UPSB v4

Off-topic / Do I need a girlfriend?

1. wings
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:03:14

I'm a 16 year old IT college student. I live with my cousin in a dorm, I wash my uniform and underwear, I buy my own groceries, I always study (though my grade is still average) & I can do anything like a normal college student can... but I can't find the right girl, =.= I mean, almost every girl in our fucking country just wanted to have fun instead of being serious in a relationship(lol someday I'll leave this country...) & I really want/need(?) a girlfriend so bad. the one who will help me with my problems, the one that I can hug everytime that I am lonely and/or sad(yup, im a loner & a pussy), the one that who can take care of me when I am sick(& vice versa), & the one that can let me fondle their boobies lol jk jk XD so... should I get one or... should I remain single? @____@

2. funnky
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:07:08

wings wrote: I'm a 16 year old IT college student. I live with my cousin in a dorm, I wash my uniform and underwear, I buy my own groceries, I always study (though my grade is still average) & I can do anything like a normal college student can... but I can't find the right girl, =.= I mean, almost every girl in our fucking country just wanted to have fun instead of being serious in a relationship(lol someday I'll leave this country...) & I really want/need(?) a girlfriend so bad. the one who will help me with my problems, the one that I can hug everytime that I am lonely and/or sad(yup, im a loner & a pussy), the one that who can take care of me when I am sick(& vice versa), & the one that can let me fondle their boobies lol jk jk XD so... should I get one or... should I remain single? @____@
    girls are just bitches.

3. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:08:26

Nah, there's no 'need'. There's only want. Since your grades are average I should study harder if I were you. Or get this girl who you like and actually studies. I don't know what I'm takling about. Because I'm Oh really funnky? Explain pic and sig then.

4. wings
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:09:55

funnky wrote: girls are just bitches.
    I don't think so, girls are awesome... they give us(guys) a reason to live

5. Loanshark
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:10:19

How about you lower your standards first. Based on what you said, you're pretty much asking for a wife. Most girls won't do that sort of things for you until you get past a year of being together. Relationships don't start off being serious, they begin at the fun stage first, and over time you two will learn to care for each other.

6. funnky
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:11:23

wings wrote: I don't think so, girls are awesome... they give us(guys) a reason to live
    lol faggot. girls are here to recreate. unless ur all god loving and what not then ur fucked

7. funnky
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:11:55

Loanshark wrote: How about you lower your standards first. Based on what you said, you're pretty much asking for a wife. Most girls won't do that sort of things for you until you get past a year of being together. Relationships don't start off being serious, they begin at the fun stage first, and over time you two will learn to care for each other.
    fuck her then leave her

8. wings
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:12:47

Loanshark wrote: How about you lower your standards first. Based on what you said, you're pretty much asking for a wife. Most girls won't do that sort of things for you until you get past a year of being together. Relationships don't start off being serious, they begin at the fun stage first, and over time you two will learn to care for each other.
    hmm i see... >_< maybe i take things too seriously edit: i shud have posted this on serious discussion lol

9. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:18:59

Me too, my self esteem is so fucking low already, I can't score on chicks because of this stupid military haircut, I'm not really good in academics, I don't do sports, just workout. I might not even be able to enter college because I might fail math due to problems in understanding fucking permutations and combinations(seriously, whoever invented it is probably a gay OC guy -_-). I shouted at our head teacher for giving me a behavioral report because my slacks are slim fit, I have so many unexcused tardiness and behavioral reports because of my haircut, so I'm probably gonna get a D or F in conduct and the big colleges don't like that. My life is shit already, can't think of a way out of this mess. So to solve my problems, probably I'm just going to continue to get as big as Rambo in Rambo 3, not give a fuck about girls' opinions, I have accepted the fact that with my ego and personality, I would die single, and the girl who would love and understand me will never come. soap opera on upsb

10. wings
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:28:31

Clyde wrote: Me too, my self esteem is so fucking low already, I can't score on chicks because of this stupid military haircut, I'm not really good in academics, I don't do sports, just workout. I might not even be able to enter college because I might fail math due to problems in understanding fucking permutations and combinations(seriously, whoever invented it is probably a gay OC guy -_-). I shouted at our head teacher for giving me a behavioral report because my slacks are slim fit, I have so many unexcused tardiness and behavioral reports because of my haircut, so I'm probably gonna get a D or F in conduct and the big colleges don't like that. My life is shit already, can't think of a way out of this mess. So to solve my problems, probably I'm just going to continue to get as big as Rambo in Rambo 3, not give a fuck about girls' opinions, I have accepted the fact that with my ego and personality, I would die single, and the girl who would love and understand me will never come. soap opera on upsb
    quit your life(not as a penspinner), enroll in another school, ignore the people who hate you bec. you are just wasting your time, start your life all over again, find your dreams and start working hard to be the one you've always wanted to be... wait, why am I telling you this anyway? @___@ I'm the one who need answers

11. Loanshark
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:28:54

funnky wrote: lol faggot. girls are here to recreate. unless ur all god loving and what not then ur fucked
    lol faggot? he's talking about girls. it seems like you're the faggot here

12. funnky
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:34:30

Loanshark wrote: lol faggot? he's talking about girls. it seems like you're the faggot here
    lol good one

13. chris
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 14:46:45

Dude, you don't need one. We all don't need one. We just want one. Well, at least for our age(s). but if you REALLY want to have one, (copy&paste advice ensues) Start at the fun stage. Then...work your way upwards. And I guess, be true to what you are? :? Sorry, I'm not experienced in such matters.

14. wings
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 15:01:31

so... I'm going to start by being a good friend? then after that, if I confess then.. @_@ OMG I might try it! Thanks everyone ^_^ lol funnky should get a life not a girlfriend XD

15. neXus
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 15:02:35

I can't find my post on priorities ... fuck. LET ME SUMMARIZE In school - No girlfriend In school - Education After school - Career Once career up and running and you are fully independent - Girl time It's always okay to pick up a chick for some sexy time but no relationships that are a threat to your success. Never. Never. NEVER. And use fucking condoms, use 2 actually. A baby will fuck your shit up.

16. wings
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 15:04:08

neXus wrote: I can't find my post on priorities ... fuck. LET ME SUMMARIZE In school - No girlfriend In school - Education After school - Career Once career up and running and you are fully independent - Girl time It's always okay to pick up a chick for some sexy time but no relationships that are a threat to your success. Never. Never. NEVER. And use fucking condoms, use 2 actually. A baby will fuck your shit up.
    @______@ whaa!?? thnx for sumuraizing it anyway .__.

17. Vaan
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 15:34:20

girls are awesome!!

18. neXus
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 15:37:09

Vaan wrote: girls are awesome!!
    Make yourself awesome before you bring in a girl.

19. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 15:45:05

neXus wrote: Make yourself awesome before you bring in a girl.
    which makes it difficult to get a girl

20. neXus
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 15:54:31

What your saying is that a women worth being in a relationship with don't like accomplished men with a career that are independent and have a grasp on life?

21. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 15:55:26

Nexus +1 you could have asked this in the how to get chics= P

22. Krypton
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 16:10:33

Sangara made that thread for me actually, bless him. But everyone seems to think of it as some sort of joke.

23. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 16:18:53

wings wrote: I'm a 16 year old IT college student. I live with my cousin in a dorm, I wash my uniform and underwear, I buy my own groceries, I always study (though my grade is still average) & I can do anything like a normal college student can... but I can't find the right girl, =.= I mean, almost every girl in our fucking country just wanted to have fun instead of being serious in a relationship(lol someday I'll leave this country...) & I really want/need(?) a girlfriend so bad. the one who will help me with my problems, the one that I can hug everytime that I am lonely and/or sad(yup, im a loner & a pussy), the one that who can take care of me when I am sick(& vice versa), & the one that can let me fondle their boobies lol jk jk XD so... should I get one or... should I remain single? @____@
    Wait you're 16 but in college? ._. Wow intense. But it doesn't take a girlfriend to do those things you know. If you have really good friends (whether guys or girls) you'll always be able to talk to them and they'll care for you if you get sick etc. etc. Maybe not the fondling thing but hey it's close enough.

24. Vaan
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 16:30:43

it's not. for me. lol

25. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 16:37:55

Just wait for the girl that you'll have for the rest of your life. . . (Hey! I'm a virgin :P ,, you guys jelous? )

26. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 16:39:42

the fuck is this gay shit!!! I just helped my classmate a while ago on what to say while he's chatting our other classmate who he wants to court(this girl is a popular man eater; never had a boyfriend,busted everyone who tried to court her, usually curses/fights back on men who tease her), and they're already on good terms! she didn't say any curses to him! wth -.- so being ripped, doing MMA, and having chicks run after you really does help you get the girl you want -.- life sucks, I know how to help people to get into easy relationships, but can't even help myself -.- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

27. neXus
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 16:51:11

Clyde, I love you but you're an idiot.

28. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 16:55:41

girlfriend = overrated.

29. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 17:19:57

neXus wrote: Clyde, I love you but you're an idiot.
    exactly. Clyde, you talk about how you have behaviour problems, why would a girl want to get with a guy who looks like he's gonna beat her up? why do you copy film stars? they are FAKE, even if they are ripped or shit, you are NOT in a movie, this is real life. You are Clyde not rambo :facepalm: Your main aim at this point in life should be to improve your marks and make a better future for yourself. When you are successful and possibly rich in life, girls will come after you themselves. As for wings, you should also be focusing on education at this point. I mean I understand where you are coming from but having a girlfriend is not a necessity, its a need. If you like a girl , then go for it....if you don't then just chill. You don't need a girlfriend to feel good or be happy.

30. King
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 18:20:38

Step one. Talk to women. Step two. Talk to women more Step three. Become (More) attractive. Step four. Talk to women even more Step five. Become ladykiller. The end. Basically you want to be comfortable around them. So you dont act awkwardly around them. Then you worry about the physical side of attraction after the mental attraction is already sortof there. "Oh hey, King is fun to talk to." "King looks pretty cute, now that i think of it." For proof, I used this method to get my girlfriend. We have been together for 18 months now.

31. Quake
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 18:34:23

King wrote: Step one. Talk to women. Step two. Talk to women more Step three. Become (More) attractive. Step four. Talk to women even more Step five. Become ladykiller. The end. Basically you want to be comfortable around them. So you dont act awkwardly around them. Then you worry about the physical side of attraction after the mental attraction is already sortof there. "Oh hey, King is fun to talk to." "King looks pretty cute, now that i think of it." For proof, I used this method to get my girlfriend. We have been together for 18 months now.
    KingGotGame LOL :trollface:

32. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 18:40:03

date a korean girl

33. fang
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 19:01:37

Dude, I am sure one day. you'll find the girl you will love. This will come @ the moment you don't expect!~ just be patient!~

34. Jazz
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 19:10:59

Yes you NEED one. If you don't you won't survive. Alot of things in life are NEEDED to live. :trollface:

35. Colin
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 19:12:30

[QUOTE=wings;129510[B]]I'm a 16 year old IT college student.[/B] I live with my cousin in a dorm, I wash my uniform and underwear, I buy my own groceries, I always study (though my grade is still average) & I can do anything like a normal college student can... but I can't find the right girl, =.= I mean, almost every girl in our fucking country just wanted to have fun instead of being serious in a relationship(lol someday I'll leave this country...) & I really want/need(?) a girlfriend so bad. the one who will help me with my problems, the one that I can hug everytime that I am lonely and/or sad(yup, im a loner & a pussy), the one that who can take care of me when I am sick(& vice versa), & the one that can let me fondle their boobies lol jk jk XD so... should I get one or... should I remain single? @____@[/QUOTE] First off..congratz. Second, what Loanshark said. Youre asking for a wife, someone to take you to your grave with. CALM THE FUCK DOWN NIGGA. YOURE 16, YOUVE GOT LIKE 80 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE LEFT. FUCK BITCHES, WORRY ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS LATER.

36. MinEste
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 19:15:35

you got 99 problems, and a bitch is one. jk. on a more serious note, you're 16, don't worry about a serious relationship and have fun, play around (;

37. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 19:39:33

Well look, it's another "Girl Advice." Here's a tip: don't take advice from an Internet forum full of autistic manchild-virgins.

38. Mike
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 22:33:11

nateiskewl wrote: Well look, it's another "Girl Advice." Here's a tip: don't take advice from an Internet forum full of autistic manchild-virgins.
    In other words, don't take his advice either. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

39. chris
    Date: Sat, Aug 27 2011 22:44:35

neXus wrote: Clyde, I love you but you're an idiot.
    I can't express it any better.

40. Loanshark
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 01:23:48

I disagree but it really depends on your lifestyle. If you can handle a girl while being completely focused on your success, then go for it. If a girlfriend will take away from your precious time, then ditch it.

41. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 01:33:23

nateiskewl wrote: Well look, it's another "Girl Advice." Here's a tip: don't take advice from an Internet forum full of autistic manchild-virgins.
    ^ THIS!

42. Arab
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 01:34:48

lol man i swear to god i feel the same...

43. wings
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 02:05:34

well it's not like I'm gonna believe on anything I read, I already know that & I'm not an idiot, I just want some opinions bec. no one will answer me seriously in real life, well besides my mom =____= 1 tip for trollers: "masturbate first before you troll"

44. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 02:45:32

lmfao how are you supposed to "look/become attractive" lol how much does plastic surgery cost

45. buhryan
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 03:04:01

Well said nate, well said. :clap: I applaud your common sense.

46. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 03:09:00

buhryan wrote: Well said nate, well said. :clap: I applaud your common sense.
    ya, why didn't I think of this too, I don't even think anyone here has a gf par with Victoria's Secret models, or at least had 10 hot gf's before graduating HS. Yea neXus, you can go mad at me, call me an idiot, but my view about relationships won't change, and my ego is eating me up which is impossible to suppress.

47. wings
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 03:09:32

nevermind, I'll just have to leave this thread then...

48. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 03:14:21

I would like to add to this, it sounds like you're trying to hard. If you meet a girl who is [B]that[/B] committed right off the bat, run away. Why would you want to do that kind of shit with someone you didn't really love anyways? It takes time, and dedication, otherwise you're just shitting yourself and saying it smells like flowers. Also, you don't need a girlfriend, ever, some people don't wind up with anybody, it just happens. Plus, women just end up fucking your life up even more, if you're really desperate/feeling sad, a girl isn't going to help, go do drugs with your friends.

49. Mike
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 03:40:40

Clyde wrote: ya, why didn't I think of this too, I don't even think anyone here has a gf par with Victoria's Secret models, or at least had 10 hot gf's before graduating HS. Yea neXus, you can go mad at me, call me an idiot, but my view about relationships won't change, and my ego is eating me up which is impossible to suppress.
    What difference does it make whether or not you had "10 hot gf's" before graduating High School or not? Or if you had a "gf par with Victoria Secret models"? If you know someone like this, chances are that they're really shallow, and their "relationships" were crappy as hell.

50. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 03:48:01

Mike wrote: What difference does it make whether or not you had "10 hot gf's" before graduating High School or not? Or if you had a "gf par with Victoria Secret models"? If you know someone like this, chances are that they're really shallow, and their "relationships" were crappy as hell.
    high school is alllll ego and status... :smoke: well I'm in 4th year now, graduating, I have no choice but to follow what neXus said, but would have a hard time because it's hard to pretend that my views are different

51. boshi
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 03:54:31

as stupid as this sounds, watch city hunter. after the ending, you'll feel like you can be independent. but seriously dude, what nate said.

52. Mike
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 04:06:46

Clyde wrote: high school is alllll ego and status... :smoke: well I'm in 4th year now, graduating, I have no choice but to follow what neXus said, but would have a hard time because it's hard to pretend that my views are different
    Your High School experience is what you make it, and if that's what you think it's all about, then I feel sorry for you.

53. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 04:20:42

lol even if you have had lets say 10 hot gfs in high school. Will it really matter when you are 30? no it wouldn't. It would however matter what you are doing and what you are earning.

54. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 04:39:04

LOL yeah it wouldn't matter when I'm 30, BUT CURRENTLY, I'M 17, THIS IS THE PRESENT, NOT THE FUTURE, AND IT MATTERS

55. wings
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 04:45:02

u guys are crazy, like I asked if I should get one or not, just say no dammit and don't ever convince me of doing drugs and not taking any advice from this forum =____= can someone PLEASE delete this thread? Now I regret making this thread .__.

56. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 04:47:28

too funny to delete, sorry.

57. wings
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 04:50:41

strat1227 wrote: too funny to delete, sorry.
    strat u... @_@

58. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 04:56:25

strat1227 wrote: too funny to delete, sorry.
    LOL

59. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 04:59:26

alcohol. Frog~

60. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 05:29:32

wings wrote: u guys are crazy, like I asked if I should get one or not, just say no dammit and don't ever convince me of doing drugs and not taking any advice from this forum =____= can someone PLEASE delete this thread? Now I regret making this thread .__.
    go to heroin...... heroin is my best friend. who needs a girl friend when you have heroin.

61. Sam
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 05:51:50

Hey you cant ever progress if you don't take risks. You also wont regress also. so your choice to stay in your comfort zone

62. Mike
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 06:40:24

Clyde wrote: LOL yeah it wouldn't matter when I'm 30, BUT CURRENTLY, I'M 17, THIS IS THE PRESENT, NOT THE FUTURE, AND IT MATTERS
    Only because you want it to matter, for probably really stupid and irrational reasons too.

63. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 06:44:57

Mike wrote: Only because you want it to matter, for probably really stupid and irrational reasons too.
    yep, for self esteem purposes, i think of myself as shit and a disgrace to my family. My dad was a player when he was in high school, he was a school bully, the leader of a gang, son of a provincial mayor and at the same time had high grades. The only flaw was my dad was poor, yeah, cuz they lived in the province

64. Mike
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 06:50:43

Clyde wrote: yep, for self esteem purposes, i think of myself as shit and a disgrace to my family. My dad was a player when he was in high school, he was a school bully, the leader of a gang, son of a provincial mayor and at the same time had high grades. The only flaw was my dad was poor, yeah, cuz they lived in the province
    So what does it matter what he did?

65. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 07:06:33

ahahahah yet another thread hijacked by clyde's fucked up view of the world ahahaha

66. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 07:13:15

lmfao idk W/E!!! but u cant deny the fact that having a gf boosts your self esteem!

67. chris
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 08:46:16

I just :clap: to @Mike 's posts.

68. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 08:55:07

zzz I don't get how any of you are contented with your current lives...I respect chrisPS cuz he studies in one of the best colleges in PH and he's a fucking math genius, but some of you, idk...all of you keep on saying all these shit won't matter in the future but the problem is we're in the present -.-...how can you be contented if you don't own a sports car, ain't Greek God looking, ain't as ripped as thor/green lantern/capt. america, ain't as rich as Bill Gates/ Steve Jobs, ain't got 160 IQ like Einstein, etc etc, how come you guys are ok with mediocre lives? don't you guys dream big? sorry, I'm a fucking ego freak, and I don't want to live my life as a loser, I want to win, succeed, and be great. I can't be great if I have a very low self-esteem, and all I'm saying is that having lots of girls or having a really hot GF even if it's not serious will DEFINITELY boost your self-esteem and make you think more positively in life.

69. wings
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:14:11

Clyde wrote: zzz I don't get how any of you are contented with your current lives...I respect chrisPS cuz he studies in one of the best colleges in PH and he's a fucking math genius, but some of you, idk...all of you keep on saying all these shit won't matter in the future but the problem is we're in the present -.-...how can you be contented if you don't own a sports car, ain't Greek God looking, ain't as ripped as thor/green lantern/capt. america, ain't as rich as Bill Gates/ Steve Jobs, ain't got 160 IQ like Einstein, etc etc, how come you guys are ok with mediocre lives? don't you guys dream big? sorry, I'm a fucking ego freak, and I don't want to live my life as a loser, I want to win, succeed, and be great. I can't be great if I have a very low self-esteem, and all I'm saying is that having lots of girls or having a really hot GF even if it's not serious will DEFINITELY boost your self-esteem and make you think more positively in life.
    [video=youtube;nReOeW1UckI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nReOeW1UckI&feature=relmfu[/video] watch 'till end bro

70. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:17:36

You have a distorted view of success. Some people call a successful life a life where you have a stable job, a car and a loving family. Others call a successful life being a underwear model, having houses on 3 different continents and having a different girl every night. It seems like the stable job, loving family thing is what you define as a loser and therein lies your problem. Look at the world population and think how many rich celebrities there are. I'd say they're 1% maybe 2% of the population. It is okay to dream big but you have to be realistic about actually achieving your dreams. Life is not fair, it will not ever be and no one said it is gonna be. No matter how big your ego is and how much you really want to be a tall muscular dude and all the ladies want you to take them for a ride on your motorcycle, it's probably not going to happen. You only live once, of course you want to have the life of a rich person but fact is: you can't have it. So do you want to spend your life being miserable that you aren't that person or do you want to spend a "mediocre" life, being happy about the things you do have such as your health, your family and your job.

71. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:24:37

neXus wrote: You have a distorted view of success. Some people call a successful life a life where you have a stable job, a car and a loving family. Others call a successful life being a underwear model, having houses on 3 different continents and having a different girl every night. It seems like the stable job, loving family thing is what you define as a loser and therein lies your problem. Look at the world population and think how many rich celebrities there are. I'd say they're 1% maybe 2% of the population. It is okay to dream big but you have to be realistic about actually achieving your dreams. Life is not fair, it will not ever be and no one said it is gonna be. No matter how big your ego is and how much you really want to be a tall muscular dude and all the ladies want you to take them for a ride on your motorcycle, it's probably not going to happen. You only live once, of course you want to have the life of a rich person but fact is: you can't have it. So do you want to spend your life being miserable that you aren't that person or do you want to spend a "mediocre" life, being happy about the things you do have such as your health, your family and your job.
    I'm a pessimistic guy but I really won't settle for a mediocre life in which I only earn $50k a year, no way, I can earn bigger than that, but when it comes to business you have to be uber confident. But being the weak minded fuck I am, once I remember that in high school I was a loser, I might fail in everything I do, and go back to the past and might accept that I will forever be a loser. Even just having a non serious GF would definitely boost one's self esteem, that's a fact. edit: anyone just delete this thread? this is supposed to be about wings, not me, and whatever anyone of you posts, I'm not gonna listen anyway, I hate being commanded what to do

72. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:31:11

50k is not even average. It is above average, lots of people would call life with a 50k job VERY successful. What is your plan Clyde. What do you want to work as when you're done with school?

73. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:33:51

neXus wrote: 50k is not even average. It is above average, lots of people would call life with a 50k job VERY successful. What is your plan Clyde. What do you want to work as when you're done with school?
    be an actor

74. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:34:57

Are you taking acting classes, you do partake in school plays?

75. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:35:51

neXus wrote: Are you taking acting classes, you do partake in school plays?
    partake in school plays, not yet taking acting classes, so far just watching anthonyingruber and his monologues, watching some marlon brando, james dean and johnny depp stuff edit: by school plays just class plays, there really aren't school plays in my school lol

76. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:38:28

Watching movies does not train you to be an actor. I watch movies and I can't act. How do you plan on getting into the business? What is your plan to get into your first movie/TV show?

77. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:40:51

neXus wrote: Watching movies does not train you to be an actor. I watch movies and I can't act. How do you plan on getting into the business? What is your plan to get into your first movie/TV show?
    business = family business, I can run it, my dad just needs to teach me and I need to practice my English irl lol. First movie/tv show I don't care even if I'd just walk for 5 secs, everyone starts like that. As for acting, I mimic their styles and blend them to make my own; problem is I can only act in Filipino

78. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:43:35

I meant the film business actually. Do you want to be an actor for the fame and money or do you want to be an actor because you enjoy theater, cinema and acting? Do you plan on studying theater? If it is for money and fame: Name 3 people that have successfully done that, that did not at one point become the laughing stock of society.

79. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:47:06

neXus wrote: I meant the film business actually. Do you want to be an actor for the fame and money or do you want to be an actor because you enjoy theater, cinema and acting? Do you plan on studying theater? If it is for money and fame: Name 3 people that have successfully done that, that did not at one point become the laughing stock of society.
    acting because I like to act. Almost everyday at school I act. I don't care about the money, no one gets successful in acting if they do it for money. I do it for myself because it's my hobby and I think it's one thing that I would like to do even when I'm old. Kinda bit on the fame, I want to be respected by people, as you see now, everyone hates me, and for me acting is my only escape from the real world. When I'm in the limelight no one knows me, I can do whatever I want, live a new life. I don't know, acting is like idk the only way where I can express myself without letting others know that it's actually real? they'll think it's acting because I'm an actor bla bla bla up to the point where they won't be able to distinguish where it's real or reel edit: kinda contradictory, I'm a greedy fuck, maybe I'll get the money from my dad's business. Another reason why I want to act is because I don't want to be the COO(child of the owner), that's just lame...managing your family's business is boring, where's the challenge? why did you live anyway if you're gonna lurk in the shadows of your parents...you should create your own path, and I think it's in acting where I can be contented. One problem with me is creativity and innovation. If you see my PS vids, it's the same shit again and again, I can't think of something new. If I'm going to start a new business of my own idk what to produce & sell..I'm not academically inclined that's why I also chose acting which is my hobby

80. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:52:10

Well first of all no one here hates you and I certainly respect you but don't you think dealing with your problems instead of hiding behind a character would be a much better solution? Don't get me wrong, please choose acting over alcohol and drugs to suppress what is bothering you but don't you think that hiding is the worst possible option in this case? And you said you don't care about the money but you also don't care if you have small roles as an actor. Some TV actors don't make 50k a year, isn't that a bit conflicting?

81. wings
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:55:05

well, we can make a thread about how to become successful/rich/happy(?) and argue & give opinions there .__. ok, I will have to be patient until I find the right girl. Now end it already! O___O u guys are giving me goosebumps

82. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:55:58

neXus wrote: Well first of all no one here hates you and I certainly respect you but don't you think dealing with your problems instead of hiding behind a character would be a much better solution? Don't get me wrong, please choose acting over alcohol and drugs to suppress what is bothering you but don't you think that hiding is the worst possible option in this case? And you said you don't care about the money but you also don't care if you have small roles as an actor. Some TV actors don't make 50k a year, isn't that a bit conflicting?
    psh no way I'll be a mediocre actor lol I'll swipe all the awards. I'll never be like every actor. Most Filipino actors suck. Why? they're just sons of actors/actresses or they just got into acting because they had gay sex with a gay director LOL

83. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:57:27

Would you become a stage actor? So theater only?

84. wings
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 09:58:24

Clyde wrote: psh no way I'll be a mediocre actor lol I'll swipe all the awards. I'll never be like every actor. Most Filipino actors suck. Why? they're just sons of actors/actresses or they just got into acting because they had gay sex with a gay director LOL
    I agree with that, since I'm a filipino too.. that's why I'm studying really hard so that I can leave our country and follow my dreams lol

85. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 10:07:19

neXus wrote: Would you become a stage actor? So theater only?
    no, maybe I'll start with theater too, but I don't feel the vibes of theater acting..its mostly singing and shouting..lol...maybe part of my dream to be an actor is fame and money, but it's more of putting my ego somewhere where it should belong, following my dreams and doing my hobby for the rest of my life. Marlon Brando is one of the greatest actors of all time, he did do acting for money, but he really loves acting. He studied acting at the Actors Studio, so did James Dean, another great actor. And I know if I do theater acting, eventually I'll get in to mainstream, idk when this manager would get me in lol he just keeps commenting on my pics -.-, oh yeah and that girl you see with me in head shotz? shes also an actress but only an extra, she just stands behind the villain, and I don't want to stay like that forever edit: this thread is bananas, this should get deleted, the shit here is nothing related to what OP posted lol

86. chris
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 10:47:41

Clyde wrote: edit: this thread is bananas, this should get deleted, the shit here is nothing related to what OP posted lol
    @strat1227 #ShitClydeSays

87. zweebna
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 16:50:10

neXus wrote: And use fucking condoms, use 2 actually. A baby will fuck your shit up.
    Don't use two condoms. The friction between them makes them more likely to break.

88. Mike
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 17:06:51

Clyde wrote: zzz I don't get how any of you are contented with your current lives...I respect chrisPS cuz he studies in one of the best colleges in PH and he's a fucking math genius, but some of you, idk...all of you keep on saying all these shit won't matter in the future but the problem is we're in the present -.-...how can you be contented if you don't own a sports car, ain't Greek God looking, ain't as ripped as thor/green lantern/capt. america, ain't as rich as Bill Gates/ Steve Jobs, ain't got 160 IQ like Einstein, etc etc, how come you guys are ok with mediocre lives? don't you guys dream big? sorry, I'm a fucking ego freak, and I don't want to live my life as a loser, I want to win, succeed, and be great. I can't be great if I have a very low self-esteem, and all I'm saying is that having lots of girls or having a really hot GF even if it's not serious will DEFINITELY boost your self-esteem and make you think more positively in life.
    I don't get it. What's the point of wanting all that?

89. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 17:41:03

Mike wrote: I don't get it. What's the point of wanting all that?
    ZZZ I don't get why you guys want to settle for a mediocre life, why don't you guys ever dream of ever conquering the market? -.-

90. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 19:56:50

We all dream of it. And that's the keyword: Dream. Whoever told you that your dreams will come true was lying.

91. MinEste
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 20:39:29

Clyde wrote: ZZZ I don't get why you guys want to settle for a mediocre life, why don't you guys ever dream of ever conquering the market? -.-
    because we don't want reality to kick us in the ass

92. Mike
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 21:53:02

Clyde wrote: ZZZ I don't get why you guys want to settle for a mediocre life, why don't you guys ever dream of ever conquering the market? -.-
    Clyde, the only way you're going to have that now, is if you were the son of a rich man, or something. Right now, we have to settle with what we have, because it's all we've got. Some of us don't mind it, some us are tired of it, but if we want something better, we work our asses off to get it. There really isn't any other way. So in the future, if you become successful, it should matter. Not now. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

93. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 21:57:27

No. That's all I need to say.

94. neXus
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 23:00:32

zweebna wrote: Don't use two condoms. The friction between them makes them more likely to break.
    Use a 3rd one to counter the friction of the 2nd one.

95. wings
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 23:56:02

neXus wrote: Use a 3rd one to counter the friction of the 2nd one.
    =.= maybe I'll just use one and I'll be gentle...

96. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 04:50:44

I think I'm living like you are living. I don't need one, I think I already got used to be by myself with no girlfriend ;).

97. sweetlovin
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 05:04:20

Do you guys only like women because you're supposed to?

98. Nicetricks
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 05:05:15

neXus wrote: Use a 3rd one to counter the friction of the 2nd one.
    LOL nice logic

99. Krypton
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 05:18:51

sweetlovin wrote: Do you guys only like women because you're supposed to?
    But...she's so cute :3

100. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 06:03:07

lmao the replies aren't related to the topic anymore my reason for wanting a gf: I never had a gf, I'm graduating and I still don't have one my reason for needing a gf: someone to open up to when I have problems, self esteem issues;to prove to myself that I can be loved (?) and accepted, that I'm not a waste of space in this world

101. neXus
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 09:30:29

Clyde wrote: my reason for needing a gf: someone to open up to when I have problems, self esteem issues;to prove to myself that I can be loved (?) and accepted, that I'm not a waste of space in this world
    You know you can do all that with a male friend but wait you're extremely homophobic so it probably would not work. Try a therapist, cheaper than a girlfriend too.

102. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 09:35:52

neXus wrote: You know you can do all that with a male friend but wait you're extremely homophobic so it probably would not work. Try a therapist, cheaper than a girlfriend too.
    LOL all my friends care about is fucking games, female anime like k on or something like that , I'm basically the only one who's active in working out and actually caring about studies, all of them are sweaty, fat, lazy and immature fucks who don't care about getting a girl, living longer(of course they're gonna die fast, they're fat and diabetic), and getting successful. That's why I'm almost ashamed every time I'm with them, but fuck life, I have no other "friends" besides them -.- and lol wth therapist edit: ZZZ so fucking mad right now, you don't need to be the son of a fucking rich man to conquer the market!! you just gotta create something new don't any of you guys believe in yourselves zzz Bill Gates is a son of a farmer, Manny Pacquiao is a poor ass motherfucker but he had the will to succeed, and he's currently the G.O.A.T., Michael Jordan was rejected in HS varsity and he's the greatest basketball player ever -.- my dad came from a poor family, from the province, ate salt and rice only, we're not that rich, around middle class, but I still believe in my dad cuz one day I want to be better than him, but I can't because I got no confidence, the greatest boost I can get for my confidence is to have a GF whether it's serious or not

103. Mike
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:29:13

Clyde wrote: LOL all my friends care about is fucking games, female anime like k on or something like that , I'm basically the only one who's active in working out and actually caring about studies, all of them are sweaty, fat, lazy and immature fucks who don't care about getting a girl, living longer(of course they're gonna die fast, they're fat and diabetic), and getting successful. That's why I'm almost ashamed every time I'm with them, but fuck life, I have no other "friends" besides them -.- and lol wth therapist edit: ZZZ so fucking mad right now, you don't need to be the son of a fucking rich man to conquer the market!! you just gotta create something new don't any of you guys believe in yourselves zzz Bill Gates is a son of a farmer, Manny Pacquiao is a poor ass motherfucker but he had the will to succeed, and he's currently the G.O.A.T., Michael Jordan was rejected in HS varsity and he's the greatest basketball player ever -.- my dad came from a poor family, from the province, ate salt and rice only, we're not that rich, around middle class, but I still believe in my dad cuz one day I want to be better than him, but I can't because I got no confidence, the greatest boost I can get for my confidence is to have a GF whether it's serious or not
    Clyde, you're contradicting what you said quite a bit. Stop being so narrow-minded too. Open your head up. Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

104. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 14:33:47

too depressed, haven't achieved anything in this 17 years of my shitty life, how will I be optimistic and open minded -.- edit: just stop replying , I won't listen to any of you, I'm the only one who can help myself

105. chris
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 03:00:49

wait, why are you wasting time here ranting when you can just go out there and start doing your thing? Bill Gates doesn't have an account here. Manny Pacquiao might not even know about this site. Heck, even Michael Jordan might not know about Pen Spinning -.- but seriously, stop wasting time (like me lol) if you really are desperate to achieve your goals.

106. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 03:07:12

chrisPS wrote: wait, why are you wasting time here ranting when you can just go out there and start doing your thing? Bill Gates doesn't have an account here. Manny Pacquiao might not even know about this site. Heck, even Michael Jordan might not know about Pen Spinning -.- but seriously, stop wasting time (like me lol) if you really are desperate to achieve your goals.
    yeah I'm wasting time here, everyone here is happy with mediocre lives

107. Mike
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 04:38:52

Clyde wrote: too depressed, haven't achieved anything in this 17 years of my shitty life, how will I be optimistic and open minded -.- edit: just stop replying , I won't listen to any of you, I'm the only one who can help myself
    I never said to be optimistic. I'm just trying to understand what it is you really want, because you seem utterly confused. But, whatever.

108. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 05:26:50

lol this thread needs to be closed / deleted, everything's off topic already heheh

109. Sc00t
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 05:31:05

face it, out of the billions of ppl on earth right now only 15-20 are gonna be passed down in history books and halls of fame fact is, most everyone is shit and boring.. deal with it... make it ur own... and stop havin a mid-life crisis ur 17 ffs im 17.. u think i care that my biggest accomplishment was a quadruple bust? hell naw u got ur whole life ahead of u, stop sweating, slow down if ur panicking.. ull live longer for it and take everything for a grain of salt live life with no regrets etc etc...

110. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 15:27:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHDXpojyuGs&feature=related totally changed

111. neXus
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 18:28:11

Are you fucking saying that video of Mr. T speaking to Gary Coleman has changed you and your view on getting a girlfriend. If so: Get the fuck out of here and go fuck yourself, Clyde!

112. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 19:57:44

lol the funniest part is the catch-22. the more you obsess about getting a girlfriend, the less likely you are to get one ahahaha clyde cares the most out of anyone about getting a gf, but that means he'll be the one who's alone forever lmao

113. chris
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 22:40:41

^agreed. In conjunction, I think that the more you get obsessed towards having a girlfriend, subconsciously, you raise your standards? and @strat1227 please /thread.

114. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Aug 31 2011 02:25:43

far too funny to close.

115. Tentcell
    Date: Wed, Aug 31 2011 04:45:35

Man you guys make me want to kill myself, but at the same time, im crying laughing.

116. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Aug 31 2011 10:23:53

lmao all of your lives are perfect compared to mine lol I have a very low self esteem so ya in my school it's all about ego this is my last reply lol at the age of 17(or w/e age before graduating HS which is the most crucial stage, as it is the stage wherein you try your best to be the best, while others putting you down) 10 hot gf whether serious or not, as long as you're happy = no stress + +999999999999999999999999 confidence = good job = good life at the age of 30 = perfect life, even if you don't have a girl, it would be easy your logic guys? age 17 no gf = loser, feel ugly, no confidence = quit school = no job = beg for money and food age of 30 = dead anyone here watched 17 again? that's how great a girl could change your life

117. Jazz
    Date: Wed, Aug 31 2011 12:48:42

I know how to change clyde. Get a movie, that has all the "right" theories. I feel so sorry for him :/

118. wings
    Date: Wed, Aug 31 2011 14:14:19

if I had a gf, I would never date/flirt/poke/fuck/fondle/touch with anyone else besides her lol I've just remembered back in highschool I was asked more than 5 times w/ different girls to have sex but I always say: "why the hell would I fuck anyone that I don't even love" XD well, I have to describe myself first as a hs student.. when I was in highschool I am a loner, bullies pick me up for no reason, I suck at communicating/interacting w/ other people & etc., but I've met so many people, and learned so many things, so at the last year of my highschool, I changed when I started watching Shane Dawson's vids, I have become more sociable, and I gained self-esteem bec. of my real friends, my dreams and teh "internet" lol well, douchebags gets all girls lol and Clyde is not a douche bec. I want to be his bestfriend so that we can spend some time beating up a hobo lol

119. Twine
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 12:29:58

@wings Bumping this topic cos I only just saw it now, getting back on track; you don't need a girlfriend. Having a girlfriend is amazing when you have a great one though. I've been going out with my gf for like 1 year now and she is absolutely amazing. She's my best friend as well as the girl I love. To be honest, I think you have the wrong mindset atm. Don't try and go find the girl you're going to marry lol. Trust me, you just want to feel loved atm. I didn't have any intention of falling in love with my gf before I asked her out, I just wanted to feel loved and also just to have some fun with a girl (since I hadn't been in a relationship for like 6months before then @_@). I ended up falling in love with her anyway after a FUCK TON of shit (so be prepared for shit) and here I am today, happy as :D Just go outside, flirt confidently, find a girl just for fun and if after a while you don't really feel anything then just move on.

120. wings
    Date: Fri, Sep 2 2011 12:58:15

Twine wrote: @wings Bumping this topic cos I only just saw it now, getting back on track; you don't need a girlfriend. Having a girlfriend is amazing when you have a great one though. I've been going out with my gf for like 1 year now and she is absolutely amazing. She's my best friend as well as the girl I love. To be honest, I think you have the wrong mindset atm. Don't try and go find the girl you're going to marry lol. Trust me, you just want to feel loved atm. I didn't have any intention of falling in love with my gf before I asked her out, I just wanted to feel loved and also just to have some fun with a girl (since I hadn't been in a relationship for like 6months before then @_@). I ended up falling in love with her anyway after a FUCK TON of shit (so be prepared for shit) and here I am today, happy as :D Just go outside, flirt confidently, find a girl just for fun and if after a while you don't really feel anything then just move on.
    lol I should have just fucked those highschool girls XD jk jk thank you Mr. Twine :) and I will no longer look for a gf, for now(maybe) >_< but I'll find good friends instead lol