UPSB v4

Off-topic / cool new game i found

1. xXFuBuK1Xx
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 17:09:42

hey guys i found this new MMORPG called NavyField. its a naval strategy game and it is free to play/download. the game is based on world war 2 ships. you can buy some premium items at the NavyField Community site. i find this game to be pretty fun. you start off as a tiny frigate ship but as you level your crew up, you can choose from 6 nations, the united states navy, the imperial japanese navy, the royal navy, the kriegsmarine (germany), the marine nationale (france), and the soviet navy. from there, you can level up your sailors and eventually get either the mighty BB6 class battleships, the powerful CV6 class aircraft carriers, or the SS4 class submarines. this game takes a lot of patience and commitment, so dont get frustrated if you get pwnd the first few levels... you WILL become way more stronger... download link: http://www.navyfield.com/Download/Game/Main.aspx if you need any help with downloading the game or if you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

2. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 18:01:00

this game is pretty old aready

3. xXFuBuK1Xx
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 16:03:30

yeah, but they constantly patch it, so the game is a whole lot different than when it came out