UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / AApen's First Thread!

1. AApens
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 21:55:23

[SIZE="6"]AApen's FIRST THREAD!![/SIZE] Pen mods below. [COLOR="red"]*Means the pen can write as well as spin[/COLOR]. All Pens are in good condition. Pay thru PayPal only (I apologize for the inconvenience this might cause to some of you). I have the parts to make these pens; so as long as you like them, I can always make more. [SIZE="5"]INFO[/SIZE] 1.Buyer pays first. I know this is my first thread, however I have no intentions on scamming. Trust is key! And feel free to give me feedback if you liked my pens or if you did not. 2.Shipping costs are available upon request. Please feel free to PM me or E-MAIL at [COLOR="blue"][email protected][/COLOR]. I'm not responsible for any damage during the shipping process. I will wrap pens in bubble wrap and try my best to prevent that from happening. If you are buying: 1.PM or E-MAIL telling me what you want to buy and your shipping address. 2.I will send you back a confirmation PM/E-MAIL with the total cost. 3.Please send the amount, including shipping fees, to [COLOR="blue"][email protected][/COLOR]. Send as gift if possible. 4.I will send the pens on the same day, hopefully, because our postal office hours are crappy as hell. Credits to Vortechs for the simple buying process. Also, I will occasionally be adding more pens. [SIZE="3"]*R.S.V.P. Classic Mod:[/SIZE] -Good balance -For intermediate spinners -$8.00 [SIZE="3"]*Yellow Barrel Buster w/ tips:[/SIZE] -Great for beginner spinners -Highly moddable caps -Two writable sides (blue+red) -$15.00 [SIZE="3"][COLOR="yellow"]BB[/COLOR] Profile[/SIZE] -Goes from one sided mod to two sided mod by taking out/putting in BB's. -Great Balance and relatively light. -Very awesome mod. -$17.00 [SIZE="3"]*Paper Checkered R.S.V.P.[/SIZE] -Frozen water works like ice, right? -$1.50 [SIZE="3"]Pen Caps[/SIZE] -Please request a design. -All parts except tip comes in many colors, please ask. -$2.50 As I mentioned earlier, I will be adding more pens occasionally. Thanks for checking out my thread!:p Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: please ignore the dates on the pictures. i took them with my old camera >.<

2. penisland
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 22:35:41

broskii, no one is going to buy a rsvp with a z grip and lots of tape for 20$

3. Breezy
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 01:34:19

Wtf is this shit?

4. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 02:58:38

Fellow canadian, TBH your prices are too high and even if they are not. No one will buy your stuff because they have little value.

5. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 03:34:20

CAN I BUY ALL YOUR MODS FOR TREE DORRA FIDDY ? PLEASE REPLY TO ME

6. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 04:01:19

dont be mean to the little dude its his first trade thead..

7. Breezy
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 04:29:37

Krispy Kreme wrote: CAN I BUY ALL YOUR MODS FOR TREE DORRA FIDDY ? PLEASE REPLY TO ME
    Omg ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

8. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 06:31:54

@AApens Alright, so there's some serious problems with this thread, as some people have pointed out. 1. Almost all of your pens are made of subbed parts, cheap grips, ect. I think your Buster was made of 100% subbed parts <_< They are not the most attractive pens I've seen. 2. They are all WAY overpriced. Most of it's worth less than half of your posted price. 3. As a new UPSB member, you cannot expect people to send first. In a world like this, you can't simply trust people with money. You would have to send first. 4. Paypal only is pretty inconvenient to a lot of people here. I don't think Vortech had much luck with these rules either. 5. It's really disturbing that these were pictures from almost 4 years ago (even though it was taken on my birthday :))

9. MUSIIX
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 08:21:42

Not to sound mean or anything, but even WHEN you put the prices down, I'm still 100% sure it's way overpriced. There are no such things as Yellow Barrel Busters. If you're gonna sell these, at least put them as it's right term: Personal Mods. At least then people will at least look at them with some value.

10. hoyeesuan
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 13:03:04

well he's better than this( http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=3343&highlight=pinoy )

11. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 13:28:33

hoyeesuan wrote: well he's better than this( http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=3343&highlight=pinoy )
    not reallu