UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi

1. Ed
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 16:59:37

Hey, my name's Eddie and I started pen spinning a few years ago (around 4), which you might think is weird because all I know is the Thumbaround and Rev - that's only because I never really thought there'd be more tricks out there for my pen to experience... That was until I got kind of curious, looked up 'pen spinning' and eventually lead me to this site :D So yeah, the progress is good, learnt the Sonic in the last day or so (my ring finger hurts; it's red :[) and now moving onto learning the Charge (not going so good just saying). I hope I'm around for a long time... well, at least until I'm decent at pen spinning haha. Oh, and one more thing, I went for the name Ed because Eddie was already taken. :( No one calls me Ed in real life, so just keep that in mind for those who actually read all of this. OK see you around in the shoutbox :)

2. Kari
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 17:06:19

Welcome to UPSB. ^_^ make sure to look through beginner trick threads and stuff. Maybe it will help you learn charge easier.

3. flying evil
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 18:42:19

welcome ... :D

4. fang
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 19:54:01

The name don't have to be ur own name, lol... Welcome on UPSB, and enjoy the forum and the people!~

5. Dris
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 20:21:00

Welcome to UPSB. And I doubt my name is actually Dris. But yup. Enjoy your stay. =D

6. Krypton
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 02:43:19

Nor am I named after a chemical. :welcome: and hope you learn lots! :)