UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / thebloodgod-1st solo

1. thebloodgod
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 19:36:40

[video=youtube;oJU68vpMt3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJU68vpMt3o&feature=channel_video_title[/video] mainly are minute-combos and old clips :shake: note:this is not my full-bring :P

2. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:56:18

Wow,I love your style...Its like a Vicgotgame based,but its different,your look's cooler!!!

3. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 21:30:37

:O ur soooooo good!!!!

4. Kill
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 21:36:02

awesome vid, never realized how pro ^_^

5. RicLu98
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 21:49:06

nice style

6. Raos
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 22:12:41

nice job!

7. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 22:51:11

SCHWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. funnky
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 23:34:38

badass

9. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 00:01:28

Lots of classic vicgotgame linkages, but your style of swivels and busts looks like supawit, even though you dont like him. Very interesting blend.

10. __H2__
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 00:58:56

why every one said @thebloodgod..........love u forever :X:X =)) =))

11. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 01:09:28

cool, but i can tell this is nowhere near what you can truly do, that being said, very impressive for a 10-monther :) keep up the good work :thumb: is it just me, or is there not a copy of vicgotgame's WT11 R1 combo in there? =\ :P

12. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 01:29:20

h2_77 wrote: why every one said @thebloodgod..........love u forever :X:X =)) =))
    It kinda remind's me of Vic...Look to his Youtube and you will see that He says his style is lyke Vic's...

13. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 02:21:56

i.suk wrote: cool, but i can tell this is nowhere near what you can truly do, that being said, very impressive for a 10-monther :) keep up the good work :thumb: is it just me, or is there not a copy of vicgotgame's WT11 R1 combo in there? =\ :P
    dont want vic's combo to be in my combo anymore <_< it makes me feel like a copycat (which i am)

14. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 02:51:31

DArKT wrote: It kinda remind's me of Vic...Look to his Youtube and you will see that He says his style is lyke Vic's...
    my style looks like vic's in his noobie time <_<

15. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 03:11:46

h2_77 wrote: why every one said @thebloodgod..........love u forever :X:X =)) =))
    Dude. I love TBG, Supawit(even though the supawit rip wasnt intentional), VGG as much as the next guy, but come on. Most of TBGs links are ripped directly from some of VGGs and Supawits more recent combos. TBG has an amazing style, but you cant say that its unique.

16. Zkhan
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 03:15:51

give him a break, he's really good for a 10 monther. I admit that i don't like that the fact he attempting to pick up on vic's style, but TBG is obviously skilled enough to start creating his own style hopefully. Props to him though for progressing so fast.

17. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 03:28:03

MickChickenn wrote: Dude. I love TBG, Supawit(even though the supawit rip wasnt intentional), VGG as much as the next guy, but come on. Most of TBGs links are ripped directly from some of VGGs and Supawits more recent combos. TBG has an amazing style, but you cant say that its unique.
    which one did i rip from supawit btw :mellow:

18. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 03:28:33

Zkhan wrote: give him a break, he's really good for a 10 monther. I admit that i don't like that the fact he attempting to pick up on vic's style, but TBG is obviously skilled enough to start creating his own style hopefully. Props to him though for progressing so fast.
    THANK YOU

19. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 03:45:24

thebloodgod wrote: which one did i rip from supawit btw :mellow:
    You did a swivel to hand around, which supawit did a few times in WT11, the beginning of the combo at :54, pretty much the entire combo starting at 1:28, and your busting at 1:26 looks incredibly similar to Supawit. Its very attractive. I think you have a very good chance of beating i.suk in the battle coming up, along with anybody else in the near future. I see you being very good (WT good) in a year or so. Great solo vid and great spinning.

20. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 03:55:19

MickChickenn wrote: You did a swivel to hand around, which supawit did a few times in WT11, the beginning of the combo at :54, pretty much the entire combo starting at 1:28, and your busting at 1:26 looks incredibly similar to Supawit. Its very attractive. I think you have a very good chance of beating i.suk in the battle coming up, along with anybody else in the near future. I see you being very good (WT good) in a year or so. Great solo vid and great spinning.
    lol never thought that it would be supawit rip especially my bust and the combo from 1:28 :mellow: EDIT: swivels to handaround ?where?

21. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 03:57:43

thebloodgod wrote: lol never thought that it would be supawit rip especially my bust and the combo from 1:28 :mellow:
    Yeah. You said on your profile intro that you dont like supawit, yet I was amazed at how your style was a mix of VGG and Supawit. Its not an exact rip, but its VERY close.

22. __H2__
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 05:00:17

MickChickenn wrote: Dude. I love TBG, Supawit(even though the supawit rip wasnt intentional), VGG as much as the next guy, but come on. Most of TBGs links are ripped directly from some of VGGs and Supawits more recent combos. TBG has an amazing style, but you cant say that its unique.
    the "unique" i've said is his hand motion :):)........that's unique, right?!? ::):)

23. spinner_sozkupe
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 06:30:17

style very much like virtual great vic :clap:

24. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 07:41:46

h2_77 wrote: the "unique" i've said is his hand motion :):)........that's unique, right?!? ::):)
    no,my hand motion is.....shitty <_<,supawit is kinda flexible,Vic is kinda rough but it has good pace and flow ;) ,mine is just....just...TT^TT

25. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 08:36:28

Please keep the angle at 1:30. Much better :) Good job. I feel so inadequate because I'm just about a month behind you D: What is your practise routine?

26. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 15:02:14

Krypton wrote: Please keep the angle at 1:30. Much better :) Good job. I feel so inadequate because I'm just about a month behind you D: What is your practise routine?
    trains hours a day :mellow: ?

27. Kido
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 15:30:22

damn THUMBS UP!! =D I remember you, one of your video were Favorited by Vicgotgame!! haha

28. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Jul 27 2011 17:51:21

Kido wrote: damn THUMBS UP!! =D I remember you, one of your video were Favorited by Vicgotgame!! haha
    Liked not fav,but thx for remembering me ^_^

29. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 03:39:25

h2_77 wrote: the "unique" i've said is his hand motion :):)........that's unique, right?!? ::):)
    Hand motion?

30. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 08:07:31

thebloodgod wrote: trains hours a day :mellow: ?
    That's what I do. More specifically please? From when you pick up your pen, what do you do during practising, what do you focus on, what is your mindset like, how do you practise and learn new linkages...etc. There must be something you're doing that is the catalyst for the amazing improvement :O

31. thebloodgod
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 09:43:09

Krypton wrote: That's what I do. More specifically please? _From when you pick up your pen, what do you do during practising:[B]i was just doing charges :mellow: ,rarely do fingerpassed bak then[/B] _what do you focus on:[B]weird cool looking tricks,control on cont. tricks not doing them too continously (maybe thats the reason why im not good at cont tricks :mellow: ),come up with new linkages or just upgrade Vic's :mellow:[/B] _what is your mindset like:[B] idrk :dunno: ,just practice a trick hours straight why?cause everytime u fail,take a "note" in ur mind,then try doing that trick again with that "note" in ur mind,still fail doing it?keep taking "notes" until u get it right then filter all of those wrong "notes" [/B] _how do you practise and learn new linkages...etc.:[B]break them down then understand the concept,dont worry if u fail or cant react fast enough to make the linkages smooth,just keep doing then u will pick up the pace and slowly master it :)[/B] _There must be something you're doing that is the catalyst for the amazing improvement :O :[B] VICVID B)[/B]

32. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 13:57:08

Very helpful insight @thebloodgod. I'm sure I would find something that can improve my own spinning, thank you :)