UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Newb here. :)

1. Klutch
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 17:05:53

Hello all. My name is Brian from the US & I'm new here. I just started a new job that involves a lot of sitting so I started spinning. Was really interested in learning more so did a search on google that sent me here. I'm glad I did because this site is full of amazing info. Thanks to you guys, I found out about Penwish & picked up this. http://penwish.com/product_info.php?cPath=121_95&products_id=720 Seems from a lot of you, that pen is great starter. This Bictory I made seems way too light so hopefully that one will work out. So thanks again & I hope to get better some day & post up a vid of my improvement.

2. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 17:16:49

:welcome: and have fun. This site is very helpful and nice you got the commas very good choice. I suggest you learning the fundamentals and move such as twisted sonic. Do not buy pen mods that are heavy such as buster cyl and dr. kt. Stick with your commsa it will bring you a long way.

3. instance
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 18:38:20

Welcome to upsb! Nice to have another member join us. Yeah totally listen to drake DO NOT start off with a buster, or a heavy mod like such. It might feel easier to work with but the long term effect will haunt you.

4. fang
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 20:31:56

Enjoy UPSB, Ask anything you want!~ ^_^

5. Wisp
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 21:16:35

Get a buster and don't ever learn any tricks reverse, enjoy your stay.

6. Klutch
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 22:23:21

Awesome, thanks guys.

7. ricesi
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 23:49:05

my friend has a mod almost identical to yours, and it is great for learning. its important u start learning basic tricks with lighter pens like that one. im also new to ps (about 2 weeks, but with alot a practice), but thats what my friend, sam, said. he is very experienced.

8. MUSIIX
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 01:19:19

:welcome: to UPSB! I guess you get the point, just don't use a Buster. Once you get experienced enough to be able to shift from light pens to heavy pens with no difficulty, then you could get a Buster. Enjoy UPSB! :)