UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / ITT: I attempt to impress the Internet by speaking a foreign language very poorly

1. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 01:15:23

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vU45YU8yA1WeFNsxH

2. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 01:24:57

3. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 02:40:34

:clap: i only speak 'merican, so i cant comment on how good it is, but nice job nonetheless

4. Frip
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 04:21:44

damn, when did you start? like 2 years ago? our school's language dept. is shit. sounds pretty good to me

5. funnky
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 05:05:46

Das ist gut. Wie lange haben Sie gelernt. Ich bin 2 Jahre soeacking Deutsch, aber ich kann nur schreiben, es ist gut nicht sagen.

6. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 05:12:30

funnky wrote: Das ist gut. Wie lange haben Sie gelernt. Ich bin 2 Jahre soeacking Deutsch, aber ich kann nur schreiben, es ist gut nicht sagen.
    ich werde dich fressen huso huhuhuuhu j/k i fakk yuor marther deep in ze arscholde mmm meni gut fakki fakk BOM BOM BOM BOm ice/10 Etc.

7. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 06:05:48

Frip wrote: damn, when did you start? like 2 years ago? our school's language dept. is shit. sounds pretty good to me
    Yeah, I started two years ago. I feel like I could be a lot better if my class weren't so slow-paced. Some people in my class can seriously barely say their names in German. Plus, since not enough people signed up for German AP and German Honors, they had to combine them with German III, which is going to slow things down even more. P.S. My secret is listening to Kollegah rap about objectifying women. It really adds to my vocabulary, du Schlampe.

8. funnky
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 13:41:08

nateiskewl wrote: Yeah, I started two years ago. I feel like I could be a lot better if my class weren't so slow-paced. Some people in my class can seriously barely say their names in German. Plus, since not enough people signed up for German AP and German Honors, they had to combine them with German III, which is going to slow things down even more. P.S. My secret is listening to Kollegah rap about objectifying women. It really adds to my vocabulary, du Schlampe.
    i just started my second year in german. im pretty bad at it lol but its fun class still. and lol du bist sehr schlampe und sehr sher hesslich

9. presidentGPC
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 17:19:38

I really enjoy this thread. @nateiskewl: Nice, imo your German is pretty good. It must be hard to learn, imo it is much more complicated than the English language.

SpoilerDer Stift = the pen Des Stiftes = of the pen Dem Stift = the pen Den Stift = the pen Die Stifte = the pens Der Stifte = of the pens Den Stiften = the pens Die Stifte = the pens Das Haus = the house Des Hauses = of the house Dem Haus = the house Das Haus = the house Die Häuser = the houses Der Häuser = of the houses Den Häusern = the houses Die Häuser = the houses In english it is always "the", in German it isn't that easy... must be a pain in the ass to learn all this grammar.
    And I don't think you can understand the meaning of tracks by Kollegah from hearing it. On the other hand, it is pretty much the same in every track, he just tells that he has lots of money, expensive stuff and so on, that he is fucking your girlfriend, mom and shitloads of other bitches, sells drugs and will beat you up... something like that. ^^

10. neXus
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 18:42:49

nateiskewl wrote: It really adds to my vocabulary, du Schlampe.
    HAHA It's pretty good, it's probably better than me speaking English.

11. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 22:55:13

presidentGPC wrote: I really enjoy this thread. @nateiskewl: Nice, imo your German is pretty good. It must be hard to learn, imo it is much more complicated than the English language.
    SpoilerDer Stift = the pen Des Stiftes = of the pen Dem Stift = the pen Den Stift = the pen Die Stifte = the pens Der Stifte = of the pens Den Stiften = the pens Die Stifte = the pens Das Haus = the house Des Hauses = of the house Dem Haus = the house Das Haus = the house Die Häuser = the houses Der Häuser = of the houses Den Häusern = the houses Die Häuser = the houses In english it is always "the", in German it isn't that easy... must be a pain in the ass to learn all this grammar.
    And I don't think you can understand the meaning of tracks by Kollegah from hearing it. On the other hand, it is pretty much the same in every track, he just tells that he has lots of money, expensive stuff and so on, that he is fucking your girlfriend, mom and shitloads of other bitches, sells drugs and will beat you up... something like that. ^^
    I don't think the cases in German are too hard. With enough practice, they're not so difficult to master. The hardest part for me is when to use prepositions. For example, "an Uni" will always sound strange to me.

12. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 16:30:31

Stare wrote: ich werde dich fressen huso
    [video=youtube;B2I09tY_WTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2I09tY_WTw[/video]

13. Wisp
    Date: Sat, Sep 3 2011 17:47:03

Here's one for you @nateiskewl http://vocaroo.com/?media=veisbQ1El4Et9SEk6