UPSB v4

Manipulative Arts / Jigger Tipping (WIP)

1. RPGgrenade
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 01:38:27

Just a thing i thought of when i realized how much i liked bartending, I have no videos as of yet since i just thought of it. Penspinning can be applied in the job of a bartender if you are able to spin the bar spoon before stirring and after just for showing some flairing to customers, so i figured why not try doing the same for the Jigger? this is what a jigger looks like It's really only used for measuring the amount of liquor you'll pour into the drink more accurately. And Flairtenders use jiggers sometimes in their performances but they only juggle it around, so i wondered if there was a way to make just pouring out of one seemingly cooler like lighting a zippo any feedback of your opinion or any ideas of tricks are really appreciated. I-ll make a list once i start coming up with tricks =) i'm pretty sure it hasn't been made before.

2. Quake
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 02:12:36

the title of this made me ROFL so hard i fell of my chair. xD anyways it sounds pretty cool ;D id do it.

3. Vaan
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 07:33:22

i thought it was a tip haha

4. RPGgrenade
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 12:23:06

DJSpin wrote: the title of this made me ROFL so hard i fell of my chair. xD anyways it sounds pretty cool ;D id do it.
    I wasn't trying for that but that's still a good reaction =) any trick ideas would be appreciated =/ it's actually a lot harder than it sounds it would be

5. crackwhore57
    Date: Mon, Sep 26 2011 16:42:36

my broder spin on my barstool...i lika it