UPSB v4

Off-topic / iphone 5 vs droid/nexus prime

1. SJ
    Date: Sat, Sep 17 2011 17:13:37

which one would you get and why? im planning on getting a new phone pretty soon and i cant decide. it has to verizon, a smartphone and 4G. TIA!

2. Rapid
    Date: Sat, Sep 17 2011 17:20:10

Id go for the nexus. The iphone 5 doesnt have that many noticeable updates. You would be better of with an iphone 4 than 5 because its practically the same. But your choices are the 5 and the nexus so definitely nexus :D

3. Ed
    Date: Sun, Sep 18 2011 00:14:23

I wouldn't really try to make a decision just yet. The iPhone 5 hasn't been officially announced, so I would wait on it if I were you. If it were me, I'd go for the iPhone 5 (when it comes out), because it's got the App Store, which provides a lot of high quality games, entertainment etc. Android has applications too, but a lot less, and some apps aren't even compatible with newer phones (Apps that haven't been adjusted to fit the screen, things like that). Also, iOS is more user friendly meaning anyone can use it without having a hard time.

4. Frip
    Date: Mon, Sep 19 2011 01:15:33

Decide on October 15. Personally I'd hope the iPhone comes to tmobile, otherwise w/e