UPSB v4

Pen Spinning Relations / [topic][4.9.1]Kammy's 2010-Misc. Awards Discussion

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:12:18

Friendly: Tie-Kari and PenwisH Shouter: neXus Helpful: Zombo Foreigner: neXus Oldie: Three way-Eriror, Awesome, and Sangara So in these categories, we've got 2 ties. The first is between Kari and PenwisH under the friendly category. But note that PenwisH is also in the poll for "Favorite Admin/Mod" so we must consider what happens if he wins. And of course the issue of "should people be able to receive one award from public and one from RD" arises. The other tie is between three people: Erior, Awesome, and Sangara. And I believe Eriror is in a public poll so again same issue. Give your ideas below!

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:56:18

In terms of friendliness, from what I've seen, Kari and PenwisH are both pretty friendly. However I've seen PenwisH online much more than Kari which is why I think the award should go to him. Also, I don't know if neXus should be considered a foreigner. Someone mentioned that he got banned a couple of times on GPC so he probably considers UPSB more of his home board. EDIT: Ooh forgot PW was in the favorite mod poll >_< He's got a decent lead on the other mods. I'm not sure which way to go here. To me PenwisH fits both categories and he's probably been picked a lot as a favorite mod because of his friendliness.

3. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Aug 1 2011 06:53:30

PW will win favorite mod so might as well give it to kari, plus i think it'll mean a lot more to her

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 2 2011 16:06:12

Yes I guess we have to wait until the poll voting slows down before we make major decisions.