UPSB v4

General Discussion / Spinner's Daily: Penspinning Blog

1. poisoned
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 05:18:11

So if any of you new-timers don't know me, I'm poisoned, I've been spinning for close to two years. So lately my girlfriend has been getting really into her fashion blog, and over the couple months the idea of having a blog has kinda grown on me (And yes, the name is a joke :P). And I thought, well why not make one about penspinning? And there are hardly any active penspinning blogs as well, so I think it would be fun. I feel I can bring spinning in a different way to UPSB in time with my blog. While I'll give my opinion and share collaboration and tag videos, I plan my blog to be for the UPSB community, to have event coverage from UPSB gatherings, to share an amazing deal from the Pen Trading section somebody might be having trouble moving, featured spinners, modders, mods, and thats just a few. I've only just started, but I would love your guys support as my blog grows and expands, every follower counts. Hopefully this will be a successful, and be an enjoyable place for UPSB to get a little bit of their spinning fill. http://spinnersdaily.blogspot.com/

2. YUi
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 11:48:16

Really admire your willingness to do this. If it was me....

3. mapjay
    Date: Thu, Aug 25 2011 15:09:45

nice