UPSB v4

Off-topic / Truth about Abs?

1. poisoned
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 04:32:51

http://www.truthaboutabs.com/ Anyone tried this or is using this? The site seems like any other work out money scam, but I torrented the ebook for the lulz. Good decision, I went from having a little bit of fat on my stomach to a six pack in two weeks. Felt like sharing this as it worked wonders, definitely recommend it.

2. UEDan
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 04:58:54

What you just said sounds like an ad hahaha Megaupload the book. I'll check it out since I'm starting to get a beer gut =(

3. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 06:14:36

lol abs in 2 weeks is impossible, plus abs on skinny guys don't count, it's like big boobs on fat girls -.- you need to maintain <6% body fat, and that's by doing cardio(e.g. running, biking, plyometrics, swimming)

4. Mike
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 06:15:51

Hmm. I'm suspicious.

5. chris
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 08:30:31

Suspicious. Video is all but advertisement. No tips, etc,etc. All "in page x, this guy is gonna tell you this and that..." edit: found a link to the book :)) https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:sj9ida0a6OAJ:www.ebooks4free.net/ebooks/sixpackabs+truth+about+abs+book&hl=tl&gl=ph&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESi9nov0JFhEF5LmJtGe0iFLfjma6LcY924reogaoW_aWmQGbjQPUf-CgVNj1A6ph8WEFaLJRzJ38H9ojhKqLIQo-RgeE3NDYdHornpvx0eTfQQy4RYVjPfQ86AseMZKRHjeIFWM&sig=AHIEtbRsdsj4SH-wYl7aOgLoDMKgVwTVyQ&pli=1

6. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 09:11:03

just do this + cardio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKCVCZe474 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaYeGviEzT8

7. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 10:39:24

Shocking foods that burn belly fat
    You don't burn just belly fat. Your body doesn't say OH SHIT He's been training his stomach area, I better take the fat off that. The body takes fat anywhere, there is no spot reduction.
    2 so-called "health" foods that you should NEVER eat (they can actually increase stomach fat)
    Nothing gives you "belly-fat" fat goes everywhere on your body.
    Motivation secrets for lifelong fitness success
    That's very individual per person and no one secret will motivate every one.
    Weird workouts that burn abdominal fat faster than typical "cardio"

8. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 10:58:33

neXus wrote: Nothing gives you "belly-fat" fat goes everywhere on your body.
    ? I eat tons of protein, workout and shit, I don't even get big, the fat just goes to my stomach and my face. I eat chicken breast, lean beef, grilled tuna, red rice, egg, some whey protein, I got stronger and got a little bit big, but whenever I eat unhealthy food(e.g. fastfood) all the fat goes to my face and my stomach. Also, how will I get big while getting thin? I mean I wanna get big but I want a chiseled face. Almost everyone I ask just tells me to do cardio to burn all the fat, but won't cardio make me thinner? I've read somewhere that overdoing cardio burns your muscles already, not fat. Also, another problem of mine is, I can burn fat easily, but there's this stupid excess fat on my stomach that I can't seem to burn(I used to be 190 lbs 40 waistline in 2009, now 142 lbs 30 waistline). zzz

9. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:03:01

[video=youtube;vkKCVCZe474]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKCVCZe474[/video] /thread

10. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:14:49

Krispy Kreme wrote: [video=youtube;vkKCVCZe474]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKCVCZe474[/video] /thread
    same link I posted

11. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:18:32

Clyde wrote: Also, how will I get big while getting thin?
    You lose fat and you add on muscle weight. It looks like you're getting thinner because you lose fat faster than you build muscle. People train for years until they get the size they want, it sounds to me like you're impatient and you've been training for 2-3 months and you expect to be Hulk. Stick to your diet even though it sucks and it's no fun, stay in the gym, do your cardio and your muscle training and in due time you will get the results you want. It's all about patience and commitment, I know you're the kinda guy that wants it all and wants it now but that is not how the game works.

12. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:33:51

neXus wrote: You lose fat and you add on muscle weight. It looks like you're getting thinner because you lose fat faster than you build muscle. People train for years until they get the size they want, it sounds to me like you're impatient and you've been training for 2-3 months and you expect to be Hulk. Stick to your diet even though it sucks and it's no fun, stay in the gym, do your cardio and your muscle training and in due time you will get the results you want. It's all about patience and commitment, I know you're the kinda guy that wants it all and wants it now but that is not how the game works.
    yeah but how bout that p90x shit that gets you beefed in 3mos? my older bro used to be as thin as me, and in 1 month his arms got bigger cuz of p90x...I don't want to spend $600 for a DVD lol

13. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:38:41

Muscle development is different from person to person. P90X is not guaranteed to get you "beefed" in 3 months.

14. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:40:02

neXus wrote: Muscle development is different from person to person. P90X is not guaranteed to get you "beefed" in 3 months.
    fuck these asian genes lol lucky whites, blacks, and middle eastern dudes

15. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:51:34

Just out of curiosity. Which type would you want to have?

16. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 11:59:22

none lol that's too big, but I'd choose the 1st one: the Schwarzenegger type. Bodybuilders today look like shit with their size 38~40 waists...unlike in the 70s where the bodies were perfect and Arnold looked like a Greek God as if he was sent by Zeus.

17. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:10:17

Clyde wrote: none lol that's too big, but I'd choose the 1st one: the Schwarzenegger type. Bodybuilders today look like shit with their size 38~40 waists...unlike in the 70s where the bodies were perfect and Arnold looked like a Greek God as if he was sent by Zeus.
    what a stupid choice you would rather starve then actually become stronger? that does not get you girls it gets you into a hospital

18. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:12:58

Explosion101 wrote: what a stupid choice you would rather starve then actually become stronger?
    I'd rather look good than look stupid wearing baggy shit so you'd rather look like: than: ? good luck fitting clothes, looking good, and getting chicks, cuz looking like Hulk won't get you chicks lol

19. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:15:57

Clyde wrote: I'd rather look good than look stupid wearing baggy shit
    who are you trying to impress

20. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:20:07

Explosion101 wrote: who are you trying to impress
    myself and girls duh, I was a size 40, why in the world would I want to be size 40 again? I worked hard to get a size 30, to wear w/e I want, then I'd go back to being a size 40, and getting 3x bigger than what I was? no thanks, I'd want to fit into small cars. I have no dreams on becoming the strongest man in the world, Ronnie Coleman's physique looks like total shit unlike Arnold's.

21. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:24:31

Clyde wrote: I'd rather look good than look stupid wearing baggy shit so you'd rather look like: http://cseserv.engr.scu.edu/StudentWebPages/WAu/ResearchPaper_files/image003.jpg than: http://jimmysmithtraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/randy_orton_workout_diet.jpg ? good luck fitting clothes, looking good, and getting chicks, cuz looking like Hulk won't get you chicks lol
    other way around

22. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:25:17

Explosion101 wrote: other way around
    LOL

23. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:31:43

i think you're misunderstanding me here you said you would rather be the 1st pic in @neXus 's picture i said that was a stupid choice, implying that i would rather be the 2nd

24. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:33:36

Explosion101 wrote: i think you're misunderstanding me here you said you would rather be the 1st pic in @neXus 's picture i said that was a stupid choice, implying that i would rather be the 2nd
    yeah and I'm lol'ing because you'd rather look like a fucking polar bear than a Greek God? crazy lol, but I still wouldn't want to be the 1st pic in neXus' pic, that's too big already

25. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:35:26

Clyde wrote: yeah and I'm lol'ing because you'd rather look like a fucking polar bear than a Greek God? crazy lol, but I still wouldn't want to be the 1st pic in neXus' pic, that's too big already
    thats not a greek god thats steroids

26. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:41:52

I'd rather be the 2nd type actually. Looks much more manly.

27. Rapid
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 12:55:04

Yeah me too i'd like to be the second one. I have some hard buldging muscles in my biceps, chest, back,calves thighs and all but never abs. I have this flabby beer fat on my stomach lolol

28. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 13:12:02

-.- steroids doesn't mean they didn't work hard for it -.- steroid users work 10x harder than those who do it naturally. Yeah 2nd looks more manly, so what? you can't look good in anything with such a shit body, even with the 1st pic you can't look good lol and chicks don't dig any of those bodies -.- zzz somehow I want to stop arguing with you guys already, I think most of you would choose the 2nd because it's easier, because most of the people are fat or if not fat really thin zzz you know how hard sculpting your body is compared to pure lifting and not giving a fuck how you look like. That's why 2nd pic looks so shitty

29. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 13:49:38

Clyde wrote: -.- steroids doesn't mean they didn't work hard for it -.- steroid users work 10x harder than those who do it naturally. Yeah 2nd looks more manly, so what? [B]you can't look good in anything with such a shit body (Function over form) [/B], even with the 1st pic you can't look good lol and chicks don't dig any of those bodies -.- zzz somehow I want to stop arguing with you guys already, [B]I think most of you would choose the 2nd because it's easier (No, it's not. The first is just starving yourself; the second takes exercise and healthy eating.) [/B], [B]because most of the people are fat or if not fat really thin (ever heard of average?) [/B] zzz you know how hard sculpting your body is compared to pure lifting and [B]not giving a fuck how you look like. (FUNCTION OVER FORM) [/B] That's why 2nd pic looks so shitty
    read the text in @neXus's picture

30. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:03:46

First of all you're a fucking idiot for taking those drawn figures literal. I was talking about what body [B]type[/B] you would rather have, not which one of those bodies you want and if I had the choice I would go with a more bulky form rather than the slim mr. universe form. Not only for the looks but also for the fact that it has more function and you are stronger than those slim types.

Clyde;130211]Yeah 2nd looks more manly, so what? you can't look good in anything with such a shit body, even with the 1st pic you can't look good lol [/QUOTE] That 2nd look goes with fucking almost everything. Suits, Shirts, etc. Sure you're gonna look retarded in the outfit a skater would wear but skaters aren't muscly so any kind of toned body looks retarded in that. [QUOTE=Clyde wrote: and chicks don't dig any of those bodies -.-
    How do you know what girls like?

31. Mike
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:19:04

Damn it Clyde, not another thread. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

32. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:24:40

zz cuz who would want a 38~40 waist over a 30 waist? WTH how are you supposed to look good if your stomach is bulging -.- too big for the outfits, looks like a douche instead of looking cool

33. Mike
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:31:13

Clyde wrote: zz cuz who would want a 38~40 waist over a 30 waist? WTH how are you supposed to look good if your stomach is bulging -.-
    GOD DAMN IT CLYDE. Just because you have a waist size that big, doesn't mean thatt you're automatically fat. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

34. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:32:29

Mike wrote: GOD DAMN IT CLYDE. Just because you have a waist size that big, doesn't mean thatt you're automatically fat. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    since when was size 40 slim? -.- so you mean I was thin in 2009? great, now I need to get back to size 40 edit: let's just stop arguing , people have different opinions, and imo both bodies suck, whether it be the 1st or 2nd, but I'd still choose 1st because going to the mall with a bulging stomach and feeling like you have a perfect body is stupid, when you know that your body is 50% fat and 50% muscle, heck I'd rather be as tiny as Bruce Lee than be the 2nd pic @neXus, as for what chicks want, survey on my classmates and friends, me and my classmate asked what kind of body they want, they said they'd rather go with a thin guy with big pecs than a muscular guy like Arnold. They'd also prefer guys in sports cars rather than those on big bikes, etc etc survey

35. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:43:07

That doesn't apply to all chicks. It's not fat though ... fuck it I give up.

36. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:46:50

neXus wrote: That doesn't apply to all chicks. It's not fat though ... fuck it I give up.
    yep doesn't look fat, but idk you know those bouncers? lol you don't wanna look like that, a batchmate of mine has the body of the 2nd pic you posted

37. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 15:07:33

Actually I don't. I don't need to be that bulk but the 2nd type minus mebe 20 pounds. Yes. And Tripple H looks like a douche because he is made to like a douche. He's a god damn wrestler.

38. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 15:17:03

neXus wrote: Actually I don't. I don't need to be that bulk but the 2nd type minus mebe 20 pounds. Yes. And Tripple H looks like a douche because he is made to like a douche. He's a god damn wrestler.
    now that would look more fine..minus 20 lbs = no more stomach

39. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 16:59:49

It's still pretty huge and there might still be a stomach but that's fine.

40. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 19:25:49

http://vimeo.com/27933991 I feel like Clyde should see this.

41. poisoned
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 22:55:36

UEDan wrote: What you just said sounds like an ad hahaha Megaupload the book. I'll check it out since I'm starting to get a beer gut =(
    LOL, your right, but this is real. Here are my before and after pictures also for the people who are skeptical. I obviously was in good shape before, why I was able to do it in two weeks, but changing my diet and my work out helped. Oh and the little things on the site that nexus quoted isn't really what the actual book is like. Oh and @Clyde Sounds like this thing would help you a lot. Steady cardio will give you that skinny fat look as it doesn't really burn fat and is weakens your muscles. This is more explosive interval training, it builds lean muscle and burns fat. Also I pretty much cut all bread out of my diet, which is hard to do but definitely helps.

42. Tetsip
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 00:20:17

neXus wrote: http://vimeo.com/27933991 I feel like Clyde should see this.
    /inspired

43. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 00:31:10

@Clyde [video=youtube;V1zFeHJzS5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E[/video]

44. funnky
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 00:54:29

nateiskewl wrote: @Clyde [video=youtube;V1zFeHJzS5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E[/video]
    what a tool

45. blahblahting
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 01:57:56

poisoned wrote: Steady cardio will give you that skinny fat look as [B]it doesn't really burn fat[/B] and is weakens your muscles. This is more explosive interval training, it builds lean muscle and burns fat. Also I pretty much cut all bread out of my diet, which is hard to do but definitely helps.
    Sorry, but you're completely wrong if you say consistent cardio does not burn fat (I'm a cross country runner). Also, while it may weaken what people consider to be "muscles", cardio will strengthen your slow twitch (endurance) muscles (I understand your looking for the muscles that get you buff, though). In a previous post, you also said something along the lines of cardio eats away your own muscles, which is false. Your fast-twitch (strength) muscles probably atrophy with disuse, but your body metabolizes biomolecules in the following order: carbohydrates, lipids, then proteins. As you can see, fats are burned for energy before proteins; in other words, you burn fat before muscle. Not to mention, digesting your own proteins for energy would probably be very painful, and your body would probably tell you to stop exercising or go eat before you got to that point... And good luck maintaining a bread-free diet...carbs are your primary source of energy My knowledge of all this stuff isn't the most complete, but that's my perspective at least, given my experiences and understanding EDIT: I think it's worth noting that a lot of my swimmer friends (lots of cardio AND strength) are very muscular and toned

46. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:35:55

so far, what changed in me is only my face...just got thinner, I just gain cuts under the light while flexing but still a skinny ass kid -.- I really want to get big, and I don't think I can get big if I continuously do cardio, but I don't want my face to get bloated again @neXus now that dude in your vid has a nice body, and maybe tomorrow I'm gonna do his training (plyometrics), I tried it only once but didn't complete it, got tired so fast , I lacked 2 more sets, was already dizzy... and nice vid, gonna workout again later and try those pushups w/ dumbbells while crawling, good for lats

47. Mike
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:47:23

Clyde wrote: since when was size 40 slim? -.- so you mean I was thin in 2009? great, now I need to get back to size 40 edit: let's just stop arguing , people have different opinions, and imo both bodies suck, whether it be the 1st or 2nd, but I'd still choose 1st because going to the mall with a bulging stomach and feeling like you have a perfect body is stupid, when you know that your body is 50% fat and 50% muscle, heck I'd rather be as tiny as Bruce Lee than be the 2nd pic @neXus, as for what chicks want, survey on my classmates and friends, me and my classmate asked what kind of body they want, they said they'd rather go with a thin guy with big pecs than a muscular guy like Arnold. They'd also prefer guys in sports cars rather than those on big bikes, etc etc survey
    I'm actually a size 38. And I'm kind of lean. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

48. Mike
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:49:03

Just kidding, I'm a 36. My bad. Plus, 38 may not be so slim, but it still doesn't mean fat. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

49. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:49:36

Mike wrote: Just kidding, I'm a 36. My bad. Plus, 38 may not be so slim, but it still doesn't mean fat. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    height? weight? if your body is an hourglass shape(love handles, big belly) you're fat

50. chris
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:52:43

Aerobics? no, not the ones you see in TVs or those in classes, but I mean, those exercises that make all your muscles work. like bboying, perhaps (yeah, shameless plug, but that's all I can think of atm) or "intense" dancing in general. -.- Rather than focusing on certain muscles. -.- That's my 2 cents. don't mind me.

51. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 02:54:16

chrisPS wrote: Aerobics? no, not the ones you see in TVs or those in classes, but I mean, those exercises that make all your muscles work. like bboying, perhaps (yeah, shameless plug, but that's all I can think of atm) or "intense" dancing in general. -.- Rather than focusing on certain muscles. -.- That's my 2 cents. don't mind me.
    I'd love to b-boy to but I don't want to be ripped, I need to get big, I'm wearing a tight shirt right now and my head is too big lmao I need to get wide and big

52. Mike
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 04:37:35

Clyde wrote: height? weight? if your body is an hourglass shape(love handles, big belly) you're fat
    5'11" The last time I weighed myself was very long ago. I was at 175 the last time I remember. My body is not like an hour glass; it just goes straight down all the way. No love handles, but I'm starting to produce a minor belly.

53. neXus
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 04:59:27

Clyde wrote: now that dude in your vid has a nice body
    NOT THE POINT OF THE FUCKING VIDEO Did you not hear the motivational speak on success behind it?

54. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 05:04:25

neXus wrote: NOT THE POINT OF THE FUCKING VIDEO Did you not hear the motivational speak on success behind it?
    yep, I watch this, rocky 6 motivational speech also pursuit of happiness? I've shown it to some of my friends but they didn't watch it -.- , yep it's really inspiring @Mike oh sorry, yeah you're not fat, just normal, but idk I consider flabby people or people with straight bodies fat because slim for me is V shaped and small waist + less than 10% body fat

55. poisoned
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 22:42:39

blahblahting wrote: Sorry, but you're completely wrong if you say consistent cardio does not burn fat (I'm a cross country runner). Also, while it may weaken what people consider to be "muscles", cardio will strengthen your slow twitch (endurance) muscles (I understand your looking for the muscles that get you buff, though). In a previous post, you also said something along the lines of cardio eats away your own muscles, which is false. Your fast-twitch (strength) muscles probably atrophy with disuse, but your body metabolizes biomolecules in the following order: carbohydrates, lipids, then proteins. As you can see, fats are burned for energy before proteins; in other words, you burn fat before muscle. Not to mention, digesting your own proteins for energy would probably be very painful, and your body would probably tell you to stop exercising or go eat before you got to that point... And good luck maintaining a bread-free diet...carbs are your primary source of energy My knowledge of all this stuff isn't the most complete, but that's my perspective at least, given my experiences and understanding EDIT: I think it's worth noting that a lot of my swimmer friends (lots of cardio AND strength) are very muscular and toned
    My bad, was a little breif. I mean like the slow paced type of cardio you see on work out videos that middle aged women stand in front of the tv doing trying to loose weight. I'm a water polo player and I'm on a swim club team in the off seaosn so I get plenty of good cardio. Also I get plenty carbs in my diet, just from more unprocessed sources such as nuts, whole cereal grains, seeds, beans, whole vegetables, whole fruit. And @Clyde I don't think I'm really that skinny, here's a picture of my whole body. I'm defiantly not big, but I'm not some scrawny kid either. I'm 6' 0'' btw

56. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Aug 31 2011 10:21:55

poisoned wrote: My bad, was a little breif. I mean like the slow paced type of cardio you see on work out videos that middle aged women stand in front of the tv doing trying to loose weight. I'm a water polo player and I'm on a swim club team in the off seaosn so I get plenty of good cardio. Also I get plenty carbs in my diet, just from more unprocessed sources such as nuts, whole cereal grains, seeds, beans, whole vegetables, whole fruit. And @Clyde I don't think I'm really that skinny, here's a picture of my whole body. I'm defiantly not big, but I'm not some scrawny kid either. I'm 6' 0'' btw
    yep, you're skinny, same frame as me and shape of the body except you have abs and mine is a lot shittier because of all the stretch marks I have all over my body

57. Kirby
    Date: Sun, Sep 4 2011 17:03:52

Clyde wrote: ? I eat tons of protein, workout and shit, I don't even get big, the fat just goes to my stomach and my face. I eat chicken breast, lean beef, grilled tuna, red rice, egg, some whey protein, I got stronger and got a little bit big, but whenever I eat unhealthy food(e.g. fastfood) all the fat goes to my face and my stomach. Also, how will I get big while getting thin? I mean I wanna get big but I want a chiseled face. Almost everyone I ask just tells me to do cardio to burn all the fat, but won't cardio make me thinner? I've read somewhere that overdoing cardio burns your muscles already, not fat. Also, another problem of mine is, I can burn fat easily, but there's this stupid excess fat on my stomach that I can't seem to burn(I used to be 190 lbs 40 waistline in 2009, now 142 lbs 30 waistline). zzz
    get lipo bitch so you can fit in those gay as fuck leather jackets. cardio doesn't burn your muscles. you cna't fucking burn off your bmuscles. your dumb as fuck

58. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Sep 5 2011 04:07:34

Kirby wrote: get lipo bitch so you can fit in those gay as fuck leather jackets. cardio doesn't burn your muscles. you cna't fucking burn off your bmuscles. your dumb as fuck
    you callin me dumb? go google, excessive cardio can burn your muscles, take a look at triathlons, none of them are big, all of them are ripped -.- go fuck yourself, you just don't have money to buy a $600 leather jacket you stupid fuck, fuck all of you haters, stop commenting on my style, cuz I sure as hell don't look good in your pretty boy skater gay skinny jean outfits and neon colors, all of you keep telling me to wear modern shit, if I wear modern shit I'd look like everybody else which I try to prevent -.- and you're a stupid fuck as lipo would destroy my body, im starting TRX on friday , and fuck you, I'm a fucking size 30, I don't need to get slim, I need to get big while maintaining my waist

59. Raos
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 02:51:59

I haven't red a single post. Anyone tried the afterburn effect? Does it work? @Testip

60. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Sep 6 2011 09:42:26

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: I haven't red a single post. Anyone tried the afterburn effect? Does it work?
    works but only if you have at least 6~8% body fat T_T idk ask tetsip, his bro's jacked

61. iMatt
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 01:34:19

The truth about abs is that I just ate slightly over half a large pizza and I do not regret it.

62. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 09:42:37

iMatt wrote: The truth about abs is that I just ate slightly over half a large pizza and I do not regret it.
    lmao I ate a lot of unhealthy food yesterday, getting ripped is really HARD...workouts are easy, the problem is FOOD. You need to eat the same shit again and again and try not to puke it, cuz you need protein...-.-

63. neXus
    Date: Wed, Sep 7 2011 14:48:27

Food is not fucking hard, you have a weak will that is all.

64. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Sep 8 2011 09:04:31

neXus wrote: Food is not fucking hard, you have a weak will that is all.
    ??? you can go on 5 years eating the same shit with no taste again and again? no softdrinks, no sweets, no fat, no anything, all tasteless shit for 5 years? you better show me some good results

65. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Sep 8 2011 13:40:44

how's the insanity workout going guys rofl

66. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Sep 8 2011 13:53:19

lol. Why are you guys obsessing? Join a sports team.

67. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Sep 8 2011 13:59:38

afaik football is the only sport that'll jack you up, all get you ripped

68. neXus
    Date: Thu, Sep 8 2011 18:11:07

Clyde wrote: ??? you can go on 5 years eating the same shit with no taste again and again? no softdrinks, no sweets, no fat, no anything, all tasteless shit for 5 years? you better show me some good results
    Google keto - eat steak every day.

69. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Sep 8 2011 18:48:43

Track and field gets you the most cut, and almost every girl prefers cut to "jacked" The guys girls find attractive aren't huge, they're just cut as hell

70. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Sep 8 2011 22:01:22

i thought this was a mainly male board. when have guys become so self conscious of their bodies?

71. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 07:38:19

Awesome wrote: i thought this was a mainly male board. when have guys become so self conscious of their bodies?
    ever since acting normal didn't get me any girls, and wtf this might turn into a girl thread again lol, also don't you feel ashamed if a belly is hanging/marking on your shirt? people laugh at you and say "lmfao at this dude why's he so confident wearing a tight shirt his stomachs so big lololol" ofc you want people to respect you, and that "ignore others, be happy with what you are" shit is definitely wrong, if you feel something is missing in you, you're correct, find a way to fill that space. How can a 450 lb guy be happy lol unless he's 9 feet pure muscle

72. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 15:15:21

lots of confidant fat guys will joke about them being fat. 95% of people don't think for themselves but follow what others think. showing it doesn't mean much to you will steer people in that line of thinking. then you can work out in the mean time

73. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Fri, Sep 9 2011 15:20:01

Don't wear tight shirts then. PROBLEM SOLVED.

74. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 03:08:54

lol shows how lazy you guys are

75. zweebna
    Date: Sat, Sep 10 2011 18:20:52

Clyde wrote: lol shows how lazy you guys are
    No, it's just that we actually have some other good traits, so it's not even worth the effort.

76. Colin
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 05:39:15

neXus;132785]Food is not fucking hard, you have a weak will that is all.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Clyde wrote: ??? you can go on 5 years eating the same shit with no taste again and again? no softdrinks, no sweets, no fat, no anything, all tasteless shit for 5 years? you better show me some good results
    Yeah, people in Africa do that every single day. They have to cause they have nothing else. I dont complain about what I eat. I'd LIKE to bulk up, but I have neither the will, time nor effort to do so.

77. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Sep 11 2011 06:16:13

Colin wrote: Yeah, people in Africa do that every single day. They have to cause they have nothing else. I dont complain about what I eat. I'd LIKE to bulk up, but I have neither the will, time nor effort to do so.
    3x a week, 2 hrs/ week, is it that hard? yeah in college it might be hard, even when you're working, but no way that you don't have any free time, most of you even go on UPSB -.-, yep, it's all will + determination + effort

78. SJ
    Date: Fri, Sep 16 2011 03:56:26

Awesome wrote: i thought this was a mainly male board. when have guys become so self conscious of their bodies?
    u sayin guys shouldnt care about the way they look or u just trollin?

79. PenSpinnerX
    Date: Sat, Jun 2 2012 18:13:58

poisoned wrote: http://www.truthaboutabs.com/ Anyone tried this or is using this? The site seems like any other work out money scam, but I torrented the ebook for the lulz. Good decision, I went from having a little bit of fat on my stomach to a six pack in two weeks. Felt like sharing this as it worked wonders, definitely recommend it.
    So, did anyone try this in the end? I was wondering if it works or not.

80. Soren
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 15:04:19

The truth about abs is simple, lose fat by doing atleast 20 minutes of good cardio everyday and do multiple ab exercises to stimulate the ab muscles.

81. neXus
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 15:16:52

Why in the fucking fuck would you post in a thread this old. Your advice is not even fully correct.

82. Soren
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 15:28:18

I seriously do not see what is wrong with posting in an old thread. Might as well have all old threads locked or deleted then. And if my advice is wrong then feel free to correct me, I'm not a genius.