UPSB v4

Off-topic / jazz and thebloodgod

1. thebloodgod
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:06:03

so basically jazz hates me :mellow: why? he said im a cocky bastard and everybody hate me,everybody flame me when i post something,im sick and tired of this so i make this poll to solve things out (maybe jazzy will stop hating me :) )

2. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:08:38

i dont know whos the child here.

3. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:09:05

pointless

4. thebloodgod
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:10:24

Jazz wrote: i dont know whos the child here.
    me?im 14 :lol:,we have already went thru this <_<,and besides this is fun ^_^

5. fang
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:13:52

No, I don't think you should leave UPSB. In the way I see you are sometimes a bit annoying and go a bit to far on the shoutbox. But there are people who are more annoying and like I am always the "good"-guy on the shoutbox. There are enough people who hate me........But you just can't have it all. I think most people don't hate you, but flame you cuz you have inprove so fast in penspinning. In other words, they are just jealous. Just get real, you cannot like everybody..... <_<

6. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:33:08

7. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 14:07:58

I love the both of you kids. Now, shake hands and be friends?

8. __H2__
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 14:54:51

sometime.....having haters is the best way to improve urself: improve ur character (make it better), improve ur skill in ps...etc.....so, let make the "jazz hate me"-thing ur porpose to improve urself so maybe somedays, he'll like u like i did and many members in UPSB did ;) ;) ;)//////gud luck with that :):p!!! p/s: man-up dude......just because somebody dont like u dosen't mean u will die.......basically, u shouldnt post some pointless threads to solve this lil tiny prob......

9. XYZaki
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 15:45:08

Jazz wrote: i dont know whos the child here.

10. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 16:14:02

What kinda fuckup would vote "get the hell off UPSB?"

11. Bleevlee
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 16:47:17

I love you bloodgod, always remember that, yes homo.

12. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 18:43:29

Oh god. Let me get this straight. It started as a joke to tbg. He once said on sb that he hates people giving him :gtfo: :stfu: signs. I did that as a joke and he suddenly went apeshit and started ignoring and calling me a child. I, of course on that "joke" condition said whatever. But then he took this WAY too serious. I then talked to him on MSN obviously trying to convince him it was a joke. But whatthehell, idgaf anymore bro. I've been calling you "arrogant" and "cocky" yeah so, no need to get worked over it. EDIT: I suck at joking.

13. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 22:47:21

I like you so much,because your style,and on your rapid ascend as a spinner. never talked to you personally,but i can see that youre a great guy!!! and Jazz too!!!

14. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 06:02:49

Jazz wrote: Oh god. Let me get this straight. It started as a joke to tbg. He once said on sb that he hates people giving him :gtfo: :stfu: signs. I did that as a joke and he suddenly went apeshit and started ignoring and calling me a child. I, of course on that "joke" condition said whatever. But then he took this WAY too serious. I then talked to him on MSN obviously trying to convince him it was a joke. But whatthehell, idgaf anymore bro. I've been calling you "arrogant" and "cocky" yeah so, no need to get worked over it. EDIT: I suck at joking.
    i didnt say i hate those signs but u keep showing them when u see me in the shoutbox and talking to me with such offending tone <_< and then u just keep doing it then BAAM! ,i called u childish like ur signature but it doesnt really matter,i liked it and took it as a joke.but like b4,u keep talking to me with offending tone so i thought that u hated me (maybe ur still :facepalm: ) @all,if u think this thread is pointless and its just about me and jazz having a fight then no,i wanna check how many haters i have too ^_^ but just keep flaming ppl :)