UPSB v4

Board Comments / Blog Section

1. Soren
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:31:24

How about having a blog section for the forum? i've noticed many other forums that i've visited having a blog section. I think that a blog section would be good because some spinner have already created a thread as a "blog" of their spinning, but if you have a blog section then that would make it easier for them and others could read whats going on.

2. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 15:43:19

v3 had one but then JC made a blogspot blog and everyone stopped using the upsb one and went to blogspot there are plenty of blog sites out there, no reason to have our own

3. funnky
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:14:57

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░ ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░ ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░ ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█ █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░ ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░ ░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░ ░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░ ░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░ ░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░ ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░blogs are for bitches, problem?

4. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 12:54:42

barely anybody read or used the blog feature on v3. like many features we have, they stay hot for about 1 week then everybody stop using it.