UPSB v4

Off-topic / #54 FANG

1. Raos
    Date: Tue, Sep 20 2011 23:01:48

@fang Alright, lets start!~ Helloo people, fang is the name. Or like my mother called me: Kay. There is 100% of change I got penspinning as a hobby and I do this with love, lots of them!~ ^^. My other hobbies are: Play the guitar, drawing stuff and play tennis. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't have alot of stuff to say about myselve, cuz everyone look to my on theire own way. There aren't much facts about me.... >.< exept I love cheese chips, but I don't think that is interesting to tell......I hope you enjoyed this little paragraph, I can go on for hours like this, but I think I have to quit, or else you guys don't have anything to ask me!~ BRING IT ON!~

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Sep 20 2011 23:05:07

Finally...just sayin lol Anyways do you play tennis competitively? I also play tennis that's why I ask ^^

3. Zkhan
    Date: Tue, Sep 20 2011 23:48:14

what got you into pen spinning? who is your favorite PSer? Favorite mod? lets stick with the basics for now :P

4. SpinnerNoob
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 00:25:24

Do you like tuetles?

5. Dris
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 00:42:46

How fare you in life? Do you think your name is cool? ;)

6. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 03:23:35

Have you ever seen a fat pser? Are YOU fat? Do you hate stupid people?

7. RicLu98
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 03:50:27

are you pro at tennis? i also play tennis

8. GigaByte
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 06:46:59

fav food ? how u got the your ps name ?

9. wotu1
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 14:11:40

Are you asian?

10. fang
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 18:51:10

Nachoaddict;136302] Anyways do you play tennis competitively? I also play tennis that's why I ask ^^[/QUOTE] Yes I do, I love to play tournaments. To bad there aren't many around here.... [QUOTE=Zkhan;136316]what got you into pen spinning?[/QUOTE] Hmm, I was watching some youtube video's with a good friend of mine (OnOwn, lol) And we found a video called: Japed 1st, (maybe heard of it?!~ lol) and we where like: "I WANNE LEARN THAT 2 OMG!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;136316]who is your favorite PSer?[/QUOTE] I got 4 fav. spinners, with all there own style: Eriror, Gisele 8, Fel2Fram and Fire@fox........ But if I have to choose I think I choose Eriror for sure!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;136316]Favorite mod?[/QUOTE] I really enjoy to spin with my personal mod, but to bad it is in repair TT^TT. Beside that I love to spin with a RSVP MX, even though I am not good with it..... [QUOTE=SpinnerNoob;136323]Do you like tuetles?[/QUOTE] OFcourse I do!~ <3 [QUOTE=Dris;136328]How fare you in life? [/QUOTE] I don't really understand that question :$ [QUOTE=Dris;136328]Do you think your name is cool? ;)[/QUOTE] Yeah, I think it has a high level of awsomeness..... But I still think it is very clishe!~ [QUOTE=MickChickenn;136378]Have you ever seen a fat pser?[/QUOTE] Yes I have. Not in real life though!~ ^_^ [QUOTE=MickChickenn;136378]Are YOU fat?[/QUOTE] I am a 1.88 meter long guy with a weight of 75 Kilograms. My middle length is 81. So no, I don't think I am in your definition of being fat. [QUOTE=MickChickenn;136378]Do you hate stupid people?[/QUOTE] Depends, if people are stupid but aren't troublesome. I don't mind.... But if people are being stupid and be very troublesome to me, I might get a light feeling of hate. [QUOTE=RicLu98;136385]are you pro at tennis? i also play tennis[/QUOTE] Actualy I don't have a idea how good I am compare to the world, cuz I play often to the same opponents. But if I have to believe the current tennisers who are playing on high level around me.......I totaly suck...... [QUOTE=GigaByte;136414]fav food ?[/QUOTE] I love to eat Mexican, with taco's. But you can get me very happy with japanese Noodles with prawns and curry sauce!~ [QUOTE=GigaByte;136414]how u got the your ps name ?[/QUOTE] Not a very long story, I started first to think about nature names with a element (like ice) or animals (lupus) but that didn't worked out very well. I love to watch anime, and a name of one of the characters was Kiba (not the naruto one, wolfs rain <3) And I wanted to something with wolfs. And then I found out that Kiba means fang......and I liked that name... so I use it.... I do have some regret for not taking the name "Lupus" <- cuz that name is awsome!~ [QUOTE=wotu1 wrote: Are you asian?
    No I am not, I am 100% frisian/Dutch!~ ^_^

11. Dris
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 19:01:28

Where did you get your status? Do you like spinning light or heavy mods?

12. fang
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 19:08:52

Dris;136509]Where did you get your status?[/QUOTE] That is a part of a lyrics of one of my favorite songs: Finch - What it is to burn [video=youtube;DLbHfOhJNR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLbHfOhJNR4&feature=player_profilepage[/video] [QUOTE=Dris wrote: Do you like spinning light or heavy mods?
    I spin better with middle/heavy mods, but I start to spin with more light mods like the RSVP MX and Emboss mod.

13. Dris
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 19:34:44

Hmmm... Where did you get your Signature? And what heavy/mid mods do you like?

14. fang
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 20:21:17

Dris;136513]Where did you get your Signature?[/QUOTE] The first time I saw it, it was a quote from someone on DeviantArt. Then I used it with that person's name coppyrighted..... But then I found out it was already one the web without a trace of the creator...... So I could use it without a name. [QUOTE=Dris wrote: And what heavy/mid mods do you like?
    Actualy I mean just heavy, I only like the KT, I hate the buster cyl, even though it sometimes spin like heaven, but I don't want to be a buster noob (again) You sure ask alot Dris, am I that interesting?!~ ^_^

15. Dris
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 20:26:31

I like asking questions to people i like. And what do you think of penspinningonline.com? Do you like the Minvvoo Mod?

16. fang
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 20:48:03

Dris;136518]I like asking questions to people i like.[/QUOTE] D'awwwwwwwwww :wub: [QUOTE=Dris;136518] And what do you think of penspinningonline.com?[/QUOTE] Hmm, good question... I am still looking for what it is become. But for now I see it is a fun project and nice to watch with more professional spinning and also nice games to watch. I think Minwoo and Samourai are doing a great job so far. Looking foward to more!~ ^_^ [QUOTE=Dris wrote: Do you like the Minvvoo Mod?
    Hmm, I've spun with it once.... on a Dutch meeting 1.5 year ago. It is a great mod who even look very good. But not good for my style of spinning. It'll even become more crappy lol!~ ^_^

17. Dris
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 20:54:25

Lol'D At your reply. Are you really tall for your age? Do you consider yourself in shape? Are you good with a G3 Mod?

18. Nicetricks
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 21:04:09

pancakes or waffles?

19. Enkronidus
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 21:42:09

Who is the inspiration of your life and why? You play guitar? :o Do you sing as well? You seem to develop some sort of rival relationship with Xienix, why so? What is the best moment in your life? What is your favourite subject to study? What do you want to be in the future? What is the point of life? Is destiny written or you write your own destiny? Define perfect. Favourite games? What do you like about yourself? What do you hate about yourself? What is your favourite animal? Is 0.999... = 1? Why? [I'm just asking this, because from my opinion it is not. Even though most sheet works say it is. >.>] What is your favourite number and why? Do you believe in the afterlife? Doesn't look like a lot of questions, but trust me, I tried. ;_;

20. Zkhan
    Date: Wed, Sep 21 2011 22:22:39

Why are you so tall? (1.88m!? you're 2 whole inches taller than me :P) Do you like living in the Netherlands? If you were to go on vacation, what other countries would you want to visit? Favorite Fruit? Favorite Vegetable? Busts or Baks? Favorite subject in school? What camera do you use to film/take pics? Why is the ring finger on my right hand crooked?

21. GigaByte
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 03:49:37

do you have girlfriend?

22. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 06:14:50

Why are you so likeable?

23. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 07:55:57

why do u keep saying "~" ?

24. fang
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 18:27:55

Dris;136525]Are you really tall for your age? [/QUOTE] No I am not, I have a perfect height. I know enough people who are taller than me and around the same age. [QUOTE=Dris;136525]Do you consider yourself in shape?[/QUOTE] Yes, perfectly in shape!~ *cough* [QUOTE=Dris;136525] Are you good with a G3 Mod?[/QUOTE] No I am not. I know that for sure!~ [QUOTE=Nicetricks;136527]pancakes or waffles?[/QUOTE] Pancakes [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]Who is the inspiration of your life and why?[/QUOTE] My inspiration of life are the people I love the most. Those are people who want to be theireselve, live how they want to live. Cuz those people are the only one who come far!~ [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]You play guitar? :o Do you sing as well?[/QUOTE] No, I can't sing. I don't have enough control over my voice, I've tried though. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]You seem to develop some sort of rival relationship with Xienix, why so?[/QUOTE] I started with spinning around 2 weeks before Xienix did. I learned him the whole basics, and he took advanged of that. So he could inprove a while on stuff I first had to figure out. But now he is ALOT better than I am..... that makes me feel some sort of a n00b, so I want to catch up.(not that it'll work) [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]What is the best moment in your life?[/QUOTE] Don't have one. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]What is your favourite subject to study?[/QUOTE] Math, to bad I don't have it anymore!~ [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]What do you want to be in the future?[/QUOTE] Someone who recieve alot of respect for the person who he is. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]What is the point of life? Is destiny written or you write your own destiny? [/QUOTE] You can make ur own destiny in small parts. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]Define perfect.[/QUOTE] Perefection = inperfection. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]Favourite games?[/QUOTE] Mind games. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]What do you like about yourself? [/QUOTE] Nothing much. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]What do you hate about yourself?[/QUOTE] Almost everything. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]What is your favourite animal?[/QUOTE] Very clishe, a wolf. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]Is 0.999... = 1? Why? [I'm just asking this, because from my opinion it is not. Even though most sheet works say it is. >.>][/QUOTE] theoretical: No, there is still a differents of 0.001. practical: Yes, nobody would cut a plank with a length of 0.999m. But go for the 1 meter. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]What is your favourite number and why?[/QUOTE] I think the number i is very interesting. Cuz it cound as a number, but it is still an unknown factor. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]Do you believe in the afterlife?[/QUOTE] Yes and No. I would be a good if it could. But I am almost sure it isn't true. [QUOTE=Enkronidus;136531]Doesn't look like a lot of questions, but trust me, I tried. ;_;[/QUOTE] Did you wanted to ask for more then?!~ I think you did a good job!~ ^_^ [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]Why are you so tall? (1.88m!? you're 2 whole inches taller than me :P)[/QUOTE] That is a LOOOOONG story. [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]Do you like living in the Netherlands?[/QUOTE] Yes, I do....but I never lived in anouther country so I don't know how that is. [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]If you were to go on vacation, what other countries would you want to visit?[/QUOTE] Egypt, Japan and Canada. [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]Favorite Fruit? [/QUOTE] Apple [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]Favorite Vegetable?[/QUOTE] Carrots [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]Busts or Baks?[/QUOTE] Can't bust, so baks [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]Favorite subject in school?[/QUOTE] Hmm, it is typography!!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]What camera do you use to film/take pics?[/QUOTE] Don't have a cam!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;136535]Why is the ring finger on my right hand crooked?[/QUOTE] Cuz I pulled it whille you where sleeping!~ [QUOTE=GigaByte;136587]do you have girlfriend?[/QUOTE] No, I don't. [QUOTE=Krypton;136604]Why are you so likeable?[/QUOTE] I am not, and if I am: [video=youtube;t348e24vDyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA&list=PL45972F7386378F01&index=7[/video] [QUOTE=eazi-penspinner wrote: why do u keep saying "~" ?
    Cuz I also use ~ when I write, maybe I just want to be fail-like special........

25. Dris
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 19:15:13

Do you like S777? What about Vicgotgame? What style of pen spinning do you like?

26. fang
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 19:43:02

Dris;136698]Do you like S777? [/QUOTE] Yes, I enjoy to watch some of his stuff. [QUOTE=Dris;136698]What about Vicgotgame?[/QUOTE] Yes, I have lots respect for him as a spinner and the stuff he does. I only thing it is to bad for beginners who want to be like him..... [QUOTE=Dris wrote: What style of pen spinning do you like?
    [/QUOTE] I like to see penspinning in a flawless way with alot of spinless and creative elements.

27. Dris
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 19:44:41

What do you think of S777's style? What do you think about beginners trying to spin busters? Who influenced you the most as a pen spinner?

28. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 05:17:43

@Zkhan did you know that the Dutch are the tallest nationality in the world on average? :P

29. GigaByte
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 13:40:31

how long u spin already ?

30. Nicetricks
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 02:08:49

Didn't you say you didn't want to be sotw lol Speaking of sotw, can I be the next one pl0x :) Do you play ps3, xbox or wii

31. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 03:45:34

What month were you born in? Do you have any pets? Favorite type of weather? Fang for wt13? Have you ever been to any gatherings? Future career? Where would you like to go to college?Overseas? Can I be the next SOTW? :P

32. fang
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 07:14:57

Dris;136703]What do you think of S777's style? [/QUOTE] A very interesting style to watch, he use elements in his penspinning who are just different than the "normal" standard tricks. Like infinity. And his use of tricks are amazing like the anti-grafiti. No wonder he is now the world champion. [QUOTE=Dris;136703] What do you think about beginners trying to spin busters?[/QUOTE] I am fully against it, I was a buster noob myselve. Well, not 100%. But the buster was my 4th mod. (first mod: Personal, 2# and 3# where ZT mods) and I did learn alot with those mods.(I am even one of the Buster noobs who came right afther Spinnerpeem his WT09 video's <_<) But was very stupid with that. I could've been MUCH better if I didn't do that. But nobody said to me what was right and what was wrong. Afther all those things I had my first meeting and then me was told what to buy and stuff. ^_^ [QUOTE=Dris;136703] Who influenced you the most as a pen spinner?[/QUOTE] I think that is Eriror for sure. Even though my style doesn't look like his. And not only by his video's (who are just simply amazing) But he also taught me now for 1.5 years alot of stuff like nice hybrids and linking. I am still very gratefull for that!~ :wub: [QUOTE=Krypton;136800]did you know that the Dutch are the tallest nationality in the world on average? :P[/QUOTE] That is true, but let me tell you anouther fact. I am Frisian, Frisians are even taller than normal Dutch!~ [QUOTE=GigaByte;136852]how long u spin already ?[/QUOTE] For 2 years now. I don't have the skills for a 2 year (if you can see what people learn in 7 month) But I do have alot of experience!~ ^_^ [QUOTE=Nicetricks;137022]Didn't you say you didn't want to be sotw lol[/QUOTE] Yes I did. But let me tell you a funny fact. In some ways of being something (like SOTW) there are ALOT of people who ask to be the next. As such a person who have to choose those hear alot of "Choose me"-stuff to hear, but don't remember the name who asked cuz it is so common. I said I didn't want to be the next was to test it out. If you say I DON'T want to be the next. The person who have to choose get a change in his normal flow. If that happends he will remember the name. Means if he have to think about the next SOTW he first think of person who said that he DIDN"T want to become the next. And I was right!~ ^_^ [QUOTE=Nicetricks;137022]Speaking of sotw, can I be the next one pl0x :)[/QUOTE] No. [QUOTE=Nicetricks;137022]Do you play ps3, xbox or wii[/QUOTE] I play xbox, the old one. With some lovely oldschool games!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;137042]What month were you born in?[/QUOTE] October!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;137042]Do you have any pets?[/QUOTE] Yes, I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and some fish!~ ^_^ And I love them all, even though they are crazy just like theire owners!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;137042]Favorite type of weather?[/QUOTE] Cloudly with some snow and around the 0*C, or sunny soft weather around the 5*C. [QUOTE=Zkhan;137042]Fang for wt13?[/QUOTE] I wish, but I don't think that will work out. I don't have a style to beat others the crap out. No difficultie. I set my hope more on the WC!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;137042]Have you ever been to any gatherings?[/QUOTE] Yes, I have... Some Dutch gatherings. I hope to go to some French or German gatherings once!~ [QUOTE=Zkhan;137042]Future career?[/QUOTE] Hmm, good question. Illustrator is what I want to become. I also love cartoons and designing. (my studie is Media and desighn) [QUOTE=Zkhan;137042]Where would you like to go to college?Overseas?[/QUOTE] I already study, and I never wanted to go to anouther countrys for studie. Not my kind of thing. We have here in the Netherlands fine studies. I make use of that, while having friends and familie nearby. If I want to go to anouther countrys I do that only for vacation. ^_^ [QUOTE=Zkhan wrote: Can I be the next SOTW? :P
    No.

33. Dris
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 12:22:51

What's sotw? Which pen spinnings in upsb do you like the most? Which newbie do you think has the mist potential (6 months or less or whatever)?

34. fang
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 14:56:24

Dris;137117]What's sotw?[/QUOTE] SOTW = Spinner Of The Week. (<-this treat!~) [QUOTE=Dris;137117]Which pen spinnings in upsb do you like the most?[/QUOTE] Like in penspiner? It would be xSpin or Zkhan. [QUOTE=Dris wrote: Which newbie do you think has the mist potential (6 months or less or whatever)?
    I don't know, I don't see alot of those people!~

35. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 15:21:36

Wow o_o I do wish I have the Dutch allele for growth though, it sucks being short :( OT, best penspinner friend?

36. fang
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 15:30:37

Krypton wrote: best penspinner friend?
    Hmm, I got a few. -OnOwn, Xienix, Burnedfirefly and Eriror!~ ^_^

37. Dris
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 17:08:07

Excuse my typos, I was asking them on my iPod lol. Out of all the people you know here, who do you think has the greatest potential (a few that aren't already pro)? What do you think about trolls?

38. fang
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 17:21:47

Dris;137192]Out of all the people you know here, who do you think has the greatest potential? [/QUOTE] Hmm, good point..... I actualy don't know...But I think people like Van will go far, and Enterthedarkrealm....and Xienix. [QUOTE=Dris wrote: What do you think about trolls?
    I don't care about them, as long they are funny and not mean I don't care they are here!~

39. Dris
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 17:28:21

Out of all the legends, who are still around or long gone, who do you think was the most innovative? What about the most influential to you (If i didn't already ask this)? Who's your favorite legendary spinner? =D

40. fang
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 06:43:39

Dris;137198]Out of all the legends, who are still around or long gone, who do you think was the most innovative? [/QUOTE] That would be Eriror and x1213, [QUOTE=Dris;137198]What about the most influential to you (If i didn't already ask this)?[/QUOTE] Eriror for sure, and you already asked!~ ^_^ [QUOTE=Dris wrote: Who's your favorite legendary spinner? =D
    Eriror!~ ^_^ (Thanks Dris, now I feel like a Eriror-fanboy)

41. Dris
    Date: Sun, Sep 25 2011 13:14:29

What do you think Bonkura? Are you an Erriror fanboy;)? What power moves can you do?

42. fang
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 17:40:32

Dris;137487]What do you think Bonkura?[/QUOTE] Amazing spinner, his spinning is just timeless!~ [QUOTE=Dris;137487] Are you an Erriror fanboy;)? [/QUOTE] I am afraid so!~ [QUOTE=Dris wrote: What power moves can you do?
    Spreads, and spreads only!~ ^_^ Nothing more nothing less, unless you call midbak 1.5 a power move, but I don't.

43. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 18:39:21

What's the most interesting thing that happened to you whyle psing? Have you already got a crazy dream whit penspinning?(like travelling around the world to meet all the other famous psers?) do you like chocolate? and i dont want to be the next in th SOTW ...hehehe

44. fang
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 14:36:03

DArKT;137914]What's the most interesting thing that happened to you whyle psing?[/QUOTE] Making a teacher speecless, and get rid of the whole lesson cuz that teacher wanted to know EVERYTHING about ps!~ [QUOTE=DArKT;137914]Have you already got a crazy dream whit penspinning?(like travelling around the world to meet all the other famous psers?)[/QUOTE] Nah, not really.... I just spin my pen, meeting some people around NL. But I don't have a need for meeting more people!~ [QUOTE=DArKT;137914]do you like chocolate?[/QUOTE] Ofcourse!~ [QUOTE=DArKT wrote: and i dont want to be the next in th SOTW ...hehehe
    Okai, like you wish. I won't be choosing you!~

45. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 16:26:44

fang wrote: Okai, like you wish. I won't be choosing you!~
    Sad...=( okay then,haha. which board do you think is going to win the WC?

46. fang
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 18:20:06

DArKT wrote: which board do you think is going to win the WC?
    I actualy don't have any idea, FPSB is very strong but no team spirit. and I don't know the level of KSPA..... Looking foward to the WC though!~