00:23

tell her that you like another girl? iunno

15. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 01:18:27

SJ wrote: step 1. post in the correct forum
    lol

16. sangara
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 01:31:49

Keep in mind that girls are cruel and unusual creatures.

17. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 02:33:48

/attempts to find girl on facebook

18. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 05:58:26

best solution: introduce her to me. I'll see what i can do afterwards ;) Frog~

19. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 19:04:23

this thread is full of virgins.

20. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 08:18:48

nothing. if she comes on to you roll with it. sex is fun. it's not sacred. now, if she's fat or ugly I can understand you. and if she wants a romantic pissy-shit relationship tell her you're a homosexual. Make it as believable as possible though, look right into their eyes and make the most grave face you can. i find the shock overwhelms whatever feeling of rejection they get and they'll still be your friend.

Vassenato wrote: this thread is full of virgins.
    pretty much this. clyde gets mad bitches though hes the only exception.

21. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 03:49:36

Stare wrote: pretty much this. clyde gets mad bitches though hes the only exception.
    Fuck Clyde. He's a fucking tool. Doubt hes ever touched a vagina let alone stuck his dick in one.

22. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 04:13:24

she kinda got the message I think. She came up to me on friday and said : "why do you hate me" me : "I don't hate you" and then I did not say anything and she walked away :D she didn't walk with me to the class and she didn't talk much to me, just the occasional hey with a big smile. She kinda did like grab me from behind >.> i think its over....:happy:

23. Nicetricks
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 04:16:59

funnky wrote: yes yes. this is it
    Right because what we all want is some head from a girl we don't like

24. funnky
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 04:37:26

Nicetricks wrote: Right because what we all want is some head from a girl we don't like
    yea u say it like ur gay tho?

25. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 04:52:23

Vassenato wrote: Fuck Clyde. He's a fucking tool. Doubt hes ever touched a vagina let alone stuck his dick in one.
    lol have you ever fucked a 10? i dont care if youre having sex 24/7, if all you do are 2.5's its pretty much like humping your pillow, i dont wanna be a show off, all of you wont believe me, but a lot of girls in school do like me, the problem is they say i look scary(like im going to kill them), and most of those girls that like me are fugly

26. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 05:15:41

Clyde wrote: lol have you ever fucked a 10? i dont care if youre having sex 24/7, if all you do are 2.5's its pretty much like humping your pillow, i dont wanna be a show off, all of you wont believe me, but a lot of girls in school do like me, the problem is they say i look scary(like im going to kill them), and most of those girls that like me are fugly
    Your post never fail to amuse me clyde

27. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 05:22:10

Vassenato wrote: Your post never fail to amuse me clyde
    lol

28. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 00:32:34

Clyde wrote: lol
    clyde why are all your posts so fucking gay?

29. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 10:05:47

AoD1 wrote: clyde why are all your posts so fucking gay?
    lmao wtf are u doing here shouldnt u be gettin a life? best troll lol

30. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 13:23:02

Says you? :D You're trolling your own life, bro.

31. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 14:24:04

Erirornal Kraione wrote: Says you? :D You're trolling your own life, bro.
    i will leave this mediocre place soon when i achieve my goal

32. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 17:20:11

clyde's got the roid rage

33. Soren
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 18:24:38

just ignore her and dont pay much attention to her, and gradually she would want to break up if she's asks you to go out say that you're busy or something

34. Mufoofee
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 18:27:52

TheAafg;139624]she kinda got the message I think. She came up to me on friday and said : "why do you hate me" me : "I don't hate you" and then I did not say anything and she walked away :D she didn't walk with me to the class and she didn't talk much to me, just the occasional hey with a big smile. She kinda did like grab me from behind >.> i think its over....:happy:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Supergirl wrote: just ignore her and dont pay much attention to her, and gradually she would want to break up if she's asks you to go out say that you're busy or something
    :facepalm:

35. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 09:44:01

strat1227 wrote: clyde's got the roid rage
    no, its dem nitrotech rage u mad? but im thinking of taking steroids, cant see any results...3 weeks already in the gym, stopped this week due to practice, but will workout here at home

36. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 09:44:34

strat1227 wrote: clyde's got the roid rage
    no, its dem nitrotech rage u mad? but im thinking of taking steroids, cant see any results...3 weeks already in the gym, stopped this week due to practice, but will workout here at home

37. chris
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 10:57:00

I just lol at your posts, Clyde. really