UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Resonance Trade Thread!

1. Resonance
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 22:35:02

Hello everyone! I'm Resonance, and I'll be your host for the evening. As you will see in a minute (unless you already snuck a peek), I am selling most of my small collection of pens I gathered over the years. I'm serving in the army, so I don't have much time to spin, and most of my collection is just sitting in my house gathering dust, which is a shame, as I'm sure there are many spinners who would be happy to have some of these pens. ANYWAY, instead of sitting here and being all touchy-feely, let's get down to business. I present you, stuff I want to get rid of: NOTICE: Pink/Skyblue KT is gone. Now, I have decided that for now, I will not put prices on anything. What does that mean for you? It means you offer. On everything. Keep in mind I'm trying to get rid of those, so don't be afraid- offer away, and we'll start negotiating. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Well not really, but [B]before I'm getting rid of everything for cash, I do have some last things I'd like to try and acquire- [/B] Cases- Preferably UPSB cases, but not limited to. Waterfall mod Minwoo SC mod Old SEVEN mod Retractable MX's or other SC mods Though I'm not looking for other things at the moment, I am open to suggestion, so don't be afraid to offer things :) I will favour, at the moment, trade offers over cash. So surprise me! Also- I'm open to trade for penwish mods! meaning- you buy a mode from penwish, send it to me (directly or through your place first, doesn't matter) and I give you pens in return! Amazing, isn't it? What a time to be alive. I am reachable through PM here or email: [email][email protected][/email]. Keep in mind I serve in the army at the moment, so I might not answer very quickly, but I promise to reply to everyone, eventually. Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all, folks! Have a nice day! :)

2. Forest
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 23:09:58

/pm sent

3. DasToks
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 23:37:36

talked to u in msn :) @Resonance

4. Resonance
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 16:25:37

BUMP FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL! Updated the whole thing, take a look :)

5. Cube21
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 12:18:06

Do u still have the m&ms and bellcolors? 나의 LG-F180L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

6. Resonance
    Date: Wed, Sep 3 2014 18:52:05

Bump again! Looking mainly for cases and interesting mods and the such, offer away!