UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / VicGotGame Emboss Attempt Auction

1. AWtii69
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 20:45:02

VicGotGame Emboss Attempt Auction I dont claim this to be right, but I do think its close. Its long, and heavy. Just like his, but the colors are reversed. Except the colors, the mod looks exactly alike. You may wanna read this. Details: [B]Weight:[/B] 24g [B]Length:[/B] 25cm [B]Stability:[/B] High, the only dropping way i could get a cap to come off was by chucking it at the floor, so don't do that =P [B]Quality:[/B] Well, I didnt rub the body, i messed up another one trying Guit's paper method. I can use nail polish if requested by winner. and i can change the white tape for white Sailors, if requested by winner, may charge extra. Dr Grip is a little messy, not noticeable while spinning, but I dont recommend doing that, replaceable by request Auction Rules: 1. Minimum increment of bid is $1 2. All prices are USD ONLY 3. Payment by PayPal is prefered, but mail is okay, I am not responsible for money lost in mail. 4. If you bid, and you win, there is no option of backing out. If you dont pay, you will get a negative feedback. 5. Regardless of fb, you send first, unless you have over 50 =P 6. Auction ends one week after first bid is made. Buy it Now Policy: 1. Shipping is free if you buy out the item 2. I will not have a set B.I.N. which means you may request, first PM is the BIN 3. The BIN will have to be over $35 4. To place BIN post something along the lines of "I place BIN for __ dollars. ====================================================== Pics: Starting bid: $15 Current Highest bid: N/A Current highest bidder: N/A Reserve met: No Buy it now price: Not yet established Auction Ends: N/A Good Luck!

2. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 21:58:36

Not very good looking IMO. How did you connect the two caps? Clouds method?

3. AWtii69
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 05:47:00

MickChickenn wrote: Not very good looking IMO. How did you connect the two caps? Clouds method?
    sorta clouds method. with the comssa body? then i added a lil sumtin of my own for stability

4. Rapid
    Date: Sun, Jul 31 2011 06:16:29

@Cloud auction yours