UPSB v4

Collaboration Organization/Signups / A normal day (UPSB style)

1. Wisp
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 21:29:26

Hmm okay, lets make a new type of collab.. [video=youtube;86p62pKVtO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86p62pKVtO4[/video] See those guys? How about we all do something a bit like that but involve spinning. e.g. throw pen into pot or something. ~Be imaginative! sign up with /in below would need at least 10 spinners. Please remember this collab isn't focused on spinning but rather luck and skill Editor: [notfound] Spinners: @fang like this?

2. Arab
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 22:03:03

thts pretty awsm lol but sum seemed kinda fake.

3. fang
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 22:53:07

I think it is a good idea for a penspinning video, but are you sure you can do this with only a collaboration signup?!~ I think you need a better organisation, I can help you with that. But we need first 10 people who want to join and we are sure about that they are really going to make a video!~ [edit]: forgot to say official /in (stupid me!~)

4. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 23:25:00

filming a REGULAR combo is hard enough...

5. Wisp
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 23:51:27

@fang Good thoughts, it was more of a suggestion that I hope comes to plan, would you like to co-organise with me?

6. RicLu98
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 00:20:23

im interested so /in

7. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 00:58:59

definitely /in

8. wotu1
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 01:55:12

/in So what generally do we do? Does it have to be like a normal day with penspinning, or just cool things with penspinning? Eh either way its sounds fun EDIT: Oh yeah and @Wisp is it ok if we make more than one clip?

9. Wisp
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 05:35:56

wotu1 wrote: /in So what generally do we do? Does it have to be like a normal day with penspinning, or just cool things with penspinning? Eh either way its sounds fun EDIT: Oh yeah and @Wisp is it ok if we make more than one video?
    More than one video? Do you mean clip? And yes you can. Please don't make a clip yet though, like Fang said this needs careful planning, if you have any suggestions though, please tell everyone.

10. wotu1
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 05:37:05

Wisp wrote: More than one video? Do you mean clip? And yes you can. Please don't make a clip yet though, like Fang said this needs careful planning, if you have any suggestions though, please tell everyone.
    Yeah i meant clip. And alright.

11. fang
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 09:25:57

@Wisp ofcourse I want to co-organise. I like these kind of penspinning projects!~

12. mapjay
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 11:01:45

/in

13. Lettuce
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 13:57:40

At 1:12 with the teabag, when pulling the box out your hands were up. But when the camera panned down your hand was down. Also when the camera went back up, your hands were up. Luck, or the fact you just dropped a teabag on your foot? Nothing against the collab or the idea, was just wondering. Was going to inbox this but yours is full. -Lettuce

14. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 14:06:54

btw, EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, THE GUYS THROWING STUFF INTO OTHER STUFF IS FAKE WATCH THIS: [video=youtube;UbvngiztFVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbvngiztFVk[/video]

15. Wisp
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 17:05:08

Lettuce wrote: At 1:12 with the teabag, when pulling the box out your hands were up. But when the camera panned down your hand was down. Also when the camera went back up, your hands were up. Luck, or the fact you just dropped a teabag on your foot? Nothing against the collab or the idea, was just wondering. Was going to inbox this but yours is full. -Lettuce
    Heh thats not me in the video. @drgripable Ohhhh noaaahhhh my dreams are ruined!! Now comes the decision, should we cheat like they did (obviously not the spinning) or should we do it all legit but it'll be worse?

16. wotu1
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 17:10:41

Wisp wrote: Heh thats not me in the video. @drgripable Ohhhh noaaahhhh my dreams are ruined!! Now comes the decision, should we cheat like they did (obviously not the spinning) or should we do it all legit but it'll be worse?
    Legit :D

17. fang
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 17:13:02

Wisp wrote: Now comes the decision, should we cheat like they did (obviously not the spinning) or should we do it all legit but it'll be worse?
    We make it real, we are penspinners, we got reall skills!~

18. CheezyNinja
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 17:47:49

this looks like itll be interesting, id join but im not that great of a penspinner or editer

19. RicLu98
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 19:21:31

i have a suggestion. maybe we can go into the bathroom and spin a toothbrush and brush

20. fang
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 10:57:37

RicLu98 wrote: i have a suggestion. maybe we can go into the bathroom and spin a toothbrush and brush
    good idea, but not for all of us I think we have to make a list of things to do, so we can brainstorm how we are going to do this.

21. Wisp
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 14:28:28

fang wrote: good idea, but not for all of us I think we have to make a list of things to do, so we can brainstorm how we are going to do this.
    Well the first clip for everyone would be waking up in the morning and getting outta bed "usual routine" Probably throwing a mod at a lightswitch. Then brushing teeth and do RicLu's idea. Make breakfast with a mod? Spin a wooden spoon when you're making scrambled egg! So it has to be a story of the day and whilst spinning. We could have it so every spinner has their own clip for the day. e.g. morning: Fang spins, then drgripable spins, then RicLu spins. Lunch: Fangs clip drgripables clip RicLu's Or Morning: Wisp wakes up does some trick Flash forward to RicLu in the bathroom spinning a tooth brush Flash forward to fang making breakfast. etc etc Get it?

22. Freeze
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 15:06:02

im very interested /in

23. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 17:06:08

spin you toothbrush and toss it into a cup

24. wotu1
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 17:12:16

most of us probably carry at least one mod in our pockets, so we could do something like spin a mod then throw over our shoulder from the back then into our pocket? Like the guy did at 3:25

25. fang
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 17:31:21

Wisp wrote: Morning: Wisp wakes up does some trick Flash forward to RicLu in the bathroom spinning a tooth brush Flash forward to fang making breakfast. etc etc Get it?
    I am with ^ that. But make the combo's not like a BaE-combo's, more like more clips.... Parts: Waking up, Bathroom, Breakfast, Traffel, School, lunch school, Traffel back, dinner, Browsing UPSB (Chillen or just computer!~), going to sleep. ^something like that, and each spinner with a clip of like 30 sec. we can make a video of 5 minutes. And for the use to anouther clip, like the the double video's in penspinning. Like person 1 trows the pen in the end of the clip, and in the clip of the second person starts with that that pen comes into a cup besides the next action, (hope you get what I mean) <- just as example!~ ^_^

26. wotu1
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 22:56:55

fang wrote: I am with ^ that. But make the combo's not like a BaE-combo's, more like more clips.... Parts: Waking up, Bathroom, Breakfast, Traffel, School, lunch school, Traffel back, dinner, Browsing UPSB (Chillen or just computer!~), going to sleep. ^something like that, and each spinner with a clip of like 30 sec. we can make a video of 5 minutes. And for the use to anouther clip, like the the double video's in penspinning. Like person 1 trows the pen in the end of the clip, and in the clip of the second person starts with that that pen comes into a cup besides the next action, (hope you get what I mean) <- just as example!~ ^_^
    Sounds cool, but about the school one, how would someone do it from school? unless we wait till school starts, but thats a few weeks from now

27. Wisp
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 23:37:38

@wotu1 I don't see this as a project that will take less than a few weeks, it might even take up to christmas..

28. Vaan
    Date: Thu, Aug 11 2011 00:14:46

i want to be in! throwing those thing japanese way

29. fang
    Date: Mon, Aug 15 2011 13:31:58

@Wisp maybe put the list on the first page, and maybe we should already start with who will do which part!~ ^_^

30. Wisp
    Date: Tue, Aug 30 2011 20:36:08

bump.