UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Greetings From Cali!

1. Tinman
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 18:48:17

Hello UPSB! I've randomly stumbled across this forum and pen spinning. I'm new to this forum, but I'm definitely not a stranger to pen spinning. I've been doing it for years without actually knowing it existed. So here's a little background... I've been pen spinning probably since high school (I'm 21 now). I can do the fundamentals, except their reverses, and a majority of the sonics I've come across so far like rise, twisted and demon. I just crafted myself a BICtory just now and I'm ready to get serious about PS! I look forward to getting to know you all, and be active in UPSB!

2. Dris
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 18:57:46

Welcome to UPSB! Careful with trolls and other people who do random things to annoy! But enjoy your stay here! =D

3. Wisp
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 19:06:30

Welcome to UPSB, have fun. Read the rules too (not that you have broken any)

4. Tinman
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 19:14:30

Thanks guys! I'll definitely enjoy my stay and hope to learn a great deal from everyone. And yes, I've given the rules thread a quick overview. ^__^.

5. Mufoofee
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 19:25:44

Welcome! I am from california too! Enjoy your time here!

6. Quake
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 23:34:44

:welcome: :)there are like hundreds of spinners in cal and we have summe and winter gathrings so feel free to check those out. ;) have fun. where in cali are you at?

7. Zkhan
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 23:58:12

Garden Grove? Sweet. Im from Riverside County :P you should come to the SoCal gatherings in winter and summer

8. Tinman
    Date: Tue, Sep 13 2011 03:22:22

Wow, I haven't explored enough yet to know there were gatherings. I'm definitely down to come out and meet you all. I'll be sure to get at least a bit better at this hobby before meeting some faces! I'm in Orange County of California. I'm all over the OC, hahaha. I commute a lot for daily tasks and duties.