UPSB v4

Off-topic / Anime time.

1. Wisp
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 18:42:04

Use this thread to discuss Anime. I've been watching Rozen Maiden and now starting Rozen Maiden Traumend, but theres only 11 more episodes of the series, suggest any more?

2. Mufoofee
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 19:07:25

Megaman, Nt Warrior. Only 14 books, or 13. One of those. :666:

3. exclusive
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 19:10:28

gantz but its confusing in the anime version

4. PREDATORNET
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 19:30:51

I've finished Clannad as well as the after story recently, it's currently my favorite anime.

5. fang
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 20:31:31

Highschool of the dead, Orimaru Himari, Naruto, Death note, Bleach, Kanokon, Wolf's rain, Hellsing, Ladies versus Butlers!, code geas, Nyan Koi, Alive-last evolution, Spice and wolf, Zero no Tsukaima, Zombie loan, Elfen lied, Blood+, Bakuman, Ghost Hunt, Vampire Knight, DearS, Dragon Who?, Kanokon, Inukami!, Grenadier, Prince of tennis, Onegai teachers, Onegai twins, Rurouni Kenshin, Blade of the inmortal, Tenjou Tenge, Psyren, Shuffle!, Witchblade, School days, Gamble fist, Change123, Eden no Ori, Sekirei, Uni no Misaki etc. are the anime's and manga's I have read/seen. <_< Maybe I AM a animefreak...... (These are not all, this is just the list I just came with......) Waiting for new episodes of Gamble fist and Eden no Ori. Working on some little anime's (13 episodes)

6. Quake
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 21:19:01

Angel Beats! High School of the Dead, Zero No Tsukaima ,Seitokai Yakuindomo to name a few :)

7. wotu1
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 23:03:38

DBZ, School Rumble, Soul Eater, Haruhi Suzumiya, cromartie high school, kissxsis, baka to test to shoukanjuu Yeah thats it lol. I only watched about 6 episodes of kissxsis and im gonna get back to it after baka to test (my current favorite) is over.

8. MystikSun
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 23:12:36

Just finished Shakugan no Shana, now on to SnS II xD Just finished Clannad too. I also liked K-On!, Lucky Star, Baka and Test, Haruhi, and Nichijou.

9. Quake
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 23:40:54

MystikSun wrote: Just finished Shakugan no Shana, now on to SnS II xD Just finished Clannad too. I also liked K-On!, Lucky Star, Baka and Test, Haruhi, and Nichijou.
    watch the next season of baka. its on its 8th ep so far. :D new ep every sunday.

10. Zleepy
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:19:57

currently reading The World God Only Knows, its really nice :D also try Fairy Tail :) Both manga and anime

11. Yamaguchi
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:21:27

twin spica, K-ON! and K-ON!!, Nyan Koi, Golgo13, Code Geass, Code Geass R2, and LuckyStar :))

12. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 03:31:09

I haven't seen any anime in last 3 months :( FML

13. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 03:48:26

old anime only...db,dbz,dbgt, fushigi yugi, slam dunk, yuyuhakusho, voltes 5, voltron, baki the grappler, yakitate japan, zenki, etc 90s anime...current animes, I just read naruto on mangastream

14. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 03:56:03

@Clyde fuck man, slam dunk was THE SHIT. Still one of my favourite animes even though I don't like basket ball. Nostalgia.

15. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 04:04:15

TheAafg wrote: @Clyde fuck man, slam dunk was THE SHIT. Still one of my favourite animes even though I don't like basket ball. Nostalgia.
    hahahh yeah just watched it because it was badass..all the school fights, etc

16. Sc00t
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 05:25:55

see my avatar dragonball z. all the way. and not kai.

17. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 05:29:27

Stare wrote: see my avatar dragonball z. all the way. and not kai.
    kai sucks -.- but it would be cool if they'd remake DB & DBZ in cell saga ~ DB GT style anime..the cool looking anime, you know? not cartoonish like what you see in DB ~ DBZ pre cell saga

18. Sc00t
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 05:34:38

Clyde wrote: kai sucks -.- but it would be cool if they'd remake DB & DBZ in cell saga ~ DB GT style anime..the cool looking anime, you know? not cartoonish like what you see in DB ~ DBZ pre cell saga
    guess i like the old animation cuz it nostalgias me back to my days as a little kid, but i'd watch it like Evangelion 'you are (not) alone' and rebuild by gianax... holeeee shit that was off the chain

19. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 05:43:30

Stare wrote: guess i like the old animation cuz it nostalgias me back to my days as a little kid, but i'd watch it like Evangelion 'you are (not) alone' and rebuild by gianax... holeeee shit that was off the chain
    me too but I just wanna see how it would look like with the cell saga art, same colors, animations, just diff style of drawing

20. Soren
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 10:00:24

cant wait till the K-On! movie is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Knightpal
    Date: Sun, Sep 4 2011 19:00:21

I use this site for my own record. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Knightpal My favorites are posted on my profile on UPSB (: Meh. Post em anyway. Favorite Animes: Cowboy Bebop The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya School Rumble Usagi Drop (Currently what I'm hooked on) FLCL Shakugan no Shana Steins;Gate Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Seasons 1 and 2)

22. Dris
    Date: Sun, Sep 4 2011 19:08:25

Try Code Geass, or Darker than Black. =D

23. trish_lim96
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 11:44:39

try to read ge- good ending, knim, my mysterious girlfriend x and amagami ss(anime) xD

24. peninja
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 17:19:44

does this include manga? someone told me that kampfer is good, any expeiences?

25. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 02:09:54

@peninja Kampfer? It wasn't bad. I give it a 8/10 A boy that changes into a girl that fights. Yeah go for it. lolol

26. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 02:33:57

mandatory

27. MeiTenshi
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 11:21:34

High School of the Dead definately, Elfen Lied, Cage of Eden. i have read and seen lots more but currently these and Naruto are my favourite

28. juggalo666666
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 12:54:17

Loved reading some of the latest naruto, but then everybody died and i got pissed, then pain brings everybody back? WTF...

29. Minlaotion
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 15:45:14

Mayo Chiki, Seitokai Yakuindomo, MM!, Hanasaku Iroha, Baka to test to Shokankuu and season 2, Bakuman, Hindan No Aria, Copihan, Yuru Yuri, Angel BEATS FTW, A-Channel, Bleach, Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, Myself; Yourself, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, Softenni, K-On, Katekyo hitman reborn!, My Little sister Can't be this cute. @fang your not alone

30. Minlaotion
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 15:46:24

peninja wrote: does this include manga? someone told me that kampfer is good, any expeiences?
    Kampfer Very good I recommend And off topic Will there another season of it to anyone

31. peninja
    Date: Sun, Oct 2 2011 20:50:51

Minlaotion wrote: Kampfer Very good I recommend And off topic Will there another season of it to anyone
    very good,im reading it, but i dont see how natsuru(fem) is supposed to be hothtothothot

32. MystikSun
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 01:03:15

I'm planning to watch these that are airing this season: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai C³ Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! My recently watched are True Tears, Kaze no Stigma, Ookami-san, Asura Cryin' 1 and 2, Hidan no Aria, and Seitokai Yakuindomo.

33. Storm
    Date: Mon, Oct 3 2011 02:18:40

Thread too long. Didn't read. Just gonna list some I enjoyed. Shakugan no Shana To Aru Majutsu no Index To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Zero no Tsukaima Fate Stay Night Tsukihime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan Code Geass Death Note Rozen Maiden Toradora! Angel Beats Ore no Imoto (ie. My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute) Lucky Star Shinryaku! Ika Musume K-On Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Nyan Koi! Spice and Wolf Cromartie High School

34. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, Oct 6 2011 06:07:10

Minlaotion wrote: Mayo Chiki, Seitokai Yakuindomo, MM!, Hanasaku Iroha, Baka to test to Shokankuu and season 2, Bakuman, Hindan No Aria, Copihan, Yuru Yuri, Angel BEATS FTW, A-Channel, Bleach, Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, Myself; Yourself, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, Softenni, K-On, Katekyo hitman reborn!, My Little sister Can't be this cute.
    Those are like all my favorite animes practically xD and I think kampfer is having a 2nd season eventually cuz the kampfer der liebe episodes seem like it. idk tho Steins gate is awesome as well. and I like Hayate no Gotoku :P

35. Darealone
    Date: Fri, Oct 7 2011 01:29:41

Naruto One Piece Tiger and Bunny([B]WATCH THIS!!!![/B]) It's only 25 eps but I really think I can go WAY longer. Blue Exorcist [B]DONT FORGET TO WATCH TIGER AND BUNNY!!!!![/B] (The name is lame but once you watch it you'll fully understand)

36. zweebna
    Date: Sat, Oct 8 2011 23:02:49

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zweebna Rewatching Shakugan no Shana for the third one... Some of this dialogue is pretty painful, why did I like it so much when I first watched it? Maybe it gets better...

37. Olji
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 00:01:20

Just started with Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, I like it already

38. Surge
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 20:35:35

Just a message to point out that, in your sub-description, you let everyone know that you're stupid fucking faggot. A weeaboo is already a wannabe by definition. If someone is a "wannabe wannabe," doesn't that imply that they are NOT, in fact, a wannabe at all? Use your fuckin' head next time, powder boy. <_<

39. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 08:33:52

Start some of that Fall Lineup and upcoming Winter Anime (: yesss: Shakugan no Shana III Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukanai woopwoop~

40. Vaan
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 08:41:04

Seikon no quaiser is the best! ^^

41. Olji
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:11:03

Surge wrote: Just a message to point out that, in your sub-description, you let everyone know that you're stupid fucking faggot. A weeaboo is already a wannabe by definition. If someone is a "wannabe wannabe," doesn't that imply that they are NOT, in fact, a wannabe at all? Use your fuckin' head next time, powder boy. <_<
    Out of curiosity: Who are you replying to?

42. wings
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:59:26

Olji wrote: Out of curiosity: Who are you replying to?
    lmao, same question popped up in my head XD

43. Raos
    Date: Wed, Oct 12 2011 23:36:49

the latest naruto chapter is a troll. Damn kishi I just got mindphucked. DAYUM

44. wee~
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 03:02:54

has anyone read xxxholic or has watched the anime? its seinen and its really good :O

45. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Oct 17 2011 18:48:20

watching the new season Bakuman S2 Ika-Musume S2 Tamayura is what I've watched so far

46. Ohayo
    Date: Mon, Oct 17 2011 18:59:30

Most recent anime I watched lately is Dead man's wonderland dragon ball z and kai one piece cowboy bebob samurai champloo Blue exorcist and some others

47. wee~
    Date: Mon, Oct 17 2011 23:14:35

i haven't been watching anime lately D: oh noes! but cowboy bebop, dbz, ao no exorcist, one piece, blahblahblah are all so popular xD i hate how a lot of animes/mangas (other than the ones i mentioned) are all recycled garbage ;_; especially shoujo manga, i know only girls read that shit but shoujo manga is ALL the same lol.

48. sangara
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 05:19:41

So I've started and just about to finish Kenichi part 1, pretty entertaining, considering I'm about to do it in one sitting. D:

49. zweebna
    Date: Sun, Oct 23 2011 04:02:38

Shana III so far... imad

50. sangara
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 01:05:40

So I finished the first season of Kenichi, I have to say it really picked up at the end, through the middle it was a tad dry but now I'm excited for season 2.

51. exclusive
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 05:48:19

bleach new arc coming

52. Soren
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 08:48:38

how many more years till you guys think naruto shippuden will end?

53. wee~
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 23:50:53

pfft, naruto will probably last awhile. most likely until masashi kishimoto dies...

54. sangara
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 00:04:12

Not that anyone cares but Kenichi was a really good feel good anime. It helped pass the time, not too intense, very funny. If you're looking for an easy anime check it out.

55. Iota
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 00:46:11

@Zombo For this season, and also to anyone else who likes to watch serious but still emotionally saturated stuff, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Mawaru Penguindrum. People get turned off by the serious themes and also hyperfictional nature (cute penguins that are personas of the chars., much much more). BUT. BUT BUT BUT BUTtttttt..... It's actually veryyy deep, and it's by Ikuhara, the guy who made Revolutionary Girl Utena (aka everything everywhere in every scene is symbolic, and not just useless symbolism to be there but totally relevant to the show's purpose). Penguindrum is the same way, after watching episode one, read this: http://catchercatch.wordpress.com/2011/ … engidrum1/ Also, the music is amazing. Even though like noone I come across is watching this for w/e reason, it has EASILY topped Clannad(& After Story) for my favorite anime of all time as of now, and it's the first thing I recommend to anyone who's ever looking for something more than mindless shonen/shoujo and doesn't want flat plot polluted with and reliant on moe/fanservice alone. Here's a link to one of my posts on another forum about it, that's quite lengthy. If you're interested but not sure, it goes more in depth as to why one would watch it, and why one wouldn't want to: http://www.kylelandry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1153&p=1

56. MystikSun
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:43:38

Iota wrote: @Zombo Even though like noone I come across is watching this for w/e reason, it has EASILY topped Clannad(& After Story) for my favorite anime of all time as of now, and it's the first thing I recommend to anyone who's ever looking for something more than mindless shonen/shoujo and doesn't want flat plot polluted with and reliant on moe/fanservice alone. http://www.kylelandry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1153&p=1
    Clannad and Anohana are probably the most tear-jerking anime I've EVER watched. Clannad was one of the best. Might be giving it too much credit, but I thought it at least scored a 9.5/10.

57. Iota
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 15:14:35

MystikSun wrote: Clannad and Anohana are probably the most tear-jerking anime I've EVER watched. Clannad was one of the best. Might be giving it too much credit, but I thought it at least scored a 9.5/10.
    @MystikSun Not at all, for me Clannad was 10/10 and Penguindrum easily tops it, but still just barely, at like 11/10 ;D Also, did you play the VN for Clannad and/or look up a proper explanation for the ending? Lots of people I've encountered LOVED clannad, but didn't even know the depth and complexity of the ending, so I linked em a description/explanation, and their minds were blown in a good way. Since I've already got a HUGE post/posts on it on another forum, lemme link you to em, just read through all my posts from post #50 (post number is in upper right of each one), the huge wall of text, till the end of the thread. There aren't many more, and not TOO TOO long, they're the right length to cover everything you need to know: http://www.kylelandry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=749&p=2 Also, definitely read the other post on that forum that I linked in my previous post here about Penguindrum (LOL confusion), if you're thinking about watching it at all. As I don't know your capacity or preference for depth/literary qualities, serious themes, and hyperfictional plots, nor do I know your age or maturity level, I can't say for sure whether it's for you or not. But, I CAN say that if you watch anime and would want to watch it for the reasons I highlighted in that forum post about it, and the reasons not to watch it don't apply to you, it might be the best decision ever.

58. zweebna
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 23:08:40

Yuji's being a total douche nut.

59. MystikSun
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 00:34:18

Iota wrote: @MystikSun Not at all, for me Clannad was 10/10 and Penguindrum easily tops it, but still just barely, at like 11/10 ;D Also, did you play the VN for Clannad and/or look up a proper explanation for the ending? Lots of people I've encountered LOVED clannad, but didn't even know the depth and complexity of the ending, so I linked em a description/explanation, and their minds were blown in a good way. Since I've already got a HUGE post/posts on it on another forum, lemme link you to em, just read through all my posts from post #50 (post number is in upper right of each one), the huge wall of text, till the end of the thread. There aren't many more, and not TOO TOO long, they're the right length to cover everything you need to know: http://www.kylelandry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=749&p=2
    Yeah, I read wikipedia xP Never played the VN though. Edit: Nevermind. What was on wikipedia is nothing compared to what you wrote xD

60. Iota
    Date: Sun, Nov 6 2011 10:41:38

Yeah, as I said. You read all that I wrote, right? That isn't even speculation, so you know.

61. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Nov 7 2011 02:07:31

corpse party needs to get animated. manga is boring (i aint born as a reader-type person), and i dont wanna play the game for the story (i wanna watch xD) thats all. Frog~

62. Eazy
    Date: Sun, Nov 13 2011 08:49:13

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, High School of the Dead, Kuroshitsuji (black butler), Rosario Vampire 1&2, Sekirei, Kissxsis, Air Gear, Pokemon, Digimon, Law of Ueki, Prince of Tennis, New Prince of Tennis, To-Love-Ru, To-Love-Ru Darkness, Elfen Lied, Detective Conan, Gakuen Alice, Cage of Eden, Nurarihyon no Mago, Kekkaishi, Umi no Misaki, 07 Ghost, Hayate the Combat Butler, Tower of Druaga 1&2, Princess Ressurection, Chobits, Zetman, xxxholic, ToraDora, Yugi-Oh, Kyo Kara Maoh, Full Metal Alchemist, FMA Brotherhood, Yakitate Ja-Pan, Slam Dunk, Dear Boys, Darker than Black, To Aru Majutsu no Index, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Team Medical Dragon (not really anime but gt manga), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya, Wild Life, Shakugan no Shana, Fate Stay Night, Bakemonogatari, Angel Beats, Yu Yu Hakusho, Maid Sama, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann, Black Cat, K-On!, Romeo X Juliet, Eureka 7........ (Any maybe some more i can't remember... =/) Been watching Animax and reading manga (onemanga/ mangareader) since 9? XD Mangafreak/ Otaku:hah:

63. Soren
    Date: Mon, Nov 14 2011 16:35:43

soul eater is the bomb

64. Xero
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 14:47:01

Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop will be the only two shows that you will ever need.

65. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 20:41:51

THE iDOLM@STER is awesome

66. Eazy
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 16:24:47

Hey, anyone knows whether Angel Beats is going to have a season 2? They announced in a magazine that it is confirmed and is supposed to air during April this year~ but currently there is no season 2.. ='( IS THERE EVER GONNA BE A SEASON 2???

67. MystikSun
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 23:35:29

Eazy1995 wrote: Hey, anyone knows whether Angel Beats is going to have a season 2? They announced in a magazine that it is confirmed and is supposed to air during April this year~ but currently there is no season 2.. ='( IS THERE EVER GONNA BE A SEASON 2???
    Floating rumor that never really took hold. I'm reading Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa? Started Fairy Tail and Chaos;Head.

68. Eazy
    Date: Sat, Dec 3 2011 09:28:51

Omamori Himari is quite a fun anime to watch~ XD what makes a great anime for you? for me it's -nice artwork (girls need to be cute, guys need to be cool) -nice story (it doesn't really need a happy ending *Angel beats and *Elfen Lied) -not too many flashbacks (Nurarihyon no mago == *thats y i prefer the manga)

69. sangara
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 03:35:19

Someone talk to me about Clannad. Never mind, didn't really get into it.

70. Darealone
    Date: Wed, Jan 25 2012 18:50:39

I [B]JUST[/B] started reading Hikaru No Go and even tho it's just about Go, it has a really interesting story! And watched 3 episodes of Guilty Crown...then just stopped. Dunno why...

71. HawkSerj
    Date: Wed, Mar 28 2012 06:38:56

so, Bakuman-2 and Chihayafuru are ended. I can rest in piece now.

72. Yanos
    Date: Wed, Mar 28 2012 07:15:53

Code Geass - best ending ever unlike mass effect....

73. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Mar 28 2012 08:53:23

lol

74. Kyoflow
    Date: Wed, Mar 28 2012 09:37:40

guilty crown ended last week i am disappoint at ending and the fact that it ended....

75. Yamaguchi
    Date: Wed, Mar 28 2012 09:38:10

Yanos;187239]Code Geass - best ending ever [/QUOTE] ROAR!! YE!! SO FCKING AWESOME btw, there's a new installment of Code Geass (official) ^^ [QUOTE=Vassenato wrote: http://i.imgur.com/TDu4n.jpg lol
    dafuq he looks like drake

76. wings
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 12:26:28

still waiting for angel beats s2 lol

77. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 15:08:29

space brothers look interesting if its similar to Planet ES

78. exclusive
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 15:13:49

anyone watch hunter x hunter? might consider

79. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 15:17:22

It is the best shōnen manga of all time. Read it if you can, if not - watch the 1999 anime version. There is no reason to watch the new one.

80. Nashi
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 15:38:44

hunterXhunter. :3 Too good to be true, unfortunately the author makes a break again. <_< Well i only read mangas, animes are so...time consuming in my opinion. >.> And i read through every genre, just bored of all these stereotypes, they make me annoyed. (continue reading though, ehehe). So my list (can't recall every manga, because i randomly start mangas and don't keep track of them^^"): Naruto, Bleach (almost over, took long enough >.>), One Piece, hunterXhunter, fairy tail...yeaaah, soul eater, mushishi, berserk, yakitate japan, region, deadman wonderland, freezing, ao no exorcist, ao no arpeggio, beelzebub, dragon who, gaku, city of dead sorcerer, eureka seven ao, rain, dr frost, absolute witch, real clothes, the sleepy residents of birdcage manor, another, evil heart, nononnono, bakuman, star children, a thousand years ninetails, shaman king, angel beats, dark air, reversal, high school of the dead, D.Gray-man, monster. Can't remember more. >.>

81. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 15:54:11

this is my shortlist for spring season, probably will only watch half of those tho Sakamichi no Apollon Shirokuma Cafe Sankarea Saki Achiga-hen episode of side-A Uchuu Kyoudai Natsuiro Kiseki Hyouka Naruto SD Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~ Kuroko no Basuke Medaka Box Jormungand Ginga e Kickoff!! Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Mysterious Girlfriend X Accel World Koiken! Acchi Kocchi

82. Nashi
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 15:56:02

Accel World is a good manga. I enjoyed reading it. Unfortunately only at chapter 9 atm. they should continue faster. >.>

83. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 16:14:48

Nashi wrote: Accel World is a good manga. I enjoyed reading it. Unfortunately only at chapter 9 atm. they should continue faster. >.>
    huh? strange, how can they make an anime if theres only 9 chapters... oh and hands-down, Chihayafuru was the best anime for winter season. hope they make a sequel soon!

84. Nashi
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 16:18:22

Maybe the translation team is not as fast as the author. Dunno. http://www.mangareader.net/accel-world

85. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 16:25:24

Zombo wrote: spring season
    Related: http://randomc.net/2012/03/29/spring-2012-preview/ Opinion: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16787166/safe/animu_spring_edit.jpg Will watch green and orange. (Changed my mind about Hyouka and Accel World though, might be interesting!)

86. MystikSun
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 02:33:54

Anyone see Acchi Kocchi Episode 1? Io pen spins at 9:06 :P

87. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, Apr 10 2012 01:20:07

MystikSun wrote: Anyone see Acchi Kocchi Episode 1? Io pen spins at 9:06 :P
    Haha yeah. that was epic xD Recently finished iDOLM@STER. Loved it. The spring season's starting off well too, Accel World and Medaka Box was not bad. MIRAI NIKKI'S CLOSE TO THE FINALEEEE

88. AwonW
    Date: Tue, Apr 10 2012 01:26:55

Season 2 of Fate/Zero started up, I'm going to be watching that. I also started watching Bakuman after getting current on the manga.

89. Knightpal
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 03:17:25

Ano Natsu de Matteru ~

90. Retro-spectre
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 04:07:21

favorites/essentials: akira cowboy bebop (best anime) chikara to onna no yo no naka ghost in the shell paprika (was too high to remember most of it, but i'm pretty sure it was good) gantz was mediocre. bleach sucked. dbz for pure nostalgia. death note was bad. haven't seen samurai champloo, don't know how it could match cowboy bebop. if you had to recommend something based on these, what would it be? existentialist/transhuman themes encouraged, but anything that is good.

91. AwonW
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 04:18:35

Retro-spectre wrote: favorites/essentials: akira cowboy bebop (best anime) chikara to onna no yo no naka ghost in the shell paprika (was too high to remember most of it, but i'm pretty sure it was good) gantz was mediocre. bleach sucked. dbz for pure nostalgia. death note was bad. haven't seen samurai champloo, don't know how it could match cowboy bebop. if you had to recommend something based on these, what would it be? existentialist/transhuman themes encouraged, but anything that is good.
    Neon Genesis Evangelion?

92. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 04:20:43

Serial Experiment Lain, for sure Planet ES Arakawa Under the Bridge Trigun FLCL Tokyo Magnitude 8.0... the concept was better than the implementation though

93. Chobi
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 04:23:37

i just finished Chobits in 2 days and i'm not proud of it

94. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jun 28 2012 03:30:20

sakamichi is/was the best anime of this season, yoko strikes again with the OST uchuu kyoudai is not bad shirokuma cafe is awesome

95. Lettuce
    Date: Fri, Jun 29 2012 06:30:41

Just finished the whole Lucky Star series. Pretty sad that there's no more.

96. webspider
    Date: Fri, Jun 29 2012 09:30:27

Watched Aquatic Language. Pretty cool short (you can check it out on youtube if you're interested), feels like a preparation to Eve no Jikan (which I still need to watch).

97. Soren
    Date: Mon, Aug 27 2012 17:45:22

Can anyone suggests some modern animes for me please? Modern like Durarara, K-On! and Eden of The East.

98. SJ
    Date: Mon, Aug 27 2012 18:12:30

recently watched rideback...pretty short and sweet but cornyass ending

99. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Aug 28 2012 07:43:21

Accel world, sword art online, kokoro connect, arcana famiglia, nichijou, tasogare otome x amnesia, steins; gate..those are some modern ones(?) i'm watching/watched @Supergirl

100. Wobster
    Date: Tue, Aug 28 2012 07:57:10

Sailor Moon :wave:

101. Soren
    Date: Tue, Aug 28 2012 14:40:36

Alvaris wrote: Accel world, sword art online, kokoro connect, arcana famiglia, nichijou, tasogare otome x amnesia, steins; gate..those are some modern ones(?) i'm watching/watched @Supergirl
    Thanks for the suggestions. ;) I think that I'll check out Kokoro Connect. Edit: And I'll check out Swords Art Online, looks awesome. :)

102. Ohayo
    Date: Fri, Sep 21 2012 23:12:57

can anyone recommend some anime? My last few series I finished were Welcome to the NHK, Gintama, and Durarara. I would like to watch something along those lines C:

103. Soren
    Date: Sat, Oct 13 2012 20:48:33

Ohayo wrote: can anyone recommend some anime? My last few series I finished were Welcome to the NHK, Gintama, and Durarara. I would like to watch something along those lines C:
    Did you enjoy Durarara? I got bored after like 8 episodes. Not sure if worth watching anymore. ---------------------------------- Anyone here watch Sword Art Online. I'm seeing a lot pictures of it on tumblr, and I'm hearing a lot of great reviews. I can't wait till watch it, just waiting for the show to end, as I like to watch things all at once.

104. Nashi
    Date: Sat, Oct 13 2012 23:00:49

Swort Art Online: Manga is fucking weird.

SpoilerThey fall in love in course of 1-2 chapters, marry and the chapter afterwards she gets killed? fucking bullshit

105. Ohayo
    Date: Sun, Oct 14 2012 18:47:10

Supergirl wrote: Did you enjoy Durarara? I got bored after like 8 episodes. Not sure if worth watching anymore. ---------------------------------- Anyone here watch Sword Art Online. I'm seeing a lot pictures of it on tumblr, and I'm hearing a lot of great reviews. I can't wait till watch it, just waiting for the show to end, as I like to watch things all at once.
    I enjoyed watching the series solely because I found it quite interesting to watch. I really appreciated how everyone is connected as a whole and that's what got me to watch it through.

106. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Oct 14 2012 21:38:14

watching gintama, bakuman s3. space brothers (continuation), polar bear cafe (continuation), hidamari sketch x honeycomb, not sure about the rest, im looking into ROBOTICS;NOTES and BTOOOM!

107. Soren
    Date: Fri, Oct 19 2012 18:10:10

Zombo wrote: watching gintama, bakuman s3. space brothers (continuation), polar bear cafe (continuation), hidamari sketch x honeycomb, not sure about the rest, im looking into ROBOTICS;NOTES and BTOOOM!
    I'm planning to check out Robotics;Notes too, and Shinsekai Yori looks cool too.

108. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Fri, Oct 19 2012 18:57:40

My friend recommended me a visual novel called Clannad, apparently sex is in it

109. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Oct 22 2012 05:38:29

A VN you should play is GSNM.

110. Soren
    Date: Sun, Oct 28 2012 18:33:08

Anyone here watched Eden of The East?

111. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 7 2012 01:17:32

MightAsWellGG wrote: My friend recommended me a visual novel called Clannad, apparently sex is in it
    If you watch the anime you don't get to see anything :P Watching Steins Gate right now :>

112. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Fri, Nov 9 2012 03:25:48

Nachoaddict wrote: If you watch the anime you don't get to see anything :P
    Oh wait I was thinking about Katawa Shoujo. That's a good visual novel. Having sex with crippled girls ._. There's a gay ending where you have sex with this guy I think lololol

113. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Nov 9 2012 03:54:27

Lolol^ Finished Steins Gate. Pretty solid. I didn't like it at first storyline and character wise but I got hooked near the end and the main character really grew on me by the time I got the final few episodes. Very very enjoyable second half. Watching Ano Natsu de Matteru now and planning on moving onto Guilty Crown and Sword Art Online after :>

114. Soren
    Date: Fri, Dec 28 2012 19:49:58

Finally started Sword Art Online, four episodes in, not too bad, waiting for the emotional parts of Kirito and Asuna.

115. FingerNotPen
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 00:04:35

initial d and one piece :D

116. Quake
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 00:21:17

MightAsWellGG wrote: Having sex with crippled girls ._.
    Whatdafuq. Polio porno.

117. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Sat, Dec 29 2012 17:10:42

Fuck a blind girl, fuck a mute and deaf girl, fuck a legless girl, fuck an armless girl, fuck a girl with burns all over her body, fuck a girl fuck two girls at the same time

118. wings
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 03:47:00

hmm Sword Art Online, good setting but BAD characters.

119. Yanos
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 04:52:03

hyouka is legit watch it

120. Soren
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 15:19:38

Finished Sword Art Online, too amazing. Loved it.

121. Pixels
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 15:35:11

I enjoyed k, tempest, chuu2, sukitte linayo :3

122. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 16:26:38

I am watching "Daily Lives of Highschool Boys" atm.. I'm in episode9!!

123. Reason
    Date: Sun, Dec 30 2012 17:42:35

currently trying to catch up with gintama. just started season 5. soooo long...

124. Soren
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 15:11:15

Just started Kokoro Connect, 5 episodes in and I am enticed! At first the mind body switch dealio seemed kinda frail, but things started to escalate. There seemed to be something behind their phenomena, not just something random, but devised by someone... I also really enjoyed how the mind body switch brought the characters more together, it strengthened their bond; especially with Taichi's support.

125. SparkX
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 21:45:35

Gonna rewatch Gintama

126. Soren
    Date: Thu, Jan 3 2013 15:20:11

Finished watching Kokoro Connect. Amazing anime, very emotional and dramatic. But I would of really liked if they revealed more about Heartseed, like who he/she actually is, and what's their grand plan. Currently watching Tari Tari now and I plan to watch Bleach. But, to anyone who've seen bleach here, do you think that I should just skip all the fillers of Bleach? Are they really unnecessary to watch?

127. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Feb 1 2013 20:45:44

Fate Zero is keeping me thoroughly entertained :)

128. Demotaiz
    Date: Fri, Feb 1 2013 23:19:55

I'm watching Bleach, finished Full Metal Alchemist,finished Death Note and I started reading Bakuman but stopped after the third book.

129. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Feb 2 2013 03:21:46

fok, fell behind on animes, gotta watch the winter shows

130. 20%
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 12:17:31

watching Soul Eater...again guess what, animax brought back Lucky Star, it means something @Supergirl, you can watch the fillers to keep yourself entertained, but if you're focused on the main story, then don't anybody been watching K? im planning to watch that soon any opinions?

131. Soren
    Date: Mon, Feb 11 2013 20:50:25

Started to watch Blue Exorcist, and man I was hooked after the first two episodes! I really like it, the whole idea and society around the concept adds a sense of importance and delight to the show. Love the animation style, very modern, which is what I like to see. Hope this anime ends well! Also, can anyone recommend me some animes like K-On, Kokoro Connect and Tari Tari? I really love these short, modern style animation and "slice of life" genre animes.

132. 20%
    Date: Wed, Feb 13 2013 10:29:14

Supergirl wrote: Started to watch Blue Exorcist, and man I was hooked after the first two episodes! I really like it, the whole idea and society around the concept adds a sense of importance and delight to the show. Love the animation style, very modern, which is what I like to see. Hope this anime ends well! Also, can anyone recommend me some animes like K-On, Kokoro Connect and Tari Tari? I really love these short, modern style animation and "slice of life" genre animes.
    Lucky Star, Azumanga daioh, etc

133. Kemu
    Date: Tue, Apr 9 2013 06:18:34

Supergirl wrote: Started to watch Blue Exorcist, and man I was hooked after the first two episodes! I really like it, the whole idea and society around the concept adds a sense of importance and delight to the show. Love the animation style, very modern, which is what I like to see. Hope this anime ends well! Also, can anyone recommend me some animes like K-On, Kokoro Connect and Tari Tari? I really love these short, modern style animation and "slice of life" genre animes.
    Chuunibyou, tamako market, hyouka, kaichou wa maid sama, kotoura-san, koi to senkyou to chocolate, sakurasou no pet kanojo, toradora, bokuwa tomodachi ga sukunai, baka to test, *gasp for air danshi koukousei no nichijou, ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii ga nai, haruhi, and right now yahari ore no seishun love come wa machigatteiru is airing and ep 1 seems good. Watch "Another" if you can handle blood. You might think its just a random gore anime but it has a great storyline and one of the BEST ENDINGS EVER. "mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kara sou desu yo" "Higurashi no naku koko ni" and "Shingeki no Kyoujin" are good though shingeki only has one ep out so far Q__Q and "karneval" and "devil survivor 2" << spring season 2013 EDIT: I READ THROUGH 14 PAGES OF THREAD AND NOBODY MENTIONED MIRAI NIKKI???? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY [SIZE="5"]WATCH MIRAI NIKKI [/SIZE]

134. Lael
    Date: Sun, Jun 9 2013 15:51:47

Im now enjoying Shingeki no Kyoujin, Hataraku maou-sama & Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic <3

135. Alvaris
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 20:06:11

watching Durarara!! it's very good, far better than my expectations so far(at ep13 atm) it starts off rather slow and probably boring though, but once you get past the first few episodes, the story, pace and character development is perfect

136. Quake
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 20:57:45

Anybody on MAL? (MyAnimeList) It's a lot easier way to find anime. :3

137. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 23:52:40

Quake wrote: Anybody on MAL? (MyAnimeList) It's a lot easier way to find anime. :3
    i got lazy and stopped tracking there

138. Soren
    Date: Fri, Jun 14 2013 19:40:38

Anyone watching Attack on Titan? It's really popular at the moment.

139. Nashi
    Date: Fri, Jun 14 2013 19:42:34

I am reading it, yes

140. Jazz
    Date: Sat, Jun 22 2013 03:01:46

aw yiss certain magical index finished, starting eva now .__. oldschool anime ftw.

141. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jun 22 2013 03:21:35

i start watching attack on titan cause of the op :3

142. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jun 22 2013 03:24:09

EDIT: oh shit double post

143. Soren
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 22:16:28

Psycho Pass is actually a really good anime. I found the first 6 episodes really boring, but after that, the show started ti pick its pace up and the plot got really interesting. Oh, and I'm planning to probably watch Steins;Gate next.

144. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 22:36:33

watch steins;gate, it's really good too ^^ watching railgun s and oreimo atm

145. Reason
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 23:38:33

psycho pass was ok, but steins;gate! oh man thats good shit. im in love with accel world right now too. really good anime.

146. Alvaris
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 18:04:56

i want more accel world episodes :(

147. Reason
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 18:16:13

Alvaris wrote: i want more accel world episodes :(
    this.

148. Quake
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 01:46:07

been putting off Stein's Gate for the longest time, but now I'll just watch it. Finished Toradora two days ago. Here is my list for all my anime stuff that I've watched: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/DjSpiN

149. Kemu
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 04:07:39

shinsekai yori. its kinda slow at some parts in the beginning and middle, but is pretty good if you watch it all the way through. Jourmungand. its kind of like a crime/detective show but has pretty good storyline overall. Heres my list http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kaze500

150. Quake
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 21:01:28

Kemu wrote: shinsekai yori. its kinda slow at some parts in the beginning and middle, but is pretty good if you watch it all the way through. Jourmungand. its kind of like a crime/detective show but has pretty good storyline overall. Heres my list http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kaze500
    Didn't Jormungand have something to do with child soldiers or something?

151. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jul 17 2013 19:47:51

Steins;Gate was awesome! Can't wait for the movie to come out

152. Ohayo
    Date: Thu, Sep 12 2013 23:31:52

Recently started to watch anime again! so far I watched FMA:B, Ano Hana, Fate/zero, and Baccano!. Right now I just started Madoka magica and I hope to watch even more.

153. Reason
    Date: Fri, Sep 13 2013 01:08:41

currently watching AOT, Sword art online, accell world, Finally watching FMA: B, watching Sgt Frog (again), and future diary. Finally finished Gintama after so many months.

154. Kemu
    Date: Fri, Sep 13 2013 04:04:00

im taking a short break from anime cus of school, but if you guys like blood/gore and supernatural mystery, you should watch "shiki"

155. Vaan
    Date: Sat, Sep 14 2013 05:30:37

Dragon ball is going back to life

156. sopi
    Date: Mon, Sep 16 2013 17:01:37

FLCL

157. Soren
    Date: Sun, Oct 27 2013 01:18:47

Here's my animelist if anyone's interested http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Soren333 I recently finished watching Attack on Titan, and I must say that it's got to one of the best animes of all time. I really hope that they make a season two for it!

158. Soren
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 20:46:16

Finished watching Noragami today, fucking brilliant. Too bad it's only 12 episodes.

159. wings
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 03:18:41

I watched blazblue. It was disappointing.

160. webspider
    Date: Wed, Apr 9 2014 06:59:24

My dear friend @Tare just couldn't stop telling me how great Kill la Kill is. I told him I'd maybe watch it once the Blurays are out, but when I visited a friend about a week ago one thing lead to the other and we've watched the first three episodes. He was even that impressed he grabbed not only that one, but TTGL, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and some more as well. At home I just marathoned that thing through. Very entertaining, parodies like most of the things I hate about anime and so fucking awesome it scores 11/10 most of the time. I wish more anime were like this. Don't need deep stories or profound insight, no, just raw fun, good animation when it's needed and characters not taking themselves too serious. So, unless you find fanservice disgusting, I recommend it a lot. Have some plot as an appetizer.

161. fang
    Date: Wed, Apr 9 2014 10:04:41

After finishing some series, I go back to anime. About to watch Attack on Titans.

162. Monk
    Date: Mon, Apr 14 2014 03:51:13

fang wrote: After finishing some series, I go back to anime. About to watch Attack on Titans.
    They killed off a lot of the characters, just going to warn you on that.

163. Chobi
    Date: Mon, Apr 14 2014 09:43:26

girlfriend just finished FMA: Brotherhood (which happens to be my all-time favourite lol sorry) and she fucking loved it

164. Darealone
    Date: Mon, Jun 2 2014 23:29:01

GIMMIE RECOMMENDATIONS!! (I'm that guy who watches/watched AOT(SNK), SAO, One Piece, Guilty Crown, Tiger and Bunny, Blue Exorcist, etc.)

165. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Jun 2 2014 23:56:38

Darealone wrote: GIMMIE RECOMMENDATIONS!! (I'm that guy who watches/watched AOT(SNK), SAO, One Piece, Guilty Crown, Tiger and Bunny, Blue Exorcist, etc.)
    Seems like you like action-y stuff. Try out Fate/Zero, Psycho Pass, Gundam 00, and Samurai Champloo.

166. AnAsianBrony
    Date: Thu, Jun 5 2014 01:51:27

Anyone watching Akuma no Riddle? Small chance, but I'll take it, lol. Episode 6. Why must they do that to my feels? :( Better than Romeo and Juliet? I think so. xD It might be a stretch to say since Spring isn't over yet, but the storyline is finally shaping up and I want to call it one of my potential favourites of Spring 2014. ... I'm also taking the liberty to re-watch all Pokemon episodes sans Black and White because it made me cringe.

167. Voracity
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 03:40:41

Just watched all of the 11 episodes of Mekaku City Actors. Its actually the first anime series I've ever followed :D Love it so far, the story is really interesting.

168. DioBrando
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 05:09:55

hxh

169. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 23:07:42

Voracity wrote: Just watched all of the 11 episodes of Mekaku City Actors. Its actually the first anime series I've ever followed :D Love it so far, the story is really interesting.
    I've heard that it is quite confusing if you don't know the back story from it's LN and manga counterparts. Have you had any trouble following the plot at all?

170. Voracity
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 23:20:16

Supergirl wrote: I've heard that it is quite confusing if you don't know the back story from it's LN and manga counterparts. Have you had any trouble following the plot at all?
    Nope, I am pretty well versed in its storyline as I had been following the song series "Kagerou Project" that it was based on for quite some time. The anime actually puts some sense in the songs haha.

171. Monk
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 23:25:03

Voracity wrote: Nope, I am pretty well versed in its storyline as I had been following the song series "Kagerou Project" that it was based on for quite some time. The anime actually puts some sense in the songs haha.
    Ikr, I feel so nostalgic watching the show unfold with each episode going with a song.

172. Soren
    Date: Thu, Nov 13 2014 22:05:31

Monk wrote: Ikr, I feel so nostalgic watching the show unfold with each episode going with a song.
    Are you talking about the anime mekakucity?