UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / 7 ATE 9 & Everburn Tag Video

1. Everburn
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 23:15:04

This is our first tag video. We previously thought we were going to do a longer one, so we did a trailer, but after realizing how much time it consumes we were not able to make a longer version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQcOuMf9iH0 Enjoy!

2. Screeoo
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 23:51:17

wooh!

3. dannyPS
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 00:22:33

good. kinda fail on making it a epic as music. but still good

4. Everburn
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 01:03:12

dannyPS wrote: good. kinda fail on making it a epic as music. but still good
    Thanks for feedback, but we weren't trying to make it epic. We are beginner pen spinners so not much we can do.. :/

5. dannyPS
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 01:10:32

well i mean the mousic was more epic then it should be is what im trying to say. spinning was good and all. only saw 2 full combos in whole video. every thing was all cut off :/ my advice for next time is show the whole combo not just a part of it? you know what i mean?

6. Screeoo
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 01:14:54

yeah danny i got ya.....we were on a limited time per clip like 1.9 secs or 2.0.....becasue it was a trailer...u know what i mean

7. Raos
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 01:53:24

nice job with teh trailer but spinning is not that good. Good job though

8. Everburn
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 15:09:15

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: nice job with teh trailer but spinning is not that good. Good job though
    How many times do I have to stress this. We are BEGINNER pen spinners! Our spinning might not be as good as yours, but it's a start. I HATE people like you who just troll anybody. Sure, reply with some witty remark, I could care less. UPSB needs to get rid of all faggots who show off by degrading new spinners. GTFO, and get a life.

9. Raos
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 15:15:29

Everburn wrote: How many times do I have to stress this. We are BEGINNER pen spinners! Our spinning might not be as good as yours, but it's a start. I HATE people like you who just troll anybody. Sure, reply with some witty remark, I could care less. UPSB needs to get rid of all faggots who show off by degrading new spinners. GTFO, and get a life.
    LOL im not trolling and how am I a faggot lol? Im not degrading the beginners and Im actually really surprised on how fast you guys learn. The way you showed it I mean made your spinning look worse then what it really is.

10. fang
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 23:14:32

Everburn wrote: How many times do I have to stress this. We are BEGINNER pen spinners! Our spinning might not be as good as yours, but it's a start. I HATE people like you who just troll anybody. Sure, reply with some witty remark, I could care less. UPSB needs to get rid of all faggots who show off by degrading new spinners. GTFO, and get a life.
    C'mon dude, relax man... even you are beginners, you still got some PRO FEEDBACK. We do can't see your spinning very good cuz (like danny said) you don't have alot of full combo's in it. But that is not the only problem, ur spinning is not bad. It look not really good cuz of the rush. Like drake sais:
    The way you showed it I mean made your spinning look worse then what it really is.
    I mean there is a clip in it where one of you sit down and stuff, that is not so smart to do.....the whole combo doesn't look good of the to much body movement. if you are going to film something, go think that the cam angle is the most inportant. Bring the camere to a higher point. (this is what I do) and zoom in, this way you keep the spinning as the most inportant of the video and it doesn't show much distraction. Go look for some tutorials for the cam angle and make some video's, I am sure the spinning look much better. pfffff enough typing for today, I am going to sleep. fang, Ps: Sorry for my bad English, and sorry for the bad explanation. I hope you guys understand.........

11. Screeoo
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 02:01:59

[QUOTE=fang;124567]C'mon dude, relax man... even you are beginners, you still got some PRO FEEDBACK. We do can't see your spinning very good cuz (like danny said) you don't have alot of full combo's in it. But that is not the only problem, ur spinning is not bad. It look not really good cuz of the rush. Like drake sais: Thanks fang for watching and replying, but i totally understand what you are saying about us not fully showing our abilities. Right after the first week we recorded we relized how time consuming it was.....and then after that...to be honest with you, we just wanted it to get DONE...so thats when we started to rush. But the software that Everburn was using limited us in time...making it were we had to finish the clip in under 1.9 or 2.0 seconds. And basiclly all the clips you saw from the desk was the first week of recording....(when we werent rushing)...........But soon we will probably make a vid of us with our full combos....and also i am going to start making videos on a new account. And about what Everburn said to drake was just because i think he took it the wrong way....i cant speak for him but i think when he saw...your spinning is not that good led to what he said. But all and all thanks for your advice and thanks so much for watching.

12. Everburn
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 02:11:40

I know what you mean, but even more explicit detail would havr clarified that. It's not just that, but other UPSB "pros". Tamashii, Wind, Van, all great spinners, but they do not gain my respect because of their offense towards "newfags". I can't blame breezy for what he did. I would have done the same. All I am asking is for just a hint of respect. I know you, and you are not a degrader. Thanks for the advice and I understand what you are trying to say, but until I see UPSB members respecting one another, then I shall too.

13. fang
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 09:55:42

7 ATE 9;124608] Thanks fang for watching and replying, but i totally understand what you are saying about us not fully showing our abilities. Right after the first week we recorded we relized how time consuming it was.....and then after that...to be honest with you, we just wanted it to get DONE...so thats when we started to rush. But the software that Everburn was using limited us in time...making it were we had to finish the clip in under 1.9 or 2.0 seconds. And basiclly all the clips you saw from the desk was the first week of recording....(when we werent rushing)...........But soon we will probably make a vid of us with our full combos....and also i am going to start making videos on a new account. And about what Everburn said to drake was just because i think he took it the wrong way....i cant speak for him but i think when he saw...your spinning is not that good led to what he said. But all and all thanks for your advice and thanks so much for watching.[/QUOTE] No problem man, anytime. [QUOTE=Everburn wrote: I know what you mean, but even more explicit detail would havr clarified that. It's not just that, but other UPSB "pros". Tamashii, Wind, Van, all great spinners, but they do not gain my respect because of their offense towards "newfags". I can't blame breezy for what he did. I would have done the same. All I am asking is for just a hint of respect. I know you, and you are not a degrader. Thanks for the advice and I understand what you are trying to say, but until I see UPSB members respecting one another, then I shall too.
    But there is one point I don't get. You 2 always talking about:"other UPSB pro's" and "newfags". (maybe I never saw ur conversation) But you guys came on UPSB with the wrong attitude (no offence). I mean everybody came on UPSB as a newcommer, (exept some people who are in the busness for a LOOONG time). And even ur right about that the oldtimers shouldn't offence newcommers. But what I see about you 2 is that you are to much busy with geting respect from other spinners. The question I want to ask is: "do you really enjoy penspinning?". For what I see is that you are more looking for respect from the other spinners than just spin the way you like. For me is that if you enjoy penspinning and spin like you like it and don't lisen to people who say:"you suck" becausse you just like to spin a pen. You got my respect, much respect, and if you keep doing that, you are going to get more respect from other penspinners. But if you going to look for respect, then you are not going to get it. I am not maybe the right example for that, but the way I started with penspinning was first to get as good as possible, but then I realise that wasn't inportant. I started to spin the way I like. and respect? I don't know other penspinners respect me, but what can I say, I don't care about that. I am not saying you have to be like me (cuz you don't wanne) But be just less a hunter for respect, that way penspinning is going to be less fun to do. fang,

14. Screeoo
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 14:41:33

fang wrote: No problem man, anytime. But there is one point I don't get. You 2 always talking about:"other UPSB pro's" and "newfags". (maybe I never saw ur conversation) But you guys came on UPSB with the wrong attitude (no offence). I mean everybody came on UPSB as a newcommer, (exept some people who are in the busness for a LOOONG time). And even ur right about that the oldtimers shouldn't offence newcommers. But what I see about you 2 is that you are to much busy with geting respect from other spinners. The question I want to ask is: "do you really enjoy penspinning?". For what I see is that you are more looking for respect from the other spinners than just spin the way you like. For me is that if you enjoy penspinning and spin like you like it and don't lisen to people who say:"you suck" becausse you just like to spin a pen. You got my respect, much respect, and if you keep doing that, you are going to get more respect from other penspinners. But if you going to look for respect, then you are not going to get it. I am not maybe the right example for that, but the way I started with penspinning was first to get as good as possible, but then I realise that wasn't inportant. I started to spin the way I like. and respect? I don't know other penspinners respect me, but what can I say, I don't care about that. I am not saying you have to be like me (cuz you don't wanne) But be just less a hunter for respect, that way penspinning is going to be less fun to do. fang,
    I totally understand that and thank you. This doesent happen any more but when i was a ''newfag'' i was being degraded for everything i say and do. People would be say oh you dont put a capital letter at the start of your sentance and oh you didnt spell that right and the first day i got on someone telling me that zumbo in colons : : was a small emojocan so me being curious i go and do it....and then u know what happens....infraction....but i i know this was in the past but other new comers from upsb are having the same problems. I really dont have a problem with upsb....only the people in it. Thanks

15. Raos
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 15:46:13

@fang said you can't just start by a few months and start asking or people to be nice to you. In life there is always people who are like that, face it its natural. If you want to have more respect really don't focus on how they bash on you etc, think of that your going to improve so much that they will say wow, this guy is good etc. I remember how escorpio got a lot of hate when he started but now he is pretty well respected. You see respect is not something you can demand people to give you, it takes time and effort to get. It will be a bumpy start but you have to take it and use those feelings as motivations to get better. What im trying to say, don't bother thinking that respect is like taking candy from a baby because it is pretty hard to get. You can only get it if you go out there and yell this is who i am, and if people don't like it, adapt to it and make people respect you. Don't complain on how you can't get any when your not really doing anything. I guarantee you wont get as much bashing on you if your practise more, go out there more, make your self known. No one respects a couch potato so please. I know it can be hard sometimes, I was a beginner as well and many other things and I took those bashing and used them as my motivation. Just don't take everything personal and take it easy.

16. fang
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 16:01:45

@DrakeOhMeteor007 I do have to say you are sometimes pretty harsh and UPSB is not everytime friendly (no offence) The fact these 2 people are being seen as Peem-knuckoffs and get less respect of that doesn't mean we have to be unfriendly. When I came on UPSB (1.5 year ago) people where more friendly to newcommers than now, well sometimes!~

17. Jazz
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 16:23:21

@fang YEEE AM I THE ONLY NEWFAG WHO HAS OLD FRIENDS?? xD ON topic: Chill. If you ain't gonna take things easy, for example :YO NEWFAG YOU SPIN SHIT. Just leave. Don't get discouraged by somebody calling you NEWFAG, hey, I get called that sometimes still. Lesson of the day: If you don't like comments, don't ask for them.

18. Jazz
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 16:26:03

Oah wait. @Everburn You got a lot to learn. Those are not near the widely known pro"s.(example, eriror, pen ninja, twine etc) Don't bash into UPSB and think your gonna be treated like a star. If someone doesn't like your spinning, ignore please.

19. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Aug 10 2011 06:42:32

hmm, epic editing for start/end xD but editing shouldn't overshadow spinning that much, imo :P more combos, less 'short' clips and randomness (dog? haha), you could also move camera a bit higher up (see angles used by 'pro' spinners in WT etc), mods seem a bit long for your hands (maybe cut a few cm off bodies so they don't appear to 'stick'-like), and usually a background of contrasting colour to your mod (e.g. dark bg for white mod, wooden desk works well too) decent vid for your spinning experiences (not sure since not enough actual spinning done to decide anything), keep training and you'll improve irrelevant note: wow, so much discussion in this thread? what the random....xD