UPSB v4

Off-topic / School

1. King
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 07:09:33

Goodbye irresponsibility. Goodbye fun. Goodbye sleep. Goodbye having so much time on my hands I don't even know what to do with it. Goodbye immaturity. Goodbye being a kid for the next 9 months. Goodbye taking walks around the neighborhood in the morning. Goodbye solitude. Goodbye peacefulness. Goodbye never knowing what time it is. Goodbye past me, the memory that will last a lifetime. Goodbye doing whatever I want, whenever I want. Welcome, everyone, to the rest of your lives. Carpe Diem. Seize the day.

2. Knightpal
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 07:29:41

Well put.

3. wings
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 10:13:18

King wrote: Goodbye irresponsibility. Goodbye fun. Goodbye sleep. Goodbye having so much time on my hands I don't even know what to do with it. Goodbye immaturity. Goodbye being a kid for the next 9 months. Goodbye taking walks around the neighborhood in the morning. Goodbye solitude. Goodbye peacefulness. Goodbye never knowing what time it is. Goodbye past me, the memory that will last a lifetime. Goodbye doing whatever I want, whenever I want. Welcome, everyone, to the rest of your lives. Carpe Diem. Seize the day.
    @ 4th goodbye: pen spin or play mobile games @ 5th goodbye: :facepalm: @ 8th goodbye: time to meet new friends XD @ 9th goodbye: yeah, I know it sucks :( @ 12th goodbye: part of every human being's life that some people can't accept it lol but we have to School is actually fun, I've learned how to handle bullies, homeworks, essays, mean teachers, & food that tastes like shit back in highschool.. ahhh good times :)

4. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 10:32:49

wings wrote: School is actually fun, I've learned how to handle bullies, homeworks, essays, mean teachers, & food that tastes like shit back in highschool.. ahhh good times :)
    this. so true

5. funnky
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 12:56:56

school is ass back wards as fuck. there all nazis at my school.

6. Pudels Kern
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 14:34:33

[video=youtube;rQdRHBfw_TU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQdRHBfw_TU[/video]

7. neXus
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 14:38:03

So don't go. You don't need an education. I invite to come with me and live in the woods.

8. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 14:48:11

Is carpe diem cliche? Because I've seen the phrase quite a lot of times. ^lol nexus.

9. King
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 16:28:39

Krypton wrote: Is carpe diem cliche? Because I've seen the phrase quite a lot of times. ^lol nexus.
    Carpe Diem roughly translates to "Seize the Day" In latin I believe. Its the belief that you should do what you want. Its your life and you should live it how you want to, you only have one.

10. Vassenato
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 19:58:29

Just drop out. fucking pussies...

11. UEDan
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 22:53:54

Wholy fuck, is it really that hard for you nerd to balance school and fun? Jeez.

12. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 22:57:05

Stop whining and realize what kind of bargain public schooling is. It's really the opportunity of a lifetime.

13. Shadowserpant
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 23:01:27

you guys are stupid LOL

14. CheezyNinja
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 23:17:43

Shadowserpant wrote: you guys are stupid LOL
    well said

15. funnky
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 00:38:15

fick du! das is schwule thread

16. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 00:47:27

school is good for you

17. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 01:18:24

funnky wrote: fick du! das is schwule thread
    Denglisch

18. funnky
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 01:26:41

nateiskewl wrote: Denglisch
    ja. das is toll richtig?

19. King
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 01:36:30

UEDan wrote: Wholy fuck, is it really that hard for you nerd to balance school and fun? Jeez.
    Well. Considering I now have 7 hours of school and have about 1-3 hours of homework a day, given that i sleep for 7-8 hours.. That gives me... 5 hours of freetime. +/-. But then i also have sports. So take another 2 hours of my freetime and im left with 3. And dinner, breakfast and chores would take up 1.5 hours. So im left with 1.5 hours of freetime. Depending on my homework and what time i go to bed. So to answer your question, yes. My nerd-self finds it hard to balance school and fun. Asshole.

20. funnky
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 01:40:49

King wrote: Well. Considering I now have 7 hours of school and have about 1-3 hours of homework a day, given that i sleep for 7-8 hours.. That gives me... 5 hours of freetime. +/-. But then i also have sports. So take another 2 hours of my freetime and im left with 3. And dinner, breakfast and chores would take up 1.5 hours. So im left with 1.5 hours of freetime. Depending on my homework and what time i go to bed. So to answer your question, yes. My nerd-self finds it hard to balance school and fun. Asshole.
    have fun in your dreams LOLOLOLOL u got a good couple dreams to fuck around with i guess????

21. boshi
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 02:10:41

what grade are you in?

22. sangara
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 02:19:59

King wrote: Well. Considering I now have 7 hours of school and have about 1-3 hours of homework a day, given that i sleep for 7-8 hours.. That gives me... 5 hours of freetime. +/-. But then i also have sports. So take another 2 hours of my freetime and im left with 3. And dinner, breakfast and chores would take up 1.5 hours. So im left with 1.5 hours of freetime. Depending on my homework and what time i go to bed. So to answer your question, yes. My nerd-self finds it hard to balance school and fun. Asshole.
    Liar

23. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 08:05:15

Yes, that I am. But seriously. I get weekdays can be hectic, mine are. I sleep less than 5 hours a night because of it. School is important, but so is your sanity. Carpe Diem, not Carpe Homework. I personally see no point of dedicating your young life(which you will never get back) to school just so you can start your adult life sooner. Have fun now. Be stupid while still maintaining some progress towards the rest of your life.

24. hoyeesuan
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 15:20:04

What is wrong with this world's education ?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!! School is a &$@?!%#€+¥~<}?!{****} shithole FML,FOL

25. King
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 15:27:34

UEDan wrote: Yes, that I am. But seriously. I get weekdays can be hectic, mine are. I sleep less than 5 hours a night because of it. School is important, but so is your sanity. Carpe Diem, not Carpe Homework. I personally see no point of dedicating your young life(which you will never get back) to school just so you can start your adult life sooner. Have fun now. Be stupid while still maintaining some progress towards the rest of your life.
    Has never been my choice. I got have a cumulative GPA of 2.6 right now. And if i dont get into college my parents have repeatedly said they will disown me and throw me out of their house. I am in no way wanting this life. The last two years have been fun screwing around but now I really have to try :\ In other words, Carpe Diem (If your parents will let you)

26. hoyeesuan
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 11:13:07

half of the shit you learn in sch. is useless in daily life. tell me. if you buy meat from a butcher, would you use quadratic equations to calculate how much you need to pay? if you write a report to your employer, do you have to write about Shakespeare and his shitty plays? do you have to write a fancy essay? if you take a shit will you need to do a book report? NONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. iColor
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 13:40:23

Do people even understand literature now?

28. sangara
    Date: Tue, Sep 13 2011 17:55:13

A 2.6? Do you realize how stupidly easy it is to have a 2.6? You're in America.