UPSB v4

Off-topic / The Types of People Online Who You Hate the Most

1. PREDATORNET
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 18:49:09

Alright, i raged on a different board a few days ago, and i wanted to make this thread. There are always those types of people online who just piss you off. What kind of person does that for you? Mine: -People who spell a ton of words wrong (such as liek, mayn, muhc, etc.) -People who don't proofread their posts -People who argue but when they lose the argument they act like they didn't take the position that they did -People who post without knowing what they are talking about List yours. No trolling please.

2. sweetlovin
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 18:55:07

My favorite class for Team Fortress 2 is the spy.

3. Kari
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 19:22:12

I can't say I hate anybody. I don't like those types of people who troll others. Seriously, grow up.

4. fang
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 19:37:03

I only irritate to people who say "i" instead of "I" <_< But I don't hate anybody, I only irratate sometimes to some stuff..... Stop hating, start loving ^_^

5. FullmetalDra
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 19:39:48

2x posters, ppl who misspell crap a lot, and trolls r on my hit list lol

6. Colin
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 19:47:09

ppl hoo typ lyk dis. lyk itz so hrd 2 reed. people whose using wrongly grammers. there usage of words are bad to.

7. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 19:50:00

Colin wrote: ppl hoo typ lyk dis. lyk itz so hrd 2 reed. people whose using wrongly grammers. there usage of words are bad to.
    C0leen yu dunbeSS u re soooooooooooo00000000000oooooooooooooooooooooooooo b@dd ate sp33333ling. L3arn 2 bee l33t spelarzz liek meeeee3eeee

8. Explosion101
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 20:13:37

ogm u gyz r suhc bad spelerz u n3ed 2 tak3 a clas or s0mtin

9. iColor
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 20:14:46

I Don't Understand Why People Don't Like Me Typing Like This. I Mean It Looks So Professional.

10. Raos
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 20:29:28

:trollface:

11. Kari
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 20:40:49

iColor wrote: I Don't Understand Why People Don't Like Me Typing Like This. I Mean It Looks So Professional.
    I'm with you on this one. I don't understand why people hate it so much. I like how it looks. It's just too much work for me to do. (like one extra button per word)

12. iColor
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 20:42:55

I was kidding, it looks horrible to me..

13. Sankaku
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 22:56:34

People That Type Like This, Like iColor Said. People who use your instead of you're. Aka 90% of the Internet. People who dont use punctuation such as commas periods apostrophes and stuff like that I mean its really hard to understand what youre saying People who gloat and boast. People who troll, I mean, OMG YOU'RE SO TOUGH SAYING THAT SHIT COWERING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN, say that shit to a cop and see where it lands you xD

14. XYZaki
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 23:00:08

People whose sentences have misused modifiers (ex. While spinning, my comssa dropped on the ground) People who show indifference towards ambiguous pronouns (ex. Eriror's MSXA spinning is from his older days, which is awesome) People who misuse words (ex. K4S' LED mod omits light) People who utilize illogical comparisons as if it were going out of style (ex. Japanese spinners are better than United States) People who waste time typing verbose, repetitive circumlocutions that hold no substance (ex. ZYAVUXA's PlayColor2 mod can be made in several different varying colors because of the fact that PlayColor2s are available in multiple colors) People who are unaware of the subject-verb agreement errors they make (ex. The combination of HGG, RSVP, and Signo tip make a great mod) People who unknowingly refuse to correctly use the perpetual present tense when referring to works of literature (ex. In the pen spinning bible, Hideaki Kondoh taught how to do an inverse sonic) People who let sentence fragments run rampant in their input (ex. I like the MX, however it's too heavy)

15. Screeoo
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 00:08:09

I dont like when people judge you when they know nothing about you at all.......

16. Yamaguchi
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 00:17:41

fang wrote: I only irritate to people who say "i" instead of "I" <_< But I don't hate anybody, I only irratate sometimes to some stuff..... Stop hating, start loving ^_^
    YAY <3

17. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 00:21:44

XYZaki wrote: People whose sentences have misused modifiers (ex. While spinning, my comssa dropped on the ground) People who show indifference towards ambiguous pronouns (ex. Eriror's MSXA spinning is from his older days, which is awesome) People who misuse words (ex. K4S' LED mod omits light) People who utilize illogical comparisons as if it were going out of style (ex. Japanese spinners are better than United States) People who waste time typing verbose, repetitive circumlocutions that hold no substance (ex. ZYAVUXA's PlayColor2 mod can be made in several different varying colors because of the fact that PlayColor2s are available in multiple colors) People who are unaware of the subject-verb agreement errors they make (ex. The combination of HGG, RSVP, and Signo tip make a great mod) People who unknowingly refuse to correctly use the perpetual present tense when referring to works of literature (ex. In the pen spinning bible, Hideaki Kondoh taught how to do an inverse sonic) People who let sentence fragments run rampant in their input (ex. I like the MX, however it's too heavy)
    You sound just like an SAT Grammar Practice book ;)

18. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 02:22:46

Pe0pel hU TaIp li3k d1s. Seriously, there was once this guy on my Facebook friend's list who did this all day long and it was so annoying I had to unfriend him. And another real example, one of his statuses went like this: Watched pirana 2day...de muvee iz so scary... There are even worse than this. Might come back and post more.

19. King
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 02:49:28

Assholes.

20. funnky
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 03:50:46

PREDATORNET wrote: Alright, i raged on a different board a few days ago, and i wanted to make this thread. There are always those types of people online who just piss you off. What kind of person does that for you? Mine: -People who spell a ton of words wrong (such as liek, mayn, muhc, etc.) -People who don't proofread their posts -People who argue but when they lose the argument they act like they didn't take the position that they did -People who post without knowing what they are talking about List yours. No trolling please.
    trolls are awesome.

21. Nicetricks
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 04:20:17

random trolls >.>

22. neXus
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 04:24:30

Mostly blacks and mexicans. On a serious note: People that don't share my opinion. Because I'm right and they're not.

23. MystikSun
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 05:55:34

I have a high tolerance for everyone except for people that ask for an argument. I also hate people that spell every word incorrectly, although I still have some tolerance for them. For example, I found this on Facebook. "gl wit dat..." I have to actually think twice to understand what they're trying to say.

24. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 09:34:57

PREDATORNET wrote: Alright, i raged on a different board a few days ago, and i wanted to make this thread. There are always those types of people online who just piss you off. What kind of person does that for you? Mine: -People who spell a ton of words wrong (such as liek, mayn, muhc, etc.) -People who don't proofread their posts -People who argue but when they lose the argument they act like they didn't take the position that they did -People who post without knowing what they are talking about List yours. No trolling please.
    wAt Iz A TRoLL? Ar U TAlKinG AlBouT tHe TrOLL UnDer Da BRIDge?

25. Yanos
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 11:57:31

typical dumbass facebook and twitter people

26. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 12:07:21

grammar nazi's hipsters( e.g. people who use moar liekz etc internet lingo and think that they're 10000% cool) itg's people judge so much and are hypocrites that think that they are perfectly good looking and smart people who like/comment on their own posts on fb lol people who take shit seriously(e.g. illuminati, conspiracies, religion, anime, boxing, etc shallow stuff) smart-asses people who pretend to be rich liars

27. Cube
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 13:16:37

- 12 year olds on Facebook thinking they're cool - Dunning–Kruger effect - people who spell liek dis. - PeOpLe WhO TyPe LiKe ThIs - People Who Type Like This, Especially While Typing Long Paragraphs - people who use "your" instead of "you're" - People who use a random insult when criticized, eg. "but u suck cocks" - people who make pathetic excuses while losing a game. - PEOPLE WHO TYPE LIKE THIS - People who use too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!! - People who act like they're a pro and everyone else is a newbie in a game - People who believe and send you spam email (my irl friend does) - People Who randomly capitalize Words In their sentence. - People who don't use paragraphs while typing long messages. - Grammar freaks I don't hate these types of people online; these people just annoy or slightly annoy me.

28. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 03:42:29

Bad trolls.

29. funnky
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 03:53:17

MickChickenn wrote: Bad trolls.
    there isnt a person called a bad troll. a troll is a troll. and btw trolling isnt just pissing people off and starting flame wars.

30. wings
    Date: Mon, Aug 29 2011 09:23:15

bullies, liars, mean, trolls, psychopathic, people who pretend to get popular, people who makes fun of others to gain self-esteem, people who criticize me, people who use the word "epic/epic win"

31. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 03:02:06

funnky wrote: there isnt a person called a bad troll. a troll is a troll. and btw trolling isnt just pissing people off and starting flame wars.
    Yes. There is bad trolls. You for example.

32. funnky
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 21:19:24

MickChickenn wrote: Yes. There is bad trolls. You for example.
    LOl fail

33. fang
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 22:09:55

Yamaguchi wrote: YAY <3
    love you 2!~ :wub: