UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / rsvp dsmp

1. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 20:23:56

I will post pic of it when i get camera. _____________________________________________________________________________ To make this you need -2 RSVP caps -2 ink tubes -2 RSVP grips -x-acto knife ____________________________________________________________________________ First you take the RSVP apart.Poke a hole in back plug with X-Acto knife.take 1 rsvp grip and put it in cap.(make sure its not coming back out):rofl:Then take the ink tube cut it to 5.6 cm then cut the other to 9.6 cm.take the 5.6 cm ink tube put it in back plug hole. take the other and put it inside barrel screw on back plug with ink tube in until it sits on top of other tube(if it does not then take it off then try again).then put cap with grip inside on.Place cap without grip on grip side.take off clips of caps and your ready to spin

2. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 20:26:24

i need "pick" for this.

3. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 20:31:31

GeeGeeGee wrote: i need "pick" for this.
    Ill Take One

4. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 20:33:43

now i see i misspelled pic

5. Colin
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 20:45:03

So basically its a double capped RSVP with grips in the cap so its kind balenced? Sir, I dont mean to bash on you, I dont. But if you searched around the Wikipedia, or UPSB v3, you can see that there are tons of mods similiar to this. People only request a tutorial because its amazing looking and because of its asthetics with grip cuts, grip sections, colour choices..I could go on an on. My point is, I dont think many people would want to make this, that and plus no one requested this tutorial. IF they did, 1 or 2 people arent enough. You shouldnt waste your time writing this, nor other people's trying to bash on your and make you feel like utter crap because you were trying to tell people about 'your creation'. Hope you dont take this the wrong way. That's what she said

6. Van
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 21:23:02

lmfao i made this a looong time ago i thought it was a "twin RSVP" :?

7. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 22:49:09

@Colin OWNED

8. RicLu98
    Date: Thu, Sep 15 2011 23:19:17

yeah this was made by lots of people already and only make tutorials if requested

9. drgripable
    Date: Fri, Sep 16 2011 00:35:52

who here thought this was a mech pencil mod too? rsvp ds MP lol

10. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Sep 16 2011 00:55:15

drgripable wrote: who here thought this was a mech pencil mod too? rsvp ds MP lol
    Me...then i clicked and it showed up as beeing a noob with a old mod

11. Greenman
    Date: Fri, Sep 16 2011 01:05:28

Why does it say mp though lol and this was the first "mod" I've ever spun. :XD:

12. tacohead12
    Date: Fri, Sep 16 2011 01:52:00

Yeah, I thought this was a pencil ._. I should really finish that Rsvp mp I was working on cuz I need a pencil

13. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 12:20:02

greenman11 wrote: Why does it say mp though lol and this was the first "mod" I've ever spun. :XD:
    i pt mp because mp is suposed to stand for multi point

14. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 12:20:51

RicLu98 wrote: yeah this was made by lots of people already and only make tutorials if requested
    yeah ill do that

15. Boxxy
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 12:22:14

Colin wrote: So basically its a double capped RSVP with grips in the cap so its kind balenced? Sir, I dont mean to bash on you, I dont. But if you searched around the Wikipedia, or UPSB v3, you can see that there are tons of mods similiar to this. People only request a tutorial because its amazing looking and because of its asthetics with grip cuts, grip sections, colour choices..I could go on an on. My point is, I dont think many people would want to make this, that and plus no one requested this tutorial. IF they did, 1 or 2 people arent enough. You shouldnt waste your time writing this, nor other people's trying to bash on your and make you feel like utter crap because you were trying to tell people about 'your creation'. Hope you dont take this the wrong way. That's what she said
    I understand what your saying im not mad at all and i didnt take it the wrong way

16. Rapid
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 13:08:01

platinumsj wrote: I understand what your saying im not mad at all and i didnt take it the wrong way
    Not just a double post, but a triple post! We got a winner right here! :bowdown:

17. daniel0731ex
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 04:48:48

Colin wrote: People only request a tutorial because its amazing looking and because of its asthetics with grip cuts, grip sections, colour choices..
    Oh, the irony! P.S. I'm not disagreeing with you, just like'd to point out an ironic reality of the PS world.

18. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Sep 30 2011 00:09:05

daniel0731ex wrote: Oh, the irony! P.S. I'm not disagreeing with you, just like'd to point out an ironic reality of the PS world.
    haha i have to read Colin's post over and over again to get what you're saying. Yes it is ironic in penspin world. LIke s777 mx, to be honest i hate it but since s777 spins it, i want one. In reality, s777 mx is not appealing to me.

19. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 15:38:34

I think we have already driven the point home (COLIN) but, this is not that great of a mod, nor a very new one. Nice try though.