UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Help my English Teacher

1. k2
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 18:48:22

Hey guys, I'm here to ask a favor of you guys. During my junior year in high school (last year) I had one of the best teachers of my life. He was a first year teacher and since we had a shortage of English teachers, he was given the 11 AP class. This year he was given a bunch of normal classes with a bunch of dumbasses, so he took a job at a different high school in my city. He was such a great teacher that my friend and I had an idea. One of his favorite books is The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, and he had our class read it and we studied it, but we never had a classroom set. We were going to buy him a classroom set off Amazon because the books were only 1 cent each, but unfortunately the shipping costs are around 4 dollars per book. Here's where you guys come in: I have a swagbucks account which lets me get Amazon giftcards for each 450 swagbucks. If you guys could please help me, PM me your email address and I'll send you a referral to swagbucks. Basically what you do is search something a few times and you win "swagbucks" and you can redeem them for prizes. Everytime you win swagbucks so do I because I gave you the referral link. If you guys could please PM me your email address and sign up so I could get my former English teacher a classroom set of the books, that would really help me. Thanks guys!

2. Ohayo
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 19:42:47

I sense scheme but what do I know?

3. k2
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 20:53:52

Ok, yeah I guess I know what you mean. But honestly, even with a bunch of people I'm not going to get 2250 swagbucks. I'm probably only going to end up with less than 800 sb which is only enough for 5 bucks. I'm just trying to lower the shipping cost, and I honestly can't get much off amazon for 5 bucks, so scheming here is essentially useless.

4. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 22:08:32

I was expecting some sob story. I mean even if you get him a set, is it really helping him out that much? I just don't get it

5. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 22:26:47

kite runner was terrible, no deal.

6. k2
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 22:34:01

Awesome wrote: I was expecting some sob story. I mean even if you get him a set, is it really helping him out that much? I just don't get it
    Yeah it's gonna help because he didn't have a set in the first place. He had to borrow them. Now that he's at a new school he doesn't has any access to those books.

7. Jazz
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 02:22:04

How did you get into a PenSpinning Forum to post this in o_O

8. k2
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 03:32:26

Jazz wrote: How did you get into a PenSpinning Forum to post this in o_O
    Uh..sorry maybe I should introduce myself. I've been spinning for about 6 years, I just haven't been very active and that's why I posted in off topic. I was around in the old UCPSB and the earlier UPSB versions.

9. Jazz
    Date: Mon, Aug 8 2011 03:39:50

forgive me this newfag. you should intro yourself first lol ._.