7. Explosion101
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 02:48:12

what's your favorite mod?

8. Ryst
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 03:02:52

Why are you called Nachoaddict?

9. AWtii69
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 03:09:07

where do you get your innovative thinking like for the super buster 900 and your Ultimate Epic Hardcore Super Sexy Pro Busting Tutorial

10. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 03:24:36

Why do I have a guy at my school that looks exactly like you?

11. wotu1
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 04:23:34

What city do you live in?

12. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 04:31:42

can i have a sleepover?

13. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 04:32:02

strat1227;122445]@Nachoaddict post a short bio then you'll get questions[/QUOTE] Well I wasn't expecting this lol. Anyways ohai my name is Nachoaddict. I've been spinning and modding for about 2 and a half years. I'm a Junior in High School and my other hobbies are playing tennis, video games, and playing the violin. [QUOTE=exclusive;122453]are u fluent korean[/QUOTE] No I am not fluent. I can speak easy to medium sentences/words but I abhorred Korean School when my parents made me go so I didn't really learn a lot there. Most of my Korean is just living in a household where my parents frequently speak it. [QUOTE=Gr3gY;122466]do you love me[/QUOTE] Yes? No? Maybe so? :p [QUOTE=Wonder;122467]do you like nachos[/QUOTE] How'd you know :o [QUOTE=shoeman6;122469]How's it going? Do you liek questions?[/QUOTE] It's going okay. Summer break is going to quickly though. Sure why not. I have a bit of free time on my hands right now. [QUOTE=FrogPrinceXD;122483]Do you liek hentai :P <--- first thing came up in my mind.. hahaha Frog~[/QUOTE] Uhm... >_> I had to look that up to find out what it was lol. [QUOTE=Explosion101;122484]what's your favorite mod?[/QUOTE] Well I have a few. They are the things I frequently carry in my pencase: Skyblues: -Miyana Marvy Marker Mod -Nekura Rushon Mod -BSPC -Ajisai SC Mod -SSS Mod -Moonz MX Black and White: -Lost VP -Nacho VP -Springfield SC Mod -RH DC Mod -Dr. KT -Personal Comssa [QUOTE=HaXsaW;122489]Why are you called Nachoaddict?[/QUOTE] Because I am the liker of nachos. Made the name up back in 6th grade I believe for some online game or something and I just stuck to it ever since. [QUOTE=AWtii69;122490]where do you get your innovative thinking like for the super buster 900 and your Ultimate Epic Hardcore Super Sexy Pro Busting Tutorial[/QUOTE] Well I'm glad you asked :trollface: (Not trolling) Usually when I want ideas for videos or mods or fun stuff like that I just think about what I would personally like to watch or make. Usually I do it in the shower or I go outside. [QUOTE=MickChickenn;122494]Why do I have a guy at my school that looks exactly like you?[/QUOTE] I have no idea. Do we go to the same school perhaps? o_O [QUOTE=wotu1;122510]What city do you live in?[/QUOTE] A little personal don't you think? If you trade with me you'll find out. ;) [QUOTE=hoiboy wrote: can i have a sleepover?
    Depends...will you bring nachos?

14. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 04:37:53

Nachoaddict wrote: Well I wasn't expecting this lol. Anyways ohai my name is Nachoaddict. I've been spinning and modding for about 2 and a half years. I'm a Junior in High School and my other hobbies are playing tennis, video games, and playing the violin. No I am not fluent. I can speak easy to medium sentences/words but I abhorred Korean School when my parents made me go so I didn't really learn a lot there. Most of my Korean is just living in a household where my parents frequently speak it. Yes? No? Maybe so? :p How'd you know :o It's going okay. Summer break is going to quickly though. Sure why not. I have a bit of free time on my hands right now. Uhm... >_> I had to look that up to find out what it was lol. Well I have a few. They are the things I frequently carry in my pencase: Skyblues: -Miyana Marvy Marker Mod -Nekura Rushon Mod -BSPC -Ajisai SC Mod -SSS Mod -Moonz MX Black and White: -Lost VP -Nacho VP -Springfield SC Mod -RH DC Mod -Dr. KT -Personal Comssa Because I am the liker of nachos. Made the name up back in 6th grade I believe for some online game or something and I just stuck to it ever since. Well I'm glad you asked :trollface: (Not trolling) Usually when I want ideas for videos or mods or fun stuff like that I just think about what I would personally like to watch or make. Usually I do it in the shower or I go outside. I have no idea. Do we go to the same school perhaps? o_O A little personal don't you think? If you trade with me you'll find out. ;) Depends...will you bring nachos?
    Now that I look at pics of that guy, he looks more like Supawit than you, but he looks like you both. Genetic mix?

15. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 04:49:40

LOLOLOL wotu1 will trade with you just so he can stalk you ^^ Why is your dog smoking? Do you REALLY like nacho's or is it just a name that stuck? How tall are you? Were you born here? Favorite subject? Type of music? Favorite band? Computer? Hardest to make mod? Camera? The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you? Favorite spinner? How long have you spun? How much do you spin each day? Ambidextrous? For both spinning and writing? Do you speak enough Korean to consider yourself bilingual? Favorite Movie? Favorite Book? Favorite TV Show? Favorite Song? What do you do for a job? (or summer job, whatever) What do you plan on being when you grow up? Do you get those red envelopes with money for Lunar New Years? Favorite Color? PC or Mac? Laptop? Nerd? Geek? Cool Kid? I have almost no time right now. Will post more tomorrow :P

16. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 05:14:28

Do you have any siblings? Are the rumours true? Favourite conspiracy theory? Motto? Do you like your hands? Whats your least favourite part about your body? In what position do you usually sleep? Left or right eye dominant? Favourite game? Favourite subject and why? Do you have a girlfriend? Why not? Is that just an excuse? When do you normally go to bed and wake up? Gmt or Utc? Favourite OS? How old were you when you first watched a rated R movie'? Favourite movie? Worst movie? Greatest moment of your life? Favourite album Favourite collab? How'd you start spinning? Why do you spin? Do you spin at school? Best thing that has happened because of your spinning? Do you have any advice for new spinners just learning the fundamentals? Is infinity a fundamental? Is there really a difference between fruit and vegetebles? Got milk? Favourite thing to order from a restaurant? Most awkward moment of last year was? Do you like how I repeated some of clouds questions? Apostrophes or commas? An autopsy or coma? Top spin or slice? How much of the pie did you eat? Have you ever been out of the country? If so where? What kind of nachos? How long did it take for you to come out of denial? What are similarities between you and a hippo? If you were a hippo, where would you live? Would you live in denial? :trollface: Favourite pun? Favourite stand up comedian? How does it make you feel, being SOTW? If you could flame someone on UPSB who would it be? And how does that make you feel? Are you on any medication? Have you had any chest pains, or problem seeing? Are you laying down, sitting, standing up? Last thing you had to eat? Last thing you had to drink? Last time you had a hair cut? Last time you had a shower? Last time you cleaned your room? What day is it? What time is it? Where are we? What is love? Do you know the rules? Thoughts on the current level of cowbell? Umad? Do you go to church? Do you enjoy any strange fetishes? Do you agree with Obama's actions in the white house? Republican or Democrat? What makes you sad/depressed? What makes you happy and excited? Do you do any other manips besides psing? Would you consider psing a superior manip? Favourite emotion? Favourite season? Favourite seasoning? Island or chiclet style keys? Capacitive or Resistive touchpad? Do you aim high or low? Asymmetrical vs Symmetrical? Favourite chemistry joke? Favourite British word? Favourite grammar mistake? Best friend? Most comfortable place? Why do you go to school? To be or not to be? Have you ever had an existential crisis? Favourite internet comic series/site. Favourite tv channel (number). Spanish or french? Hurricane or Tsunami? Tomato or Tomorrow? Zerg, Terran or Protoss? Favourite war America has been in? Weapon of choice? Boxers or briefs? Favourite kind of glove? What size shoe do you wear? Ever thought someone was waving to you when they were waving to someone behind or near you? Gay for pay? Pay to play? Favourite merchandise country of origin? Favourite screen resolution? Favourite brightness setting? Favourite car? Yes or no? Leather or suede? Led or Lcd? Favourite key on the keyboard?

17. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 05:18:30

Favourite military tactic? Favourite latin phrase? Most annoying thing about you? Uglyiest person in your family? Any pets? Ever stepped in dog crap? Favourite gum flavour? Milk or Oj? Heater or AC? Central vacuum or 3 car garage? Wood of choice? Fish of choice? Meat of choice? Egg of choice? Favourite toy? Pokemon vs digimon? Where do you store all your parts and pens? What are some nicknames friends and family call you irl? PC vs console?

18. esp
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 05:41:01

Teach me to be sexy like you? VP or G3? Favorite food? Favorite spinner?

19. Riley
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 05:42:33

Last movie you saw? Movie you want to see? Epic Shit Time v2? Money made of nachos or nachos made of money? Addict to anything else? Mario or Luigi? Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber?

20. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 05:59:07

Opinion on me ? :3

21. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 07:02:32

so i assume u fell on my trap? :P Frog~

22. Ichigo
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 07:08:40

Do u liek mudkips?

23. fang
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 07:35:12

Spoiler[video=youtube;JXGc2qhhi3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXGc2qhhi3o[/video]
    Do you like waffles? Do you like Pancakes? Do you like French tones?

24. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 07:47:02

Are you single? What's your main mod? How much do you spend on pens a month? Ever punched someone? Ever kissed someone? How the hell do you blank shout? asdfghjkl

25. Zleepy
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 08:38:07

If you were to choose, life time supply of pens or nachos.. :P @Nachoaddict

26. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 16:02:11

Holy shit shoeman lolol

Cloud;122524]LOLOLOL wotu1 will trade with you just so he can stalk you ^^ Why is your dog smoking? He's not ^_^ It's like a dog treat but it looks like he's smoking when he eats them. Do you REALLY like nacho's or is it just a name that stuck? Both. I think I said in an earlier post I made it up a while ago and it stuck but I do like nachos as well. How tall are you? 5'9'' Were you born here? In the U.S. yes. In California yes. But not where I currently live. Favorite subject? Taking AP Computer Science next year so I think I'll like that :3 Type of music? Classical, Rock, Kpop, sometimes Dubstep. Favorite band? I have a couple: The Offspring Rise Against Three Days Grace Yeah I know mainstream bands but w/e lol Computer? Uh yeah I'm using it to respond right now. It's a Sony Vaio Laptop that I got for my birthday a couple years ago. Hardest to make mod? I'd say for me it would have to be that Poseidon mod by Kam. I'm horribly at gripcuts so I can't imagine what it would be like to do body cuts lol. Camera? Mine is an outdated Canon S400 however I'm currently borrowing my friend's camera which is a Canon SD850 IS. The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you? I've called my teacher mom before but I suppose that's not too bad. One time I walked into the girl's bathroom in Elementary school because I wasn't paying attention and the girl's bathroom has different colored walls than the boy's bathroom so I was like "Hey did they renovate this place or something?" until I realized there were only stalls...and then I ran out as fast as I could. Luckily no one was around. ^^ Favorite spinner? I have a couple again: I like Baaron, Blahblahting, Xzelph, and Twine. How long have you spun? 2 and a half years. How much do you spin each day? Meh not much. I go on and off but nothing like serious practicing. If you add it up it's probably ranges from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on if I'm filming or not. Ambidextrous? For both spinning and writing? Nah I'm right-handed. Do you speak enough Korean to consider yourself bilingual? Not really. I don't think I'm fluent enough. My Spanish is a little better than my Korean which is kind of shameful lol. I only consider them like that because I know more vocabulary in Spanish but when it comes to speaking I'm quicker at Korean except when I get stuck at a word I don't know. Favorite Movie? Probably Glory. It's a good movie about the Civil War. Yes nerdy I know. Besides that I like Inception and the Source Code. Favorite Book? Meh not sure about this one. I like Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet but most of the books I read are for school reading nowadays. Favorite TV Show? Don't watch T.V. often but I liked Reno 911 on Comedy Central a while ago. Favorite Song? I like a lot of music. Too hard to narrow it down to a couple lol >< What do you do for a job? (or summer job, whatever) It's a Summer Internship kind of deal and I was working in a networking company and assisting in testing their latest products. What do you plan on being when you grow up? I really want to do something related to gaming. I've wanted to do this ever since I was little. I want to do something I can enjoy and get paid for at the same time (which I know is very rare ><) Do you get those red envelopes with money for Lunar New Years? No I don't. I don't think Koreans get those? Maybe my family's just weird then lolol. But at New Years I get something called SaeBae money which is just you bow and tell your older relatives to live long and be healthy and you get money...lolol Favorite Color? Skyblue and Limegreen. They go great with Black and White though. PC or Mac? Using a PC. Never owned a Mac so can't really say lol. Laptop? Yep that's what I'm using right now. Nerd? Geek? Cool Kid? Probably nerd. I think a geek is someone who doesn't have a lot of friends? Not really "cool" lol. I have almost no time right now. Will post more tomorrow :P[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=shoeman6;122526]Do you have any siblings? Yes a younger sister (I'm thinking about entering her into that Girl's Only Collab ;D) Are the rumours true? I wasn't aware of any rumors about me lol. Favourite conspiracy theory? Meh I haven't heard of a lot but one that's very interesting is that Loose Change theory on the 9/11 disaster. Motto? Eh I don't know. I have something on my profile "Like it Love it Hate it Trade it" but I don't trade much anymore so doesn't really apply now haha. Do you like your hands? Yeah I'm happy with them. My thumb looks a bit fat and weird but you can't tell on camera haha. Whats your least favourite part about your body? I like my hands I guess. In what position do you usually sleep? Lying facing up or to the side. Left or right eye dominant? Not sure. Favourite game? Depends on video game or board game or game I play out in the street etc. Video game I loved was Monster Hunter Freedom 2. I played that a lot before I got into PSing. Board game is probably monopoly but I haven't played a lot of board games. Favourite subject and why? Said this in Cloud's post but I'm not sure yet. I'm actually going to correct myself. Computer Science might be something I'll enjoy in the future but my favorite classes last year were Chemistry and U.S. history. The teachers in those classes just made them exciting and fun. Do you have a girlfriend? Check Facebook picture. Why not? Potato Is that just an excuse? It's over 9000. When do you normally go to bed and wake up? School year I go around 11 or 12. If I have a lot of stuff to do then 1 or 2. Then I have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning. During Summer Break I sleep at around the same time but get up later like 8 or 9. Gmt or Utc? Never really thought about it. Had to look UTC up lolol. But I think UTC. Favourite OS? I'm using Windows Vista right now so I don't know what Windows 7 is like >_< How old were you when you first watched a rated R movie'? I think I watched my first rated R movie on T.V. when I was in 7th or 8th grade. Favourite movie? Glory, Inception, or the Source Code. Worst movie? Haha uhm can't decide. There aren't a lot of movies I go and don't like. Usually I only go out to see one if it's recommended and has good ratings. Greatest moment of your life? Not sure. I guess it would have to be when I stuck a bean up my nose and it got stuck there until I sneezed it out. This was when I was 4. Favourite album I usually buy individual songs and not albums >< Favourite collab? MRizing but I don't watch a lot of collabs >< How'd you start spinning? Couple of kids at Middle School were doing it. I joined in and now I'm the only one who still does it lolol. Why do you spin? As a hobby. It's fun and relaxing. Do you spin at school? Sometimes. Depends on the teacher and the people around me. Best thing that has happened because of your spinning? She asks for me to make her mods every now and then. Do you have any advice for new spinners just learning the fundamentals? Well I learned fundamentals by just doing them over and over so I guess if you're new to PS, you just have to be persistent until something in your fingers and brain clicks and you can start doing the trick easily. Because that's how it worked for me lol. I learned TA by doing it over and over during school and had to go about half a day like that before I could do it consistently. Is infinity a fundamental? Not sure about the debate over this but it's an easy trick neverthless. I think people should learn it when they're in the fundamental stage. Is there really a difference between fruit and vegetebles? Meh not sure and I don't really mind. They both taste good. Got milk? In my refrigerator. If you mean if my body produces it I don't think so. Favourite thing to order from a restaurant? Nachos or Noodles or Asian food. Most awkward moment of last year was? Walking into a bathroom stall where the entire toilet is covered in feces. lol Do you like how I repeated some of clouds questions? Yes. It makes me think about them more lolol. Apostrophes or commas? Uh apostrophes? An autopsy or coma? Hm that's a hard one. I'd say coma since there is a slim chance you'll get out of it. Unless you have like nightmares in your coma. Then that's a hard decision. Top spin or slice? Ah a tennis question. Top spin always. Slice usually doesn't have enough power to get you through a match against a good player. How much of the pie did you eat? Not a lot. Pie is bad for you you know ;) Have you ever been out of the country? If so where? Yes I have been to Mexico. Besides that, I haven't gone to Korea yet (yes I know shameeee) What kind of nachos? The good kind. How long did it take for you to come out of denial? Uhm are you talking about a specific event? I'm not sure lol. What are similarities between you and a hippo? Well we both spin pens, we're both Christian, we're both Asian (I think). If you were a hippo, where would you live? He lives in Singapore I think. Would you live in denial? :trollface: No I don't think that would be very fun. Favourite pun? Don't have one since I don't really laugh a lot at puns. Favourite stand up comedian? Chris Rock or Jeff Dunham. How does it make you feel, being SOTW? Like people want to ask a shitton of questions and know more about me? If you could flame someone on UPSB who would it be? Well technically I could flame someone but I don't want to get banned. And how does that make you feel? At first I would probably feel vengeful but then I'd get scared because I'd probably get an infraction or something. Are you on any medication? Yes. I have this weird cream crap for my acne. Have you had any chest pains, or problem seeing? No. ._. Are you laying down, sitting, standing up? Sitting on a big ball. Last thing you had to eat? Yogurt last night. Last thing you had to drink? This traditional Korean Rice Drink. Last time you had a hair cut?' Couple weeks ago. Last time you had a shower? Yesterday? Last time you cleaned your room? Couple weeks ago. What day is it? IT'S FRI-Tuesday. What time is it? 8:35 A.M. Where are we? Socal. What is love? Type "define:love" in Google :thumb: "Noun: An intense feeling of deep affection: "their love for their country". Verb: Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone): "do you love me?"" Do you know the rules? Of what? UPSB? Yes kind of not really? Thoughts on the current level of cowbell? I have no idea what that is ._. Umad? Ah I see what you did there. Do you go to church? Yes. Do you enjoy any strange fetishes? Yes. Nacho cheese all over my bo- just kidding. No. Do you agree with Obama's actions in the white house? Depends on which action. Republican or Democrat? They're both pretty screwed up right now >_> What makes you sad/depressed? When I fail to perform. What makes you happy and excited? When I succeed at performing. Do you do any other manips besides psing? If you consider violin a manipulative art. But besides that I don't think so. Would you consider psing a superior manip? Superior? I don't know if you can compare different manipulations like you can't really successfully, with zero bias, compare two different sports and say one is better than the other. It's all personal opinion. Favourite emotion? Being happy. Favourite season? Winter. Favourite seasoning? Ketchup. Island or chiclet style keys? Not sure what they are on keys >_< You mean the teeth right? Capacitive or Resistive touchpad? I have no idea. lol. Do you aim high or low? Always aim high. Asymmetrical vs Symmetrical? Symmetrical. Favourite chemistry joke? Most of the ones I've heard are kind of bad. Like "All of the cookies Argon". Favourite British word? Colour? Favourite grammar mistake? Parallelism mistakes. Best friend? I have a few. Can't really narrow it down to 1. Most comfortable place? In a bed or outside in a park or something. Why do you go to school? To learn. To be or not to be? That is the question. Have you ever had an existential crisis? Nope. Favourite internet comic series/site. Don't read comics very often. Favourite tv channel (number). Haha number? I think Comedy Central is 61 or 60 for me and then Discovery is 25 or something and the Food Network is 53. Spanish or french? Taking Spanish right now. Hurricane or Tsunami? If I was living on the coast I'd rather get hit by a Tsunami since you can get to higher ground to avoid flooding. Hurricane isn't that easy. You need to go underground to avoid the outsides of it. Tomato or Tomorrow? Tomato. Zerg, Terran or Protoss? Protoss! Favourite war America has been in? Haha I'd have to say the Mexican War. We basically said "oh look. Out troops are in your territory. And they just got shot at. IT'S WAR TIMEEEEEE LEEERRROOYYYY JENNNKKIINNSSSSS". Weapon of choice? Nukes. Boxers or briefs? Boxers. Nah mang whitey tideys are the bomb! Favourite kind of glove? Don't wear gloves but something that's durable and slightly thick but made so you can still move your fingers. What size shoe do you wear? 10.5 or 11 (U.S.) Ever thought someone was waving to you when they were waving to someone behind or near you? Yes >< It's embarrassing if you actually respond. Gay for pay? No. Pay to play? No. Unless you're talking about video games. Favourite merchandise country of origin? I have no idea. Favourite screen resolution? 1920 x 1080 or 640 x 360 Favourite brightness setting? All the way up. Nah usually in the middle. Favourite car? Colin says Honda Civic. Yes or no? Yes. Leather or suede? Leather. Led or Lcd? LCD. Favourite key on the keyboard? C natural. Doesn't matter with one.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=shoeman6;122527]Favourite military tactic? I don't know any. Favourite latin phrase? et cetera. Most annoying thing about you? Not sure. Ask someone who hates me. Uglyiest person in your family? My family is clearly composed of only the most beautiful people. :trollface: Just kidding. Not sure. Any pets? Yes I have a dog named Pebbles. Ever stepped in dog crap? Yes. It's nasty. Favourite gum flavour? Trident Milk or Oj? Milk! Heater or AC? AC! Since when it's cold you can put on clothes and blankets but when it's hot, even if you strip down it can still be unbearable. Central vacuum or 3 car garage? Wtf is a central vacuum ._. I'll go with the 3 car garage. Wood of choice? Yew. Fish of choice? White Ruffy. Meat of choice? Chicken, Beef, Fish, it's all good. Egg of choice? Chicken. Favourite toy? When I was a kid I loved Legos. Pokemon vs digimon? Pokemon because I played that game as a kid. Where do you store all your parts and pens? They're all at this table I have for modding. They're in different plastic bins and stuff organized by type of part and color and etc. What are some nicknames friends and family call you irl? They call me in Korean "Troll Eyes" because I glare at them sometimes and they've made up that name and associated me with it. PC vs console? Eh this is a hard one. I'd have to go PC[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=esp;122532]Teach me to be sexy like you? I'm not sure how ^^ VP or G3? G3. I have get VP's easily here but G3's aren't as plentiful. Favorite food? Nachos and Korean food. I like squid, spicy cucumbers, Soondubu, Rice, etc. Favorite spinner? Baaron, Blahblahting, Xzelph, Twine. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Riley;122533]Last movie you saw? The Source Code. Movie you want to see? Kinda want to see Harry Potter 7 pt. 2 since I watched the first part. Epic Shit Time v2? We'll see. The guy who's house and kitchen we used says that his Dad was like "Never again..." so yeah. Money made of nachos or nachos made of money? Nachos made of money so I can use the money to buy real nachos and more pens :3 Addict to anything else? Pen modding I suppose but not really much else. Mario or Luigi? Mario. Since Luigi's jump is screwed up >< (Super Mario World 2). Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber? Eh Justin Bieber :/ Hard decision.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Krispy Kreme;122535]Opinion on me ? :3 Mah trolling buddy?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=FrogPrinceXD;122547]so i assume u fell on my trap? :P Frog~ How would I avoid it lol. Just not respond?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Ichigo;122548]Do u liek mudkips? Sure. Hate those looping things though. Someone has uploaded like 10 hours of mudkipz, 10 hours of tetris, 10 hours of epic sax guy, etc.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=fang;122554]
    Spoiler[video=youtube;JXGc2qhhi3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXGc2qhhi3o[/video]
    Do you like waffles? Yes. Do you like Pancakes? Waffles are better I think. Pancakes soak up maple syrup and don't taste as good IMO >< Do you like French tones? I don't know what French tones are but French toast is nice.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Rapid;122559]Are you single? I work alone. Check Facebook picture. What's your main mod? Mainly spinning this personal comssa thing. How much do you spend on pens a month? Not much. I usually buy shitloads of pens for my birthday and Christmas and then barely spend any money during the year. Ever punched someone? Not with the intent of beating them to a pulp. Ever kissed someone? Yes. How the hell do you blank shout? asdfghjkl Magic bro magic.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Zleepy wrote:
    If you were to choose, life time supply of pens or nachos.. :P @Nachoaddict That's a hard one >_< I think I'd get tired of eating nachos all the time if I had a life time supply of them so pens lol. At least I can use the pens to write once I don't mod them.

27. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 19:21:55

Price vs performance? What is your greatest fear? Favourite teacher? Triangles vs circles? Split hair to the right left or middle? Favourite fruit bearing plant? Favourite kind of juice? Least worse cult? Do you wear any jewelry? Last time you cried? Why? Aw... What do you do to make yourself feel better? 6 pack of beer or 12 pack of pens? Drug of choice? Cable vs satellite? Favourite planet? Favourite law? Do you wear a hat? Do you wear a watch? How much money is in your wallet? Braces? Are you a good brother? Are you a good son? Are you a good friend? Favourite thread on UPSB? Last time you cried laughing? What do your parents do for a living? How many cars does your family own? Favourite kind of pizza? Favourite youtube video? Favourite porn star? Favourite star? Favourite movie star? Favourite store? Last time you blew your nose? Satisfying sneeze vs taking a satisfying crap? Favourite source of news? Most overated thing about highschool? Have you ever broken any bones? How's Taylor doing? Why'd you guys name your dog Pebbles? Snap crackle or pop? Best lego achievement? Furthest you've fallen? Ever wear a vest? Ever wear suspenders? Why are you so funny? Who do you love? Allergies? Blind or deaf? Castration vs Masturbation? Fishing vs hunting? Weirdest thing your family does? What does your house smell like? Most annoying thing your sister does? Last time you yelled at someone? Why? Ever wear a dress? Last time you tripped and fell? Favourite pain? High vs low ceilings? How many stories is your house? Glossy vs Matte? Blonde vs brunette? Anti or pro violence? Most hilarious thing you've ever done? How many buttons of the shirt do you button? Favourite kind of sandwich? Favourite horror movie? Why are gorillas so hairy? Favourite animal? Favourite disability? Mouse vs Trackpad? Favourite river? Most hypocritical thing you've ever done? What do you regret the most? Most fail on your part? When is your brithday? What is your name? Favourite city? How was mexico? Favourite brand of pen? Hard or softcore? Black or white? What are your thoughts about griefing? Favourite native american word? Thoughts about the consumption driven society we live in? Worst book you've ever read (all the way through) Favourite PC game First person shooter vs MMORPG? What's the most you would pay for a game? When did you get your first cellphone? Have you and your father ever had the talk? Have you ever planted a tree? Lights on or off? Do you lock your doors? Last time you yawned? Fireplace or heater? Floor vs ceiling fan? Have you ever thought your life was in danger? Do you feel safe at school? Will the world end in 2012? Favourite thing to lick? Last time you fainted? Are you itchy? Do you have to think to blink? Do you think about breathing? Last time you had a bloody nose? Butt vs boobs? Favourite type of fencing? Love vs lust? So, why haven't we had sex yet? Blue or red blood? Favourite hair style? Favourite pokemon? Favourite lego set? Something you still do that you did as a little kid? (that one wouldn't expect) When did you start playing violin? Are you itchy? Are you ticklish? Do you shave? Ever had problems with insomnia? Last dream you remember? Any weird ticks or habits? Do you have an accent? Have you ever begged? What for? Last time you wore a suit? Favourite Male nude? (painting) Cuddle vs snuggle? Stool vs bench? Saddest moment in your life? Best age? Favourite artist? Fouton or couch? How many pillows do you have? Do you have any stuffed animals? Do you have a picture of your desk? Last time you spit? Favourite korean phrase? Most interesting psycological theory?

28. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 21:53:06

shoeman6 wrote: Price vs performance? Performance usually. What is your greatest fear? Serial killers creep me out. Favourite teacher? Teachers from Chem and U.S. History from last year. Overall would be my 4th Grade teacher because we always went out to play dodgeball in the middle of the day instead of studying. Triangles vs circles? Circles because they are round. Split hair to the right left or middle? To my right your left. Favourite fruit bearing plant? I have no idea ._. Favourite kind of juice? Simply Lemonade! Least worse cult? I don't know a lot of cults. Do you wear any jewelry? No not usually. Closest thing would be possibly one of those new UPSB bracelets. Last time you cried? I can't really remember. Why? Because my Super Buster 9000 broke. Aw... What do you do to make yourself feel better? Make a new one. 6 pack of beer or 12 pack of pens? I can't drink so 12 pack of pens (hope they're M&M's). Drug of choice? I have no clue. I've never done drugs just to get high. Cable vs satellite? Cable. Favourite planet? Earth? Favourite law? Not sure. Do you wear a hat? No. Do you wear a watch? No. How much money is in your wallet? Nothing. I don't carry a wallet often. Braces? Yep. Are you a good brother? Sure. Are you a good son? I think so. Are you a good friend? I hope so. Favourite thread on UPSB? Show off your pens. Last time you cried laughing? I never cry when I'm laughing ._. What do your parents do for a living? My Dad is an engineer and my Mom takes care of us. How many cars does your family own? 3. Favourite kind of pizza? Either Hawaiian or that combination thing with everything on it. Favourite youtube video? I have a bunch. But I'm too lazy to go and look through and pick. Favourite porn star? Not sure. Favourite star? The sun. Favourite movie star? Don't really care. Favourite store? PenwisH! Mitsuwa! Last time you blew your nose? Yesterday. Satisfying sneeze vs taking a satisfying crap? Satisfying sneeze because satisfying crap can get a little messy. Favourite source of news? The internet. Most overated thing about highschool? The amount of asians there are. People think it's like 80-90% but I looked and it's only about 50%. Have you ever broken any bones? No. Closest I got was a sprained elbow. How's Taylor doing? Uh you mean Spinneraddiction? Ask him yourself ;) Why'd you guys name your dog Pebbles? Because when ever he takes a shit, he does it in these pebbles we have on the side of our house. Snap crackle or pop? Pop. Best lego achievement? Meh I've made a couple things but I always end up taking them apart to make other things. Everything I ever made is gone right now and in little lego bricks. Furthest you've fallen? 1 story. I don't jump off things often. Ever wear a vest? Yes. The vest that is a part of a tuxedo since I had to wear a tux for an Orchestra concert. Ever wear suspenders? Yes they were part of the tuxedo. Why are you so funny? I'm not. Who do you love? My family and friends. Allergies? Yes >< Certain grasses, weeds, and trees. I don't get rashes or anything but when I get hay fever it sucks. Blind or deaf? Nope. Castration vs Masturbation? I'd go with the second one because I'd like to have kids. Fishing vs hunting? Fishing. You can be lazy when you're fishing and spin pens while you wait for nibbles. Weirdest thing your family does? Talk about farting and who has the worst farts. What does your house smell like? I have no idea because I live here so I can't catch a scent. Most annoying thing your sister does? Tickle my feet when I try to sleep. Last time you yelled at someone? Why? A couple days ago because someone wouldn't try to understand what I was saying. Ever wear a dress? No. Last time you tripped and fell? Not sure. I think yesterday I almost fell because my foot hit a tree root that was sticking out of the ground. Favourite pain? Uh I don't like pain. (Unless you mean the Naruto Pains). High vs low ceilings? High. How many stories is your house? 2 stories. Glossy vs Matte? Glossy! Blonde vs brunette? Brunette! Anti or pro violence? Anti usually unless someone deserves it. Most hilarious thing you've ever done? I'm not that funny lol. How many buttons of the shirt do you button? Usually 4 from the bottom or none but if I'm going somewhere formal it'll be all of them. Favourite kind of sandwich? Meatball sammich :3 Favourite horror movie? Law-Abiding Citizen. Well it's not really a horror movie but it's pretty gory and messed up. Why are gorillas so hairy? Because they don't shave. Favourite animal? Wombat. (Picked the first one that came to mind). Favourite disability? I don't like disabilities. Mouse vs Trackpad? Mouse is so much easier for me to use. I got a laptop and I just use a mouse instead of the pad because I'm more used to it. Favourite river? What random questions lol >_> Mississippi river. Most hypocritical thing you've ever done? Telling someone not to eat something and then snatching it from them only to eat it. What do you regret the most? Wasting time. Most fail on your part? Halo Reach Online. TDM. 49-49. LEEERRROOYYYY JEEENKKIINNNSSSS When is your brithday? February. What is your name? David Favourite city? Where I am right now. How was mexico? It was nice. The food there is so much better than Del Taco or Taco Bell. Favourite brand of pen? I adore G3's and Dr. Grips. Hard or softcore? Hardcore? Black or white? White. What are your thoughts about griefing? It can be funny but if it's overdone, it's just stupid. Favourite native american word? Not sure. Thoughts about the consumption driven society we live in? It's very disappointing. I try to live without being driven simply by consumption. Of course it's impossible to have an impeccable track record but if I have kids, I'd like to raise them to be appreciative and respectful. Worst book you've ever read (all the way through) If a book is bad I stop reading it. Unless it's for school. Which is why House Of Mirth is right here. Favourite PC game. I'd like to play Minecraft. First person shooter vs MMORPG? MMORPG. Tough choice >_< What's the most you would pay for a game? Most would be $60-70 for a regular game if it was really good. If it's some limited edition stuff then about $150. When did you get your first cellphone? 6th Grade. I've had the same phone ever since! I need to switch it out. Have you and your father ever had the talk? Yes. Have you ever planted a tree? No. Lights on or off? On. Except when I sleep. Do you lock your doors? Of the house yes. But my room doesn't have one. Last time you yawned? This morning. Fireplace or heater? Heater. Floor vs ceiling fan? Floor fan? ._. Ceiling fan. Have you ever thought your life was in danger? No not really. Do you feel safe at school? Yes. Will the world end in 2012? I don't think so but you never know. Best to live life to the fullest. Favourite thing to lick? A popsicle. Last time you fainted? I have never fainted. Are you itchy? Not at the moment. Do you have to think to blink? No. Do you think about breathing? Sometimes. Last time you had a bloody nose? A while ago because it was dry outside. Butt vs boobs? Butt as long as the girl isn't flat as a brick. Favourite type of fencing? Not sure. Love vs lust? Love. So, why haven't we had sex yet? We are separated by thousands of miles. Blue or red blood? Red. Favourite hair style? Bowl cut definitely. Favourite pokemon? Back when I played Pokemon Ruby I liked to use Swampart. or Swampert. Favourite lego set? Really wanted a Star Wars A-Wing set when I was little. Something you still do that you did as a little kid? (that one wouldn't expect) Swinging on swings? Can't think of anything interesting. When did you start playing violin? When I was 5. Are you itchy? No not at the moment. Are you ticklish? Yes. Do you shave? No. Ever had problems with insomnia? Last dream you remember? Nope. Any weird ticks or habits? Nope. Do you have an accent? Nope. Have you ever begged? What for? YES. I begged for water during class one time because I was thirsty as heck. Last time you wore a suit? A while ago. Favourite Male nude? (painting) Uhm never seen nude paintings. Cuddle vs snuggle? Uhm I thought they were the same? Cuddle? Stool vs bench? Bench. Stool hurts your butt if you sit on them for a long time. Plus you can lie down on a bench. Saddest moment in your life? Screwing up a concert for violin. Best age? I'm looking forward to 20s-30s. Favourite artist? Not sure. Fouton or couch? Couch! How many pillows do you have? 1 for my bed. Do you have any stuffed animals? Yes I have a frog that I used for my UPSB 2nd fun version which STILL ISN'T OUT FOR SOME REASON O:< Do you have a picture of your desk? Nope. Last time you spit? A long time ago. I spit in the sink because I had something nasty in my mouth. Favourite korean phrase? DDONG! Most interesting psycological theory? Not sure
    DONE

29. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 22:01:17

Scary Questions Your opinion on/ have you ever questions. Drink Copied DVD Torrent/ Illegal DL Alcohol Kiss Sex Porn Drugs Theft (yes, stealing a pen does count) --------- More normal ones Do you get straight A's? Do you like school? Which do you prefer: School or UPSB? Are you in IB/AP courses? Are you full Korean? Are you stylish (clothes, hair, ect) Have you done anything illegal? If so, what?

30. wotu1
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 23:17:28

Do you dance of any sort? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? What "group" do you fit in with at school? PS3 vs Xbox360 vs PC vs Wii Favorite video game? On a scale of 1-10 how well known are you at school? (weird question, i know lol) On a scale of 1-10 how fit would you say you are? (another weird question xD) Any sports? Favorite Combo? Favorite mod? Any talents and/or hobbies? Fish or meat? Noodles or rice? Easytoon or Pivot? Sorry if theseve already been asked, I dont want to have to read through the entire thread to see if they have =\

31. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 23:28:36

Cloud;122743]Scary Questions Your opinion on/ have you ever questions. Drink No. Copied DVD No. Torrent/ Illegal DL Yes. Alcohol No. (Isn't that the same as the first one?) Kiss Yes. Sex No. Porn Depends. Drugs No. Theft (yes, stealing a pen does count) Yes. (I stole one of those beyblade thingies once lolol) --------- More normal ones Do you get straight A's? I try to. Do you like school? It's alright. Which do you prefer: School or UPSB? School. Are you in IB/AP courses? Yes. Are you full Korean? Yes. Are you stylish (clothes, hair, ect) Not really. Have you done anything illegal? Yes. If so, what? Refer to top.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=wotu1 wrote: Do you dance of any sort? Nope. Girlfriend? Check FB picture. Boyfriend? Nope. What "group" do you fit in with at school? Nerds plus moar. PS3 vs Xbox360 vs PC vs Wii I'd go with PC. Favorite video game? Can't decide. Probably Monster Hunter Freedom 2. Spent nearly 50 hours on that game lol. On a scale of 1-10 how well known are you at school? (weird question, i know lol) Probably 3-4. I'm not that popular lolol. On a scale of 1-10 how fit would you say you are? (another weird question xD) Probably 7-8. Any sports? Tennis. Favorite Combo? I don't have one. Favorite pen? Love this personal comssa I'm spinning right now. Any talents and/or hobbies? Tennis, Violin, Video Games. Sorry if theseve already been asked, I dont want to have to read through the entire thread to see if they have =\
    blarghspam because it doesn't accept my post with the text in the quotes. Moar: Fish or meat? Meat Noodles or rice? Rice Easytoon or Pivot? I don't use either. ><

32. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 23:35:01

whoops... alcohol twice... what does porn depends mean? i thought it was yes no...

33. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 23:35:50

If you mean make or watch :p

34. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 23:40:29

...watch of course... unless you do make it O.o

35. wotu1
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 23:51:28

More Qs ^^ Bright sunny day. What do you do? Do you like golf? Favorite shows? How much time do you spend on video games and/or computer? Asian girls? Boobs: Extremely large or Flat? If/When you eat Lucky charms, do you save all the marshmallows for last? Have you done anything stupid this summer? On a scale of 1-10 how exciting is your life? Do you go out with friends often? ^.^ or :) Favorite cookie? Favorite cake? Favorite pancake? Soda vs Water vs Juice Would you rather be stuck in an extremely hot area or an extremely cold area? On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like school? Favorite type of video game? Sprite or Coke? Anime or Manga (or both)?

36. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 23:57:36

wotu1;122767]More Qs ^^ Bright sunny day. What do you do? Stay indoors and stave away my human life in front of the computer. Do you like golf? I used to play a bit but now I don't. Favorite shows? I don't want T.V. that often but I liked Reno 911. How much time do you spend on video games and/or computer? Couple hours a day. Asian girls? Yes. Boobs: Extremely large or Flat? Oh my...flat because large is kind of messed up imo. If/When you eat Lucky charms, do you save all the marshmallows for last? How did you know o_O Have you done anything stupid this summer? I hope not. I don't think so. On a scale of 1-10 how exciting is your life? Not very exciting so I'd say 5-6 at best. Do you go out with friends often? Not very often. Most of my friends don't want to hang out because they're busy with SAT prep doing classes all day >_> ^.^ or :) ^_^ Favorite cookie? Chocolate chip. Favorite cake? Fruit cake. Favorite pancake? Plain. Soda vs Water vs Juice Water. Would you rather be stuck in an extremely hot area or an extremely cold area? Cold. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like school? 6-8. Depends on the day. Favorite type of video game? RPG or FPS. Sprite or Coke? Sprite. Anime or Manga (or both)? Both[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Cloud wrote: ...watch of course... unless you do make it O.o Yes I have then lolol
    Blargh

37. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 00:14:42

what is your deepest fear? when do you plan to confess your love for me? on average how much dick do you think I suck? favourite nigga on upsb?

38. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 00:35:33

lol i think people just copy and paste the same questions to every SOTW.. LOL for the lulz? :P Frog~

39. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 00:50:47

FrogPrinceXD;122788]lol i think people just copy and paste the same questions to every SOTW.. LOL for the lulz? :P Frog~[/QUOTE] Interesting lol. [QUOTE=TheAafg wrote: what is your deepest fear? Already answered. when do you plan to confess your love for me? Shush that's a secret! on average how much dick do you think I suck? I had no idea you were gay. favourite nigga on upsb? If you mean someone who's African American then I'd say Huroni. I don't know a lot of African Americans on this board >_<

40. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 01:03:34

I am not gay, dammit! what would your reaction be if you met a person who is your brother but you never knew about him o____O if you could bitchslap a person right now, who would it be? suppose : you are surrounded by man eating animals, wat do? if someone paid you $100 would you punch a girl

41. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 02:32:48

TheAafg wrote: I am not gay, dammit! what would your reaction be if you met a person who is your brother but you never knew about him o____O if you could bitchslap a person right now, who would it be? suppose : you are surrounded by man eating animals, wat do? if someone paid you $100 would you punch a girl
    1) First I'd like to question if he was really my brother unless he actually looked exactly like me. That would be kind of creepy that I didn't know about him. Then if he was legit and DNA testing came out all right and he wasn't a dick, I'd probably give him a man-hug. And get to know him. 2) Uhhhhhhhhhm so many people it's hard to decide :P Just kidding. I have no idea. 3) I'd probably give up hope and get eaten. Or pull a big raw beefy pork chop from my ass crack and throw it in the hopes of luring them away from me. 4) No. If I punched her really hard I could face criminal charges that could amount to something higher than $100.

42. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 03:45:59

hottest girl you have seen? regardless on interwebz or not are indians asian? if so are russians asian too? have you ever gotten so angry that you saw red?

43. Zleepy
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 07:15:28

What would you do if Chuck Norris was in your room?

44. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 08:01:45

TheAafg;122841]hottest girl you have seen? regardless on interwebz or not are indians asian? if so are russians asian too? have you ever gotten so angry that you saw red?[/QUOTE] 1) Too many? Hard to narrow it down. 2) Depends on which Indian person you're talking to. I've heard Indian people say both things. 3) Never heard any Russian person claim this before but sure. Why not. Let's get some Russians in the Asian stereotype so we don't seem like nerds all the time. 4) No wtf. [QUOTE=Zleepy wrote: What would you do if Chuck Norris was in your room?
    Shake his beard because under Chuck Norris' beard, there is only another fist.

45. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 00:17:59

@Nachoaddict Since the next sotw hasnt been released, one last question. How did you start spinning? Story time! :) (yes, i want a story, not a 2 word answer please.)

46. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 00:27:48

Ah I gotta go pick a new person. I think I went over this but what the heck. Basically there was this kind of "fad" in middle school. Well there were a lot and I didn't really partake in any of them until a bunch of kids were trying to penspin. Learning tricks, making mods, the whole bit. So I didn't get into it until the trend died down a bit and I started at the end of 8th grade. I liked modding a ton more than spinning so that's basically how I started. Everyone who was part of that fad except like 1 or 2 people don't spin anymore haha.

47. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 00:31:18

@Nachoaddict i posted this thread 6 days ago so you've got another day

48. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 9 2011 00:32:12

Ookay. After the first couple days questions kind of slowed down. I'll just think about who I'll choose lol.