UPSB v4

General Discussion / The Continuous Pen Spinning World Tournament

1. Soren
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 16:30:41

Would you guys be interested in a Continuous Tournament? There will be around 5 or 6 rounds (depending on the amount of participants) and in each round there will be different challenge. As the title suggests, the challenge in each round would be to perform a continuous trick or a continuous linkage (such as hai tua>palmspin>fl ta cont) and there may or may not be a specific mod that you need to use in each round (the mod would be a popular one, such as a rsvp mx, so that everyone who applies is likely to have one). Example of round 1: Twisted sonic bust cont with a rsvp mx There will be no one on one battles in each round as everyone would be battling against each other. This would mean that in each round half the participants will be out, these would be the half that did the least continuous trick (this is because in each round of the WT there is half less people that the previous round). So would you guys/girls be interested in this tournament? Post here if you are interested. Also, if you are interested, suggests some challenge for a round (so come up with a linkage that can be done continuously, and suggest a certain mod if you want [must be a popular mod]). Please post this thread onto other pen spinning forums as i want everyone to be informed. If done so post a link of that thread here please so that i can read what they think. If this poll gets over 75% positive votes then i will host this tournament. Further details will be given if this tournament is to be hosted. Note: i wasnt sure whether to post this in General Discussions or in Battlezone. @moderators, please move this thread if appropiate.

2. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 17:01:03

sounds boring

3. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 18:41:15

sounds,cool,only the part of the linkages,like: Sonic23-12>neo sonic 12-TF>FL TA Rev TF-23

4. Van
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 18:44:28

sounds retarted...no ones gonna watch the whole thing.... it's gonna be like; click link, see title to check the amount, the end who wants to see people do the samething for over 4 min...?

5. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 18:54:56

sounds almost like a league idea instead of a "continuous tournament" Remember even the ladder is dead.

6. Raos
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 19:25:56

Awesome wrote: sounds almost like a league idea instead of a "continuous tournament" Remember even the ladder is dead.
    this :trollface:

7. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 01:20:34

rename this tournament to "power trick tournament"

8. GigaByte
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 08:19:13

i think no need to do this .. if power trick tourney i agree