UPSB v4

Battlezone / FusionX vs gyrobius (Waterfall mod battle)

1. gyrobius
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 02:03:45

gyrobius [video=youtube;o6H-ijCCw9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6H-ijCCw9E&list=UUPlhWX2vxQPpu_Mhvq23_Vg&feature=plcp[/video] FusionX [video=youtube;FIHKvikA4iY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIHKvikA4iY[/video] Vote now!!!!!! Any constructive criticism is advised. [SIZE="1"]bitch.[/SIZE]

2. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 02:42:38

Gyrobius used hard tricks,but easy links... fusion used good linkages,but a bad finisher...so...Idk

3. FusionX
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 03:05:54

I did terrible didn't I... D: Any constructive criticism is advised. Gyrobius and I started around the same time so we both suck badly, so any tips/advice would help us.

4. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 03:40:14

Good battle. I love sonic clips, so I gave it to fusionX.

5. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 04:44:22

Hard. Gyrobius work on your style more. You're smooth and that's a nice finisher but the pen looks like it's gonna drop any moment. FusionX has nice Shadows at the start, despite the simple finisher, and he has more control over the pen. +1 FusionX

6. FusionX
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 04:49:12

Krypton wrote: Hard. Gyrobius work on your style more. You're smooth and that's a nice finisher but the pen looks like it's gonna drop any moment. FusionX has nice Shadows at the start, despite the simple finisher, and he has more control over the pen. +1 FusionX
    Thanks. For the shadows in the beginning it was a Devils Around ->Inverse Sonic Hybrid (don't know what it's called) to Sonic -> Shadow.

7. Wisp
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 10:57:04

Probably the hardest 2 I have to vote from. Sadly, I'm going to have to give it to gyrobius for his finisher. To be honest, if you did one more thing though @FusionX like a multiple bust finisher you would have gotten it.

8. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 12:32:07

Really close battle. FusionX had good consistency while gyrobius had a really great finisher while having OK smoothness. +1 gyrobius

9. Soren
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 14:56:46

very close battle gyrobius: great choice of finisher, need more control but good consistency fusionx: nice linkages, displayed flexiblity of fingers, pretty smooth, and a twisted sonic double bust is not a bad finisher =D i would have to vote for fusionx

10. RicLu98
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 18:09:56

really close gyrobius had more appeal so i vote for him

11. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Sep 4 2011 05:23:34

I null'd

12. Naya
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 15:39:57

mmm gyrobius

13. gyrobius
    Date: Thu, Sep 8 2011 03:35:08

Why are battles so fun? I wonder if someone could battle me again...

14. FusionX
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 03:59:04

gyrobius wrote: Why are battles so fun? I wonder if someone could battle me again...
    I'll battle you again lol

15. Spin4fun
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 14:12:19

+1 fusionx for smooth links and execution Gyrobius need to work on control , ur choice of finisher was awesome but it lacked control. Need to work on smoothness. Really close battle

16. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 18:25:07

I would like to know how long you guys have been spinning :? Ok, so @FusionX In 0:04 after the shadows, the pen starts to spin faster, this gives the audience an idea that your spinning is going to get better with the linkages, so +1 Appeal, +1 Smoothness, +0.8 Difficulty, it is around there. Nonetheless, both combos were good in appeal, smoothness and some difficulty. And also <_< both combos had spam a little bit, don't let me tell u guys where, you know it ;). Edit: I Forgot to vote. +1 Gyrobius because I believe his was more his difficulty after all, even though his control was very disturbing, like Krypton said:

Krypton wrote: but the pen looks like it's gonna drop any moment.
    but it was just a little creative with the THUMB usage :O. Now, I find FusionX's combo really simple which is why control is better and appeal is high. Which again is the reason[B] more[/B] people here are voting for him ;), hey, this is a comment from Escorpio123, not Eriror.