UPSB v4

Battlezone / PSL - Group A - Poll - neoknux_009 VS isuk

1. neoknux_009
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 10:35:18

basically the judges seemed to be pre occupied, and as much as we love waiting, yeah...we are running behind so im making the polls gruop A. Group B since there was/is a bit of conflict can you make ur own polls? i dont want to make a mistake with the voting. kthx. Best of luck isuk btw. neoknux: [video=youtube;PPT5LotTyto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPT5LotTyto&feature=channel_video_title[/video] isuk: [video=youtube;pbQLGwa6Xug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbQLGwa6Xug&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

2. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 12:29:45

HOLY O.o s777 World Winning Finisher???

3. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 14:11:16

drgripable wrote: HOLY O.o s777 World Winning Finisher???
    1. doing anti-gravity indexaround once has been around since 2006 or so 2. doing it once is significantly easier than doing it twice (kinda like the difference between a twisted sonic bust and twisted sonic bust x2 learning gradient) 3. i'm pretty sure my finisher (ta ~ index spread ~ hand bust x3 ~> fl ta) is a lot harder than anti-grav IA x1 =__=" 4. however, i do know a lot of voters/noobs will just see the finisher, relate it so s777 and vote without trying out how hard it really is compared to my finisher -.- and for the record, as far as i remember...no one has used a cont hand bust as combo finisher in WT/WC (although i could be wrong, i can't remember contents of 300 vids or so heh) good luck neoknux, this is the 4th time we've battled each other ^^

4. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 14:20:18

okok i see ur point, but it looks like a double to me if im not mistaken =.=

5. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 14:24:48

drgripable wrote: okok i see ur point, but it looks like a double to me if im not mistaken =.=
    it's single, it's a thumbaround extended T1-12 > (some finger switch thing?) palm down fingerless indexaround 11-11, it just looks like x2 because of hand movement edit: oops computer lag, it is x2 although my point still stands...while difficulty is subjective, i still think my finisher is harder...ehehe. but it's up for everyone to try it for themselves, i guess

6. Zkhan
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 18:01:22

hmm it's a hard battle to judge. However, i'll have to go with neoknux because i felt that his combo was a bit more thought out (if that makes sense). It was a little more "creative" in a way. i.suk's combo was, without a doubt, way more difficult than neo's. But, it seemed as if this combo was spam-ridden with power, making it less creative in a sense. Personally, i believe that i.suk's previous combos had a lot more material and were more planned out than "power=>linkage=>power=>linkage=> power finisher". Good Job to both of you though. +1 neoknux_009

7. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 21:34:08

Zkhan wrote: hmm it's a hard battle to judge. However, i'll have to go with neoknux because i felt that his combo was a bit more thought out (if that makes sense). It was a little more "creative" in a way. i.suk's combo was, without a doubt, way more difficult than neo's. But, it seemed as if this combo was spam-ridden with power, making it less creative in a sense. Personally, i believe that i.suk's previous combos had a lot more material and were more planned out than "power=>linkage=>power=>linkage=> power finisher". Good Job to both of you though. +1 neoknux_009
    actually, i thought this combo was the most 'compact' of any of my PSL combos, there was way less spam in this imo - even the power sections displayed different 'skills' each time, i think =\ the linkages in this combo were way harder for me than any of my previous ones, and execution was better too...although it's up to voters to look closely and decide for themselves -.- breakdown of some parts: devil's around 34-34 > ringmiddleindexaround 1.0 34-34 > inverse sonic 34-23 > sonic rev 23-24, devil's sonic rev 12-34 > pass 34-13 > sonic 13-12 ~> fl middlearound 12-24 > charge rev 24 > middlearound rev 24-23 > pass 23-34 > twisted cobra bite 34-P1234 > palmspin rev 0.5 ~> under hand neobak? P-12, neo sonic 12-T1 > neo sonic rev T1-12 ~ palmspin 0.5 > fl middlearound 0.5 P-23 > fl ringaround 0.5 23-34 > pinky spread x3 > fl indexaround palm side x2 sure, i didn't do anything which hasn't been done by anyone before in PS history (still working on that :P), but i did display quite a few links (see above) and skills (fl ia palm side, hand bust) i hadn't released before... pfft, i guess next time i have a public battle, i'll just use 2 hands/transfer/punnew then =__= since it seems to work better -.-

8. neoknux_009
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 22:25:26

um..the ending i did was anti-gravity rising 23-12. s777's was a triple anti-gravity 12. ;D

9. GigaByte
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 04:15:08

+1 neo , more variety

10. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 08:44:16

all i can say is, 1. i thought i vaguely understood the 'mechanics' of the whim of public voters, seems i have no idea 2. the results of battles i thought were 'similar', with 'similar' combos, have no correlation with each other whatsoever 3. i am never using this method again against an opponent of this 'type' 4. looking back, my combo doesn't look anywhere near as impressive as it did at first -.- congrats neo, and good luck vs pen ninja :thumb: i'll be battling you and penja some time in the next few months, be ready for it :P i guess, i 'learnt' way more about public voting than i would have if i'd simply won this, which might be good in a way xDDD heaps of unreleased stuff (at least things i've never done before) i was hiding for use in finals, guess i can use them for other things then ^^

11. neoknux_009
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 08:47:39

@i.suk lol..but the batttle isnt over yet D;

12. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 08:54:19

neoknux_009 wrote: @i.suk lol..but the batttle isnt over yet D;
    of course, this battle might be over, but THE battle has only started x)

13. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 09:32:33

I dont think isuk quite understands the "isnt" in pat's post

14. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 09:42:53

pfft, i'm losing by 7 to 12, a huge margin (given 19 votes given so far), the poll has only added 2 voters in the past 12 hours or so, if i think i still have a chance of winning, i'd have to be very very very optimistic (which goes against my sense of logic) xD

15. Alvaris
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 10:02:18

i.suk wrote: of course, this battle might be over, but THE battle has only started x)
    @Pen Ninja notice the "this" and "the"

16. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 10:05:49

@Alvaris "this" means the battle in this thread "the" means the ongoing battle between him and neo this battle is not over yet

17. Alvaris
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 10:10:29

and yeah..that's what i was trying to say o_O