UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Hollowed out Dr.Grip tips

1. Koza
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 18:39:25

How do you hollow out Dr.Grip tips? I know Eriror and Mystic have done this. I want to know how. Halp prz.

2. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 18:54:03

maybe you'll need a light saber...=/ really,Dr grip Tips seen undestructible to me = P

3. Wisp
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 19:47:28

I'm guessing a dremel saw, the small pen sized saw thing. Looks like a flacid penis and spins. It should do the trick.

4. ricesi
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 01:18:23

u can hollow a dr. grip tip?!? u sure it was a dr. grip tip, not a cheap, plastic one or something?

5. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 03:37:42

Chuck Norris could come in handy for this.

6. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 04:40:58

Yeah, a dremel I guess. Just be careful.

7. Colin
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 06:07:30

Im gonna say it, and Im gonna say it once. Do NOT try to drill such a small piece of metal. The metal-to-drill-bit ratio is absolutely terrible. Trust me, I have stabbed myself with a Dremel, chisel and drill bits trying to hollow out a Gripmatic tip. It looks retarded now. Too heavy for you? Too fucking bad, deal with it. If you wanna risk it, hey, dont say I didnt warn you. Its your hand, not mine

8. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 06:28:03

Colin wrote: Do NOT try to drill such a small piece of metal. The metal-to-drill-bit ratio is absolutely terrible.
    I dunno man, I think it'd be possible to grind some away with a diamond bit. Just stick it in a vice then use something small like the 1/16" bit here: http://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-diamond-coated-rotary-drill-bits-32375.html That or just stick it on a mill.

9. JamTheKid
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 09:27:05

Use french Dr Grip Tips!

10. Koza
    Date: Sun, Sep 4 2011 21:22:15

Im gonna say it, and Im gonna say it once. Do NOT try to drill such a small piece of metal. The metal-to-drill-bit ratio is absolutely terrible. Trust me, I have stabbed myself with a Dremel, chisel and drill bits trying to hollow out a Gripmatic tip. It looks retarded now. Too heavy for you? Too fucking bad, deal with it. If you wanna risk it, hey, dont say I didnt warn you. Its your hand, not mine
    Don't fuckin' talk to me like that. lol. Too fuckin' bad, deal with it? Are you serious? Loose your hostilty. I'm asking a simple question. I know it can be done. Eriror and Mystic, I know for a fact have done this. So quit the attitude 'cause i didnt ask for, nor need it, or want it. If you don't have anything nice to say, DONT FUCKING REPLY TO MY THREAD! Prick.

11. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Sep 4 2011 22:45:21

Hydrochloric acid. Works everytime :thumb:

12. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 02:16:19

UPSB has been getting a lot of rage lately :/

13. hahakumquat
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 02:25:03

lol yeah guys, chill. just drop your kt. a lot. or grind it down on a rock caveman style

14. Koza
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 08:56:06

I was just curious and i get flack for it. It's bullshit that people have to be so rude ALL THE TIME. I'm looking for simple answers. "Here's what you want, here's how you do it." Not "Deal with how it is". Childish crap that nobody should be/have to deal with. If I wanted to deal with it, I wouldn't have made a fucking thread about it. Derrrrrrrrrr.

15. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 09:13:18

Just wondering why you would want to hollow out dr grip tips ? They look so sexy already :whut:

16. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 09:14:21

hahakumquat wrote: lol yeah guys, chill. just drop your kt. a lot. or grind it down on a rock caveman style
    iirc shaving the dr grip tip area from where the lead comes out..makes the tip weight even heavier? i remember seeing a shaved and unshaved tip on a weighing scale, and the shaved one weighed more

17. i.suk
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 09:30:35

use airfit jell tips? less safety risk and trouble from hollowing out, and won't stab yourself while spinning

18. Koza
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 17:44:59

Do you have a picture of those tips? @i.suk. I surfed penwish but couldnt find'em, probably cause if they're on there, idk what they are. XD Any other Dr.Grip tip subs?

19. Colin
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 17:55:28

Koza wrote: Don't fuckin' talk to me like that. lol. Too fuckin' bad, deal with it? Are you serious? [B]Lose[/B] your hostilty. I'm asking a simple question. I know it can be done. Eriror and Mystic, I know for a fact have done this. So quit the attitude 'cause i didnt ask for, nor need it, or want it. If you don't have anything nice to say, DONT FUCKING REPLY TO MY THREAD! Insertinsultingnamethathurtsmyfeelings .:c
    Holy shit..calm down bro. Wasnt intended to attack you (I dont even think its in an attackish tone). If I didnt have anything useful to say I wouldnt post here. Jesus.

20. Koza
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 18:08:56

Where I come from, when people say shit like that, it's always "attacking". Sorry if i misunderstood, but i can't read emotion, so i'm just running off instinct, as it were. If you're joking around, no hard feelings. But in real life, I don't put up with people talking to me like that, thus my response. ^^;;

21. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 23:41:06

Koza wrote: Where I come from, when people say shit like that, it's always "attacking". Sorry if i misunderstood, but i can't read emotion, so i'm just running off instinct, as it were. If you're joking around, no hard feelings. But in real life, I don't put up with people talking to me like that, thus my response. ^^;;
    Hey man...it's Colin...kinda let it go and deal with it...he can be such a pain in the ass,but you gotta agre with him,it looks very difficult to take out such a piece of metal.= P

22. Raos
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 23:44:49

use american dr grip pen tips.

23. Colin
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 23:48:29

Koza;132222]Where I come from, when people say shit like that, it's always "attacking". Sorry if i misunderstood, but i can't read emotion, so i'm just running off instinct, as it were. If you're joking around, no hard feelings. But in real life, I don't put up with people talking to me like that, thus my response. ^^;;[/QUOTE] Its all good in teh neighbourh00d. [QUOTE=DArKT wrote: Hey man...it's Colin...kinda let it go and deal with it...he can be such a pain in the ass
    Uhh..thanks for the compliment?

24. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 23:57:40

Colin wrote: Its all good in teh neighbourh00d. Uhh..thanks for the compliment?
    Just said that because some people dont like you for some reason...idk,mayb because you have diferent opinions and a direct way to show it to them...

25. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 02:24:44

@Koza http://penwish.com/product_info.php?products_id=1118 airfit ballpoint and gel tips basically look the same, but when you look at the underneath of the tip (where it screws into the pen originally), ballpoint tips have a thicker 'rim' around the screw threads, which makes them heavier

26. iMatt
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 01:48:20

Koza wrote: Where I come from, when people say shit like that, it's always "attacking". Sorry if i misunderstood, but i can't read emotion, so i'm just running off instinct, as it were. If you're joking around, no hard feelings. But in real life, I don't put up with people talking to me like that, thus my response. ^^;;
    You're an idiot. He warned you to say that it's very easy to cut your hand off in the process of lightening the tip. Very far off from FUCKING NOOB SCRUB BITCH NIGGER FAGGOT DONT KNOWZ ANY TINGZ BOUT INTERWEBZZZZZZZZ GTFO. P.S. If you don't have a CNC milling machine or a Lathe. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. You will hurt yourself.

27. Koza
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 02:13:28

You're an idiot. He warned you to say that it's very easy to cut your hand off in the process of lightening the tip. Very far off from FUCKING NOOB SCRUB BITCH NIGGER FAGGOT DONT KNOWZ ANY TINGZ BOUT INTERWEBZZZZZZZZ GTFO. P.S. If you don't have a CNC milling machine or a Lathe. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. You will hurt yourself.
    Get fucked, dude. Don't come at me with "You're an idiot." I don't give a damn about the tips, or the consequences. I was seeking information and information only. I heeded the warning he gave me, but i called him on the shit he gave me with the warning. As I'm doin' with you, right now. What is so up your stupid ass that you have to insult me right off the bat, huh? I don't appreciate it, don't need it, don't want it. I know it can be done, as i said before. Jesus with you people. I find it very difficult to do anything on this forum without some stupid asshole giving me flack for no fucking reason! Seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say, go fuck yourself and leave me the hell alone. I want information. that is all. @iMatt.

28. funnky
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 02:22:16

iMatt wrote: You're an idiot. He warned you to say that it's very easy to cut your hand off in the process of lightening the tip. Very far off from FUCKING NOOB SCRUB BITCH NIGGER FAGGOT DONT KNOWZ ANY TINGZ BOUT INTERWEBZZZZZZZZ GTFO. P.S. If you don't have a CNC milling machine or a Lathe. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. You will hurt yourself.
    calm down imatt.

29. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 02:45:50

iMatt wrote: You're an idiot. He warned you to say that it's very easy to cut your hand off in the process of lightening the tip. Very far off from FUCKING NOOB SCRUB BITCH NIGGER FAGGOT DONT KNOWZ ANY TINGZ BOUT INTERWEBZZZZZZZZ GTFO. P.S. If you don't have a CNC milling machine or a Lathe. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. You will hurt yourself.
    Chill man. Its not that big of a deal. Let him lose a finger. Not your problem

30. Koza
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 03:05:55

I was just asking how to do it. Knowledge is everything. Didn't say i was gonna, but if i was going to, I'd take all necessary precautions to ensure i didnt screw up myself or the materials. I just find it ridiculous i can't do anything on UPSB without someone being a smart-ass or douchebag about it. Is it so wrong to want to know how to do something i know can be done already? The answer is no.

31. iMatt
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 03:16:58

Koza;132222]Where I come from, when people say shit like that, it's always "attacking". Sorry if i misunderstood, but i can't read emotion, so i'm just running off instinct, as it were. If you're joking around, no hard feelings. But in real life, I don't put up with people talking to me like that, thus my response. ^^;;[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Koza wrote: I was just asking how to do it. Knowledge is everything. Didn't say i was gonna, but if i was going to, I'd take all necessary precautions to ensure i didnt screw up myself or the materials. I just find it ridiculous i can't do anything on UPSB without someone being a smart-ass or douchebag about it. Is it so wrong to want to know how to do something i know can be done already? The answer is no.
    The reason you're an idiot is because you act like a gangster over-reacting to a post on a pen spinning forum. That sir is why you're an idiot.

32. funnky
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 03:21:53

iMatt wrote: The reason you're an idiot is because you act like a gangster over-reacting to a post on a pen spinning forum. That sir is why you're an idiot.
    imatt who fucking cares dude. drop it.

33. Koza
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 03:22:59

I am the furthest thing from gangster you will ever see, dude. I'm a hippie. I just don't like being disrespected, which is all i seem to get on upsb lately. I don't appreciate you being such a dick for no reason. I started this thread to get information so one day maybe i could do this and spin one of my favorite mods in a way that's actually better for me. The fact that I can't make simple thread without having my head bitten off every 5 fuckin' minutes is complete and total bullshit. I don't see why you have to be such a dick. It's not over-reacting, it's elaboration. Explanation leads to understanding. Without understanding, we might as well be up in a tree throwing our shit at eachother. I know you can hollow out dr.grip tips. I know FOR A FACT, it can be done. Eriror and Mystic have both told me they have done it. I wanted to know how. What is wrong with that? Not shit. And you know why? Cause it's a simple god damn question. I like knowledge. I like learning things. That's why I like spinning so much. But when i try to learn things, and I got people hindering that with stupid unwanted comments like "You're an idiot", it just makes me sad that I have to talk to people like you. You're a moderator for fucks sake. Set a god damn example for the rest of the board and quit being a twat about every little fuckin' thing and answer my question like a respectable human being instead of a piece of shit internet-troll. Jesus. @iMatt

34. funnky
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 04:02:10

Koza wrote: I am the furthest thing from gangster you will ever see, dude. I'm a hippie. I just don't like being disrespected, which is all i seem to get on upsb lately. I don't appreciate you being such a dick for no reason. I started this thread to get information so one day maybe i could do this and spin one of my favorite mods in a way that's actually better for me. The fact that I can't make simple thread without having my head bitten off every 5 fuckin' minutes is complete and total bullshit. I don't see why you have to be such a dick. It's not over-reacting, it's elaboration. Explanation leads to understanding. Without understanding, we might as well be up in a tree throwing our shit at eachother. I know you can hollow out dr.grip tips. I know FOR A FACT, it can be done. Eriror and Mystic have both told me they have done it. I wanted to know how. What is wrong with that? Not shit. And you know why? Cause it's a simple god damn question. I like knowledge. I like learning things. That's why I like spinning so much. But when i try to learn things, and I got people hindering that with stupid unwanted comments like "You're an idiot", it just makes me sad that I have to talk to people like you. You're a moderator for fucks sake. Set a god damn example for the rest of the board and quit being a twat about every little fuckin' thing and answer my question like a respectable human being instead of a piece of shit internet-troll. Jesus. @iMatt
    well said

35. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 04:17:39

funnky wrote: well said
    Lmao you tell iMatt to stop but you encourage Koza...:facepalm: This thread needs to get closed. Koza if you really want to rant about someone you can do it in off topic. Ranting here doesn't add anything to the thread nor this branch of the forum. I think you've gotten what you were looking for. It's a dangerous procedure that requires specialized tools and time. If there is an easier way maybe Mystic or Eriror will know so it might be a good idea to see what they have to say.

36. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 04:22:08

Koza wrote: I am the furthest thing from gangster you will ever see, dude. I'm a hippie. I just don't like being disrespected, which is all i seem to get on upsb lately. I don't appreciate you being such a dick for no reason. I started this thread to get information so one day maybe i could do this and spin one of my favorite mods in a way that's actually better for me. The fact that I can't make simple thread without having my head bitten off every 5 fuckin' minutes is complete and total bullshit. I don't see why you have to be such a dick. It's not over-reacting, it's elaboration. Explanation leads to understanding. Without understanding, we might as well be up in a tree throwing our shit at eachother. I know you can hollow out dr.grip tips. I know FOR A FACT, it can be done. Eriror and Mystic have both told me they have done it. I wanted to know how. What is wrong with that? Not shit. And you know why? Cause it's a simple god damn question. I like knowledge. I like learning things. That's why I like spinning so much. But when i try to learn things, and I got people hindering that with stupid unwanted comments like "You're an idiot", it just makes me sad that I have to talk to people like you. You're a moderator for fucks sake. Set a god damn example for the rest of the board and quit being a twat about every little fuckin' thing and answer my question like a respectable human being instead of a piece of shit internet-troll. Jesus. @iMatt
    Owned.

37. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 04:25:36

mkay i'm gonna go ahead and shut this down ... feel free to PM koza if you have any new ideas not already posted here