UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Pens In Illinois

1. Greenman
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 01:23:47

Anyone know? Chicagoland area?

2. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 03:03:04

I was just in chicago, didn't look for any pens, penwish is from chicao though, maybe he knows.

3. Greenman
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 03:12:13

shoeman6 wrote: I was just in chicago, didn't look for any pens, penwish is from chicao though, maybe he knows.
    Ya I know it is really fast for him to get things to my house. but he said all his pens were imported, but i would think there would be some place....

4. FullmetalDra
    Date: Wed, Aug 17 2011 04:07:11

Go to Mitsuwa Marketplace down in Arlington Heights. Last I checked (2 weeks ago), they had Hyper Jells(blue, black, red), Tapliclips, Sarasa Clip, Playcolor2 (green, brown, yellow), Ballsigns, Signos (every color except white iirc), Hi Tec Cs, Airfit mech pencil, and Jap Dr. Grip G-SPEC. The only thing I found to be overpriced there was the Hi Tec Cs ($3.40 for 1, WTF???) Source: I was there 2 weeks ago :D

5. Greenman
    Date: Wed, Aug 17 2011 18:27:03

FullmetalDra wrote: Go to Mitsuwa Marketplace down in Arlington Heights. Last I checked (2 weeks ago), they had Hyper Jells(blue, black, red), Tapliclips, Sarasa Clip, Playcolor2 (green, brown, yellow), Ballsigns, Signos (every color except white iirc), Hi Tec Cs, Airfit mech pencil, and Jap Dr. Grip G-SPEC. The only thing I found to be overpriced there was the Hi Tec Cs ($3.40 for 1, WTF???) Source: I was there 2 weeks ago :D
    Wow thanks man! I will definetly try to get there before school starts!

6. Greenman
    Date: Sat, Aug 20 2011 04:48:46

Just went to an art materials store called blick. They had a lot of pens! They had signo broads, ballsigns, ballsigns with clear caps, tombow abts in just about every color, s360, impact rts, g2s, sarasas, some pen similar to an hgg called hybrid tech or something, and other things. Great store!

7. FullmetalDra
    Date: Tue, Aug 23 2011 22:21:15

we should list all the pens and the prices for them lol it would make other PSers in Illinois find wat they want faster and compare w/o leaving their seats

8. Greenman
    Date: Tue, Aug 23 2011 22:37:47

FullmetalDra wrote: we should list all the pens and the prices for them lol it would make other PSers in Illinois find wat they want faster and compare w/o leaving their seats
    ballsigns where about 1.50, a pack of 8 sarasas was like 12, tombow abts where 2, signo broads where about 2.50, impact rts where like 3, g2s were 1.50, four of those pens that i said were similar to hggs and btw where made by pentel were i think 8 dollars, and I dont remember how much s360s were. Also, by becoming a member there you get ten percent off of every purchase you made there!

9. Greenman
    Date: Mon, Oct 10 2011 22:44:53

Sorry for the double post but does anyone know where to find Hggs?

10. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 00:31:30

penwish.com..... but besides that mitsuwa used to have a few here an dthere but haven't been there in a while

11. Greenman
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 00:33:28

PenwisH wrote: penwish.com..... but besides that mitsuwa used to have a few here an dthere but haven't been there in a while
    Ya I went there but I found subs at blick for hgg's. Could I just drive up to your warehouse or w/e you have and buy a crapload of pens? loljk