UPSB v4

Reports / Reported Post by Nachoaddict

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 04:22:55

Nachoaddict has reported a post. Reason:

Someone please close this thread.
    Post: Hollowed out Dr.Grip tips Forum: Pen Modifications Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: Nachoaddict Original Content:
    funnky wrote: well said
    Lmao you tell iMatt to stop but you encourage Koza...:facepalm: This thread needs to get closed. Koza if you really want to rant about someone you can do it in off topic. Ranting here doesn't add anything to the thread nor this branch of the forum. I think you've gotten what you were looking for. It's a dangerous procedure that requires specialized tools and time. If there is an easier way maybe Mystic or Eriror will know so it might be a good idea to see what they have to say.

2. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 04:27:57

@iMatt wtf dude? your idea of fixing a flame war (that had already ended, they both said sorry and move on) is to get involved and add your own flaming? i know you're a very opinionated person, but i am too, leave that shit in the spammer's bin, you have to put being a mod over that i've gotten more people complaining about you in that thread than any other user ...

3. iMatt
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 15:02:22

haha. Fair enough. I'll admit I had a moment of trolling antics :p . However I thought I moved that topic to spammers bin, but apparently not. That'd be my mistake then.