UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Twisted Cobra Bite Help

1. Dris
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 20:58:48

So, I was trying to make up combos and stuff recently, while learning tricks and hybrids because i really suck at linking stuff together. And I had been able to get most of my tricks into combos, but I don't really know how to get a Twisted Cobra bite into one. Like what to do after you do a twisted cobra bite. Any suggestions? Thank you. ~Dris

2. Riley
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 21:02:27

Thumbflap charge reverse, counters, swivel.

3. Dris
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 21:05:31

I don't get how a twisted cobra bite goes well into a swivel. But I'll try it out. Thanks.

4. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 00:08:36

Tw cobra bite>FL TA Rev>Rev palmspin...

5. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 06:42:20

fl TA. For Swivels it's just a matter of catching it in the right place. Or you could try something like this.

6. Dris
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 16:40:19

I'll try the reverse palm spin. Lol. And what's the move that he does in the video right after the twisted cobra bite? A breakdown of that would help.

Krypton wrote: Or you could try something like this.

7. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 18:26:40

Dris wrote: I'll try the reverse palm spin. Lol. And what's the move that he does in the video right after the twisted cobra bite? A breakdown of that would help.
    Rex Trick...Search in the Adv.tricks...

8. Dris
    Date: Fri, Aug 5 2011 18:31:17

DArKT wrote: Rex Trick...Search in the Adv.tricks...
    Ah, for some reason, it just didn't look like rex trick to me. Okay thanks! Btw, what does he do right after the rex trick? Sorry, I'm bad with figuring out breakdowns. Thank you! ~Dris

9. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 17:38:53

Dris wrote: Ah, for some reason, it just didn't look like rex trick to me. Okay thanks! Btw, what does he do right after the rex trick? Sorry, I'm bad with figuring out breakdowns. Thank you! ~Dris
    If im not wrong...its some kind of wiper...very,very difficult,kin uses it on the R5 of WT...cant remenber the name...

10. Dris
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 18:20:58

Ah, will look into it, thanks.

11. blahblahting
    Date: Wed, Aug 17 2011 03:30:43

It's a series of finger-palm wipers. Looks like P2 Wiper rev > Palm down P2 Wiper Normal (Rev goes down, normal goes up, you can check the wiki if you dont believe me) Baaron does a Pinkybak ~ Tw Cobra bite > Palm down FL TA 0.5 at 0:13 slomo: http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvZpd0jXSgG8&session_token=wvbqpyO6BUfWZAUUGwc21cgrLqB8MTMxMzYzODEzNUAxMzEzNTUxNzM1 a couple other links: Twisted Cobra Bite > Palmtap Release ~ FL Thumbindexspin Rev Twisted Cobra bite > Palm up Pinkybak 0.5 P234-12