UPSB v4

Approved Tutorials / Nautilus Mod Tutorial (English Version)

1. cyshing
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:32:00

[B]Foreword[/B] This tutorial is being translated based on original tutorial in PSH. Some sentences structures have been edited as well as some terms have been replaced for better understanding, in my opinion. xP I hope english readers can understand the tutorial. o.O' I don't quite get some of the physic terms in chinese so they were translated based on guessing (it's difficult to check with dictionary too). I'm not good in english language, so feel free to leave comments and suggestions about the mods and my translation too so i can improve my english. =) Click here for Original Tutorial by BurningFinger (PSH) *Words in Italic are added by me for various reasons, you'll know as you read them. x] [Edit] Ok, BurningFinger told me that there were some requests for this tutorial at UPSB, and i thought after all i will be translating it and post at MYPSC so it's fine i help him to post it here too. ========== START ========== [B]Introduction: [/B]Black body, double capped, rod, leftover materials... Although it looks unremarkable, it seems like fate. After billions of years, suffering again and again, testing this fragile yet resolute being. However, it endured and evolved into a weapon that resist nature. It is called... [B]the Nautilus (鹦鹉螺) mod by BurningFinger.[/B] This mod was evolved from my CT-153 mod, also called CT-153E mod. In fact, it is a redo version with my experiences after a year, i just changed its name to a more appropriate one. ~ The following is the structural decomposition diagram. The making process may be relatively long so need some patience and being conscientious. The data and experience were gained from several times of trial and error by me, especially certain cuttings, so every step needs to be precise in order to do this mod properly. No more nonsense, here is the main text: ~ The idea of the design: Protecting the tips and material utilisation without forgoing the feel of spinning. [B]Materials:[/B] 2x Pentel Color Twin (CT) OR 1x Pentel Color Twin + 1 extra CT small cap 2x Pilot Dr.Grip 2x Uni-ball Signo Broad 1x Pentel Color Twin (CT) small cap (like i said, if you want to get only 1x Pentel Color Twin) 1x Sailor Gel grip (4 lines; not shown) [B]Tools:[/B] Forceps Pin (or anything thin and sharp) Electrical tape Pliers (mainly used to disassemble CT, and when need to redo) Knife Lighter (to heat the knife) (Optional) Ink tube (Any, or may use Signo Board ink tube, just used as a tool) (or any long stick that can goes into CT barrel) Ruler [B]Optional:[/B] Sandpaper (Not needed if have good cutting skill but it is recommended that you use) Superglue (Not recommended but will be mentioned later) Hot glue (Read Q&A) [B]Stats:[/B] [B]Length: [/B]20.5cm(without tips) - 22cm(with tips) [B]Weight: [/B]Similar to CK mod (Waterfall mod=14.5g < Nautilus mod=16g < Buster CYL=18.5g) [B]COG:[/B] =COP [B]Style:[/B] Double sided [B]Writing Mechanism:[/B] N/A [B]Function: [/B]Shock reduction (tip protection) [B]Difficulty:[/B] Relatively high (in my opinion... failed a few times, broke a lot of things, but it's very challenging and has a great sense of accomplishment after completion. hehe) [B]Estimated cost:[/B] ?? (Please estimate it yourself. xP) [B]Test:[/B] Description: 1. In the test, no parts are damaged, tips are undamaged. Height was an estimation, vertical release by hand. 2. This main function of this mod is to reduce shock and protect the tips. However it is unable to remain undamaged if received too large of external force. Results: --------------------------------------------------- Height: 1m / 1.5m / 2m / 2.5m Times: 5 / 5 / 5 / 3 Extent of damage: None / None / Spring slightly loosed / Front cracked --------------------------------------------------- *Of course, the mod solidness varies from person to person. The mod that I used in test was being disassembled for many times, therefore the structure is somewhat loose, the actual solidness based on the idea is much better. This tutorial introduced the worst approach for solidness, but will mention ways to improve solidness and allow the mod to withstand greater impact.

2. cyshing
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:32:41

[SIZE="6"]Tutorial:[/SIZE] 0) Gather the materials. 1) Disassemble Dr Grip as shown. 2) Use hot knife method (use lighter to heat the knife till it's very hot) and cut around the Dr Grip barrel to get the spring and inner plastic barrel. (May use stick to poke out the inner plastic barrel but it may break easily, need to use it later)(Just poke it out with thin stick is fine, none of mine breaks) Then cut the mp tube at around 15-30° at center as shown in the following picture, and wrap with 3-4 layers of electrical tape that is 3-4mm wide. (P.S.: The number of Dr mp tubes used does not matter, I only used one because i want to save another for other mod. Cutting the mp tube longer is better for later step. May use two mp tubes and cut them longer.) [B]Note: [/B]Electrical tape must be wrapped tightly. If use longer Dr mp tubes as axle, the tape can be wrapped wider so it will be more stable. 3) Measure from the end of Dr Grip inner plastic barrel and cut at the points at 0.8cm and 1.1cm respectively, into 3 pieces as shown in picture. The last two pieces are 0.3cm and 0.8cm. Then wrap a little more than one layer (not too much) of electrical tape around the 0.3cm piece. 4) Disassemble Signo Board as shown. 5) Cut the Signo Broad caps into 5.2cm long (that is cut at the indent line of cap), may add about 4mm wide electrical tape at both end for decoration. Then take out the little rubber piece from Signo Broad cap head with forceps. 6) Use the pin to make a little hole on the little rubber piece, then use forceps to extend the hole a little more. (the size of the hole must not bigger than the mp tube outer diameter, just a little is enough.) 7) Push the mp tube through the little rubber piece, the flat side of the rubber piece should stick to the electrical tape and the dented side should face out. (See note) [B]Note:[/B] Strongly recommended that after this step, the little rubber piece is done according to the shape shown in the picture, otherwise the bumper effect may be reduced. 8) a. Disassemble CT and take note of the sections shown in picture that need to be cut, filed and wrapped with tapes (both ends of CT where wrapped with tapes are being filed before wrapping the tapes). Then use the forceps to slightly extend the hole of the CT plastic tips where mp tubes go through. (objective is to allow the mp tubes to retract freely) b. Cut the 4 lines of Sailer Gel grip into 2 lines each. 9) a. Measure 0.7cm from the end of the small CT caps and cut around as shown in picture (do not use hot knife method), then wrap with 0.6cm wide electrical tapes for 5-6 layers. b. Make a small hole at the small CT caps (may do this with pin+forceps or scissors with sharp end), note that the hole should be slightly smaller than the outer diameter of mp tube. (to hold the mp tube firmly later) 10) File the 4 little bumps inside the small caps and tuck in the Signo tip. 11) Now you should have these, please check. [Sorry, walrus' internet speed is too fast! XD Please skip to post #4 for Part 2 of the tutorial.]

3. walrus
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:32:55

Amazing tutorial, amazing mod. Great job BurningFinger :thumb: and cyshing on the tranlation :)

4. cyshing
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:33:12

[SIZE="5"][B]Part 2: Assembling Parts[/B][/SIZE] 12) Push the 3mm plastic piece which wrapped with electrical tape into CT barrel, make sure it is fixed. 13) Assemble the parts as shown in picture. 14) Assemble the parts as shown in picture, tuck the 8mm plastic piece into CT tip and insert the mp tube. 15) Put together the parts from step (13) and (14). [B]Note:[/B] This step is very, very difficult, certainly beyond imagination! The outcome of this step affects the solidness of the whole mod. It will be very tight, but better do it successfully at first try. In case failed, repeated insertions may expand the hole on the small cap causing the structure loosened and reduce the reverse bumper effect, and it will be very tight at first try (= =), very difficult to grasp the right force. When completed, the side view should show the tip being pushed in as seen in the picture, so it will achieve optimum reverse bumper effect. The depth is about 4-5mm. 16) The other side shall use the same approach as in step (15). [B]Note: [/B]This step may be even more difficult than last step because you need the ink tube(or stick) to push the axle, must be very careful. If unable to insert accurately, may use double plugs structure but will consume an extra CT tip. In this way, a little bit of superglue may be applied at where the extra plug will be inserted. However, if do exactly according to tutorial, please do not apply any superglue because it will be difficult to repair once broken! Advice: Don't give up! If found the structure isn't solid and need to redo, 2-3 times will not affect the overall solidness much. As long as it isn't showing any obvious sign of the axle tube able to insert easily, it will be fine. If this step is done, the mod will soon done! 17) Stuff the SG grips at both ends. The SG grip must be stuffed neatly. May do it with forceps if needed. 18) Insert both ends and complete the mod. (P.S.: If the CT tip isn't black so the joint doesn't look nice, adding a layer of 2mm wide electrical tape is a not bad idea.) Congratulations, you've finally come this far. I believe it has been hard, but to ensure the mod's solidness, it is recommended that you do the following experiment: hold one end of the mod vertically, then let go the mod and allow it to fall on marble floor(concrete/stone floor is fine x]), for 3 times, for both ends will add up to 6 times, then check if the mod got any parts loosened. If yes, check back Part 2 for any problems and take corresponding measures. If no problem, then you can be proud that you have done a Nautilus mod! ---------------------------------- [SIZE="5"][B]Q&A[/B][/SIZE] [B]1. This mod has a fine structure, will it able to withstand falling again and again?[/B] A: It was hard during the test, standing on chair to drop the mod to floor again and again... until the mod has become like - please see last picture in the tutorial. That was the result of being disassembled for more than 10 times and fell more than 20 times. Although it has a fine structure, but due to the design, it will be able to withstand a lot of falling. No matter how i say, you will know when you actually have one. [B]2. The edge of Signo Broad cap looks like will break easily, is it?[/B] A: Due to having the spring and axle, each time it falls and the cap was bended, it will automatically straighten the cap. This is why there is no particular requirement for the electrical tapes on both CT tips as long as it will hold the Signo Broad caps. However, there is solution to this, cyshing applied hot glue to the joint between CT tips and Signo Broad caps, which is better. (yeah, xD it doesn't affect disassembling/repairing, and to protect the edge of the signo broad caps, cover them with soft grips might be a good idea too.) [B]3. The shock absorption doesn't look so excellent because the bumper length(the space?) isn't long enough.[/B] A: For this mod, bumper system is a function and tip protection is the objective. When a mod is spun for long, the tips are usually the first to be damaged, so a simple bumper system is indeed not good enough. Of course, if you want to make a powerful bumper system, you may use this for reference. Another solution would be not exposing the tips. [B]4. How to remove the clip of Signo Broad cap?[/B] A: Place a metal ruler or forceps between the clip and cap, then press the metal ruler on the table with one hand and pull the cap with another hand. (I just poke it with chopstick after removing the little rubber piece) [B]5. What use for the axle? Can't just use SG grips to jam? Why need to use the little rubber piece in Signo Broad cap?[/B] A: The first version of this mod has no axle. Both ends was jammed with grips that have larger friction. Later, a few changes made after the test which shown in the beginning of the tutorial and came out with this official version. Now i call this double bumpers structure. The primary structure uses the mp tube axle as core, spring as front bumper the little rubber piece as reverse bumper (absorb the momentum from the other end when landing on the floor). The design takes the stress analysis when landing(not discussing this in depth, mainly it's about the whatever dynamics) into consideration and maximise the solidness and stability of the mod structure as much as possible by utilising limited materials. The real function of the SG grips are to prevent the bumper system to shake in non contact condition (if contacted, the effect of that little shake may be ignored compared to the effect of elastic force received). (i don't really get the last sentence but the SG grips do help to prevent the small CT caps rattling) Finally, please ask if there is any problem. Thanks for reading and the support! ========== END ========== Translator: cyshing

5. walrus
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:35:59

walrus wrote: Amazing tutorial, amazing mod. Great job :thumb:
    sorry for the double post anyway, the mod has a nice design and a lot of innovation <3 :wub:

6. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:40:08

Sexy mod. I want to try this :D

7. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:54:57

looks too difficult for me O.o

8. fang
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:59:02

I am the kind of penspinner who never mod, always use penspinning pens from Penwish without changing anything of it. But this mod look very great!~ And I really want to try this :wub:

9. daniel0731ex
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 18:59:46

Cool.

10. AWtii69
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 19:02:25

any body mind selling me one?? lol

11. cyshing
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 19:11:35

drgripable;122346]looks too difficult for me O.o[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=fang;122347]I am the kind of penspinner who never mod, always use penspinning pens from Penwish without changing anything of it. But this mod look very great!~ And I really want to try this :wub:[/QUOTE] Not that difficult actually, if you try. The translation is more difficult and time consuming IMO. :P [QUOTE=AWtii69 wrote: any body mind selling me one?? lol
    mine?(3rd pic from top) offer? lol. (PM me if you really want.)

12. L-in
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 19:17:19

One of the hardest-to-mod mods for spinning purpose ever existed! :XD:

13. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 19:17:43

perfect tutorial can't ask for more. and damn use only 5 pens and this mod looks like it from pen mod tournament.

14. TheLamolty
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 19:22:10

It looks very sexy! ^_^

15. RicLu98
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 19:34:56

too complicated :/

16. Apho
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 20:21:21

RicLu98 wrote: too complicated :/
    that just means you shouldn't try modding it yet

17. RicLu98
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 21:19:57

Apho wrote: that just means you shouldn't try modding it yet
    haha i wasn't gonna mod it anyways. i don't have the parts or the patience XD

18. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 20:39:21

I'm planning on making this. Does American Dr. Grips have that spring? I have 2, but I still use them. Don't want to break them if they don't even have it.

19. Zowie
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 16:42:50

looks very good, I'm going to mod one:P

20. Jacob8185
    Date: Wed, Aug 3 2011 17:44:00

Looks like you beat me to releasing the tutorial @cyshing :D Great tutorial though :thumb:

21. cyshing
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 10:20:01

@Jacob8185, you were going to translate it too? o.O

22. GigaByte
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 11:09:20

very nice ..

23. hoyeesuan
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 12:13:51

AWESOMENESS HAZ BEEN ACHIEVED!

24. Ejikpyroman
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 14:37:13

@cyshing I don't know about Jacob8185, but i already translate it on russian. :DDD It's the most difficult tutorial i have ever translated, i must to say :D This mod is awesome! Thank you for translating it!

25. Jacob8185
    Date: Thu, Aug 4 2011 16:34:21

@cyshing Yeah, kind of. But all of a sudden I had some random tests during the summer so I didn't have time. Good job translating it though :thumb:

26. LongCK
    Date: Sat, Aug 6 2011 02:32:45

It's a long tut, man

27. MUSIIX
    Date: Sat, Aug 6 2011 03:43:21

I wanna make one. But I has limited supply and money. It's an awesome mod. The color scheme is pretty decent. The Bumper System is a smart idea too. There are no (at least, none that I could find) mistakes or anything wrong with the mod. It's a god-like mod man.

28. RPD
    Date: Sat, Aug 6 2011 16:26:14

omg, nice mod. i saw that on show off ur pens but i like it :)

29. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Aug 6 2011 18:21:34

@cyshing i know i asked already, but no one answered... Does American Dr. Grips have that spring and the plastic part? I have 2 American Dr Grip MP, but I still use them. Don't want to break them if they don't even have it. EDIT 1: Screw it, I'll just break it and find out.

30. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 00:16:21

Use the parts for some KT and then you won't have any need for the body but for this mod :D Well that is if they have the springs. Even if they do I don't know if they are the correct size.

31. cyshing
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 02:02:05

Cloud;124008]@cyshing i know i asked already, but no one answered... Does American Dr. Grips have that spring and the plastic part? I have 2 American Dr Grip MP, but I still use them. Don't want to break them if they don't even have it. EDIT 1: Screw it, I'll just break it and find out.[/QUOTE] Sorry... because i never have an American Dr.Grip before so i don't know. I thought maybe someone else might be able to answer you. [QUOTE=Nachoaddict wrote: Use the parts for some KT and then you won't have any need for the body but for this mod :D Well that is if they have the springs. Even if they do I don't know if they are the correct size.
    You're right, but this tutorial give a great concept and idea so you don't need to actually have that exact size of spring. You can substitute it with G2 spring and make some tweaks to fit it in, should be good too tho might not have the same look. But for beginners in mod.... ._.|||

32. Vaan
    Date: Sun, Aug 7 2011 06:59:37

i see this on your facebook page!! ^^ awesome

33. RIP
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 17:00:04

very nice mod and i'm going to make some.

34. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Aug 26 2011 20:07:37

lol i post wrong fuck...

35. flaming oracle
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 07:49:08

holy mother fucking shit dude that's so damn amazing but omfg my brain's melting trying to compute this and i think ayatori stole this idea and made like some led version of it something like that i's like called fire and ice and chimaria but very very nice tut! :D

36. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 20:43:55

What The Fuck. Frog~

flame sivics wrote: holy mother fucking shit dude that's so damn amazing but omfg my brain's melting trying to compute this and i think [B]ayatori stole this idea[/B] and made like some led version of it something like that i's like called fire and ice and chimaria but very very nice tut! :D

37. phinamthi
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 20:48:53

:facepalm: way to revive an old thread

38. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 23:41:09

flame sivics wrote: holy mother fucking shit dude that's so damn amazing but omfg my brain's melting trying to compute this and i think ayatori stole this idea and made like some led version of it something like that i's like called fire and ice and chimaria but very very nice tut! :D
    Are you fucking kidding me ? Do you have any knowledge of modding or pen spinning history, [B]at all[/B] ?

39. flaming oracle
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:39:57

SuiXidaL wrote: Are you fucking kidding me ? Do you have any knowledge of modding or pen spinning history, [B]at all[/B] ?
    i can mod but idk wtf the history is i started 9months ago by myself you try and fuckin spin when everyone around you simply hates whatever the fuck you do see ugh why do i even fuckin try to do anything i want to do yeah fuck you dude YOU THINK YOUR SO DAMN GOOD WELL GOOD DAY MOTHER FUCKER YOU CAN HAVE MY DAMN PENS CAUSE I FUCKING QUIT! all 1000$+ time and blood spent on pens well HAPPY!? YOU GOT ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKING STUPID GUY OUT OF SPINNING WHO GIVES A DAMN CAUSE I'M PLAIN RETARDED AT THIS WHEN I LEARNED HAI TUA PUN KAN AYATORI TRICK AND MUCH MORE SHIT FOR NOTHING

40. Mats
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:43:03

Take a read of the wiki and get wise man. upsb.info/wiki.

41. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:44:11

flame sivics wrote: i can mod but idk wtf the history is i started 9months ago by myself you try and fuckin spin when everyone around you simply hates whatever the fuck you do see ugh why do i even fuckin try to do anything i want to do yeah fuck you dude YOU THINK YOUR SO DAMN GOOD WELL GOOD DAY MOTHER FUCKER YOU CAN HAVE MY DAMN PENS CAUSE I FUCKING QUIT! all 1000$+ time and blood spent on pens well HAPPY!? YOU GOT ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKING STUPID GUY OUT OF SPINNING WHO GIVES A DAMN CAUSE I'M PLAIN RETARDED AT THIS WHEN I LEARNED HAI TUA PUN KAN AYATORI TRICK AND MUCH MORE SHIT FOR NOTHING
    Yeah you go and say a minwoo doesn't use a g3 tip when the tutorial clearly says it. You say Ayatori copied Nautilus mod ? Stop making accusations when you don't know what the correct thing is, it just makes you look even more stupid. 9 months and you spent $1000+ on pens ? Bravo !

42. Jet.
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:45:07

u mad bro?

43. flaming oracle
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:47:46

SuiXidaL wrote: Yeah you go and say a minwoo doesn't use a g3 tip when the tutorial clearly says it. You say Ayatori copied Nautilus mod ? Stop making accusations when you don't know what the correct thing is, it just makes you look even more stupid. 9 months and you spent $1000+ on pens ? Bravo !
    dude i have no support and no life wtf else would i do? i don;t see you having an addiction like me insanely doing something over and over even if you about to get in even more trouble so who gives a damn you want my stuff? have then their really not that bad who cares all of my parts of school stolen pens anyways besides some so exactly who cares want it have it see if i give a damn

44. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:51:09

flame sivics wrote: dude i have no support and no life wtf else would i do? i don;t see you having an addiction like me insanely doing something over and over even if you about to get in even more trouble so who gives a damn you want my stuff? have then their really not that bad who cares all of my parts of school stolen pens anyways besides some so exactly who cares want it have it see if i give a damn
    shit bro, your grammar is horrible. I can't understand a word your saying :fuc:

45. Zkhan
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:51:19

flame sivics wrote: dude i have no support and no life wtf else would i do? i don;t see you having an addiction like me insanely doing something over and over even if you about to get in even more trouble so who gives a damn you want my stuff? have then their really not that bad who cares all of my parts of school stolen pens anyways besides some so exactly who cares want it have it see if i give a damn
    Y'know, cocaine is one heck of a drug

46. flaming oracle
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:52:58

Zkhan wrote: Y'know, cocaine is one heck of a drug
    i dont do drugs at all really the most i do is drink when i'm with my parents and who cares.... like i said i have no life

47. flaming oracle
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:54:24

SuiXidaL wrote: shit bro, your grammar is horrible. I can't understand a word your saying :fuc:
    yeah i'm asian so what you going to do about it? say I'M A FUCKING CHANK AND SAY I SHOULD GO BACK TO A DAMN FACTORY CAUSE I'M SOME DAMN IMMAGRANT AND I DON'T FUCKING BELONG HERE THAT I SHOULD KILL MYSELF AND GO TO HELL? YES I WILL THANK YOU VERY MUCH

48. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:55:13

whoops double post... sorry.

49. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:55:42

wow. @iColor i don't have japanese dr grip. fuck!!!!! haha Krispy would be the one who started the fight...

50. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 00:56:04

Cloud;154008]Euhh... 1. Can you learn to use periods? It might help decipher that glob of text. I mean, it says you're from the US. 2. Why are you getting hated on? It might have something to do with the fact that you joined 4 months ago, and are making stupid posts with wild accusations. Actually knowing what you're talking about might help a bit. You revive old shit threads, only to fill them up with more shit. 3. Erm... did Krispy kill your self esteem or something? 4. There's nothing wrong with being a newbie. But you're just being a dumbass. Cut down on the crap you're posting, and actually learn something before posting might help.[/QUOTE] EDIT: [QUOTE=flame sivics wrote: yeah i'm asian so what you going to do about it? say I'M A FUCKING CHANK AND SAY I SHOULD GO BACK TO A DAMN FACTORY CAUSE I'M SOME DAMN IMMAGRANT AND I DON'T FUCKING BELONG HERE THAT I SHOULD KILL MYSELF AND GO TO HELL? YES I WILL THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    I believe it's "chink"... You shouldn't kill yourself or anything because you're getting hated on. There's a reason for that you know... it's kinda because of your attitude. Krispy pointed out that you compared it to something completely different. And you freaked out on him. So just calm down a bit...

51. flaming oracle
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 01:00:03

Cloud wrote: EDIT: I believe it's "chink"... You shouldn't kill yourself or anything because you're getting hated on. There's a reason for that you know... it's kinda because of your attitude.
    yeah like he cares and yeah i have an attutude problem, i get angry easily and who the hell do i talk to about spinning here when noone cares? also, my life is not a value the people who love me are crazy the people who care really don't. i do not value my life very much.

52. iColor
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 01:02:07

Quite a few posts I had to clean up there, remember flaming is prohibited outside of Spammer's Bin and off-topic discussion is to be kept at a minimum.

53. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 01:02:36

Lol at least give flame sivics a warning for reviving all these old threads, and making stupid accusations.

54. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 01:14:07

@flame sivics Please do read this post and think about it for a while, it would benefit you a lot in my opinion. The community have no problem with newcomers such as yourself (yes even Sui have no problem and I'm pretty sure about that). So why are all these people targetting you you might ask? Well think backwards on what you did that made you stood out of the crowd. - You have revived some old threads with no further contribution (calling a mod awesome is not contributing to the topic) - Your input is based vaguely on what you know, which is actually incorrect information. So now think backwards, do you really have to type those comments to revive those threads back up? I am aware that you want to express your opinion, but think how other people feels first when you press that enter button. As for the content of what your posts, I would suggest you find some solid evidence to back up your information, before you hit that enter button once again. Example would be you saying "Ayatori stole The Nautilus Mod's idea". Have you got solid evidence to back it up? If you can't find it over the internet, then it's probably incorrect information. Here are some history for your information: - Ayatori have most likely already stopped spinning. He participated World Tournament 2007 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVlEOsxgNUo) Now check back when was this thread made. ------------------------- Oh and by the way, I'm Chinese. Frog~

55. HenryS
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 13:40:23

Can i find those in Malaysia?? I always wanted to make this mod

56. cyshing
    Date: Mon, Dec 26 2011 08:14:14

HenryS wrote: Can i find those in Malaysia?? I always wanted to make this mod
    No, you can't, unless you buy pens/parts from other spinners in MY.

57. HenryS
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 13:04:49

Ok

58. flaming oracle
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 19:59:17

HenryS wrote: Ok
    lol i made one already i have parts for it maybe we can trade XD

59. Soren
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 20:46:04

I wonder how many people have made this mod.

60. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 21:49:30

@flame sivics i want pics

61. Lucid
    Date: Sun, Jan 8 2012 15:33:12

I mod a bit but my dad will only let me cut pens or pen parts with a hacksaw so it never precise or smooth. I wish I could make this.

62. Legion
    Date: Mon, Feb 20 2012 23:43:15

shadow sivics wrote: I mod a bit but my dad will only let me cut pens or pen parts with a hacksaw so it never precise or smooth. I wish I could make this.
    If you have access to sandpaper or a file and you have enough patience, you can just cut a bit more then necessary and smooth out the rest, and bring it down to the appropriate size.

63. GetOffaMyLawn
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 04:00:27

I got a question: Will just any Dr. Grip do? Like the original shaker?

64. Raos
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 04:05:22

GetOffaMyLawn wrote: I got a question: Will just any Dr. Grip do? Like the original shaker?
    original shaker will do but it has to be japanese shaker. American, Frenchm Gspec and COG dr grip cant.

65. GetOffaMyLawn
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 04:54:56

oh ok, thx you

Raos wrote: original shaker will do but it has to be japanese shaker. American, Frenchm Gspec and COG dr grip cant.

66. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 09:01:45

@GetOffaMyLawn What? I've tried American and it works just as well as the Japanese version. The inner mech is the same. I'm pretty sure French will too... COG won't work since it's built completely differently.

67. Raos
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 13:03:48

Cloud wrote: @GetOffaMyLawn What? I've tried American and it works just as well as the Japanese version. The inner mech is the same. I'm pretty sure French will too... COG won't work since it's built completely differently.
    Lol I didnt read the tut or knew what he was Talking about so I assumed the grips XD

68. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Apr 3 2013 09:52:03

looks awesome.