UPSB v4

Pen Spinning Relations / [topic][4.9.1]Kammy's 2010-Modding Awards Discussion

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:10:09

Flashiest Modder: Tie-Kam and TEK Innovation: iMatt Clean: TEK This is the list of the winners for the modding awards. We've got a tie between Kam and TEK in this one and of course we have to consider TEK has already won the clean award. However both TEK and Kam are in the running for public awards as well so it becomes an issue like i.suk from the spinning awards. Should they be able to receive both one RD and one public award? Give your thoughts below!

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:27:31

I'll start with my opinion. For flashiest modder, I think, after his mods from PMWT, that Kam deserves that award. Also, TEK already has the clean award which I think has been awarded rightfully. Even though TEK does not post on SOYP any more, back in 2010 when he was a bit more active, his mods were always clean looking with nice photoshop effects on his pictures.

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:32:28

I thought the PMWT was in 2009 except for the final round? Should it be considered for this kammies?

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:35:55

Hm that's a good point. However there were no modding awards whatsoever during 2009 Kammy's. I think we should at least reward him for that. He brought home to UPSB a world class title. Plus the final round was very stunning in itself. No doubt Kam is a top modder in the world or at least he was before this year and I think just passing this award to someone else isn't right considering the amount of work and time he put into modding.

5. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 03:51:37

Hmm better point. Forgot about the fact that he is the reason why UPSB is known for modding now thanks to kam