UPSB v4

General Discussion / People hating on certain mods

1. Velocity
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 11:23:27

I don't get why people hate on certain mods A good example would be people I know they have started spinning busters within 1~2 weeks of pen spinning and once I bought my first pen mod (Metal Comssa) they tested it out and said it sucks and all that, so i asked them why? they didn't give me a definite answer(maybe weight). they even hate HGG tips too calling them useless. I told them everyone has their personal preferences and they still cant get it through their heads -_-

2. J74Q
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 12:34:32

Noob fags are noob fags :) chillz

3. Kiiro
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 12:41:00

@J74Q u said it noobz never learn noobs are noobs for ever actually rsvp mx and comssa noobs learn but not buster noobs

4. wings
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 13:06:33

lol buster heads... they'll never learn, just show them bonkura and David Weis and tell them to go butt rape themselves with their busters :)

5. Quai
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 13:31:08

Kiiro wrote: @J74Q u said it noobz never learn noobs are noobs for ever actually rsvp mx and comssa noobs learn but not buster noobs
    So you're calling yourself a noob? I know everyone of us was once a noob.

6. J74Q
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 13:49:26

Illusion wrote: So you're calling yourself a noob? I know everyone of us was once a noob.
    Hes definition of noob is people never learning and people who just dont bother understanding and people just so self centered.

7. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 14:10:05

A noob is someone who is at a low skill level but doesn't have the patience and willingness to listen to others and receive tips on how to improve. A newb is just a new spinner who doesn't have a lot of experience yet. Please get your vocabularies straight. Thank you. All of us have been newbs once, but definitely not everyone has been a noob.

8. thebloodgod
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 14:24:59

im a newbie and a noob :mellow: ............... a buster noob to be xtract :P

9. neoknux_009
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 15:06:08

buster noobs are the worst. man back in the day people actually spun normal pens to start off with. far out this is annoying. METALLIC COMMSSA FTW

10. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 16:25:45

Metallic Comssas and MX's are so heavy. Busters are plastic-metal deathtraps for my fingers. Spin air ftw!

11. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 16:54:59

"metallic comssa [B]sucks[/B] because I [B]cant[/B] bust with them T__T" "busters are [B]so damn pro[/B] because I [B]can[/B] bust with them ^__^" PrinceXD

12. RicLu98
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 18:03:30

i'm a 2 month spinner and i love buster. buster is the only mod i can spin. anything else is too light. i'm working on hai tua and palmspin - flta and busts. i can't do any of those on mx or metal comssa cuz they suck. why do people even tell me to spin mxes and metal commsas. jk that's not me but thats what i hear from a lot of n00bs

13. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 18:33:23

I hate people like Peem and Supa,they can spin busters and ivan,but they dont look like they cant spin other mods

14. casual
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 18:48:52

And everyone starts hating on the buster. Funny how that works. ^.^

15. Riley
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 19:06:23

@DArKT Peem and Supawit can spin other mods, peem did palmspin > fl ta x3 with a f3000 or 3000*f (I forget) and Supawit, in his birthday video, spun SEVEN G3, kUzU, etc. They just spin busters/Ivan mod because they are actually experienced, and more "qualified" to use them. Anyway, my personal preference on newer spinners is that from their point of view, busters/heavy mods are good due to the fact that they can do tricks much easier on them than other mods. That's how I felt anyway. The older spinners don't like this either because 1. They don't want spinners hating on old mods. 2. They don't want spinners who spin heavy mods only concentrating on power tricks (Not all new spinners who spin busters do this), or 3. They don't want spinners "killing their style" by spinner heavy mods. Also, some, not all of the people who "hate" on heavy mods are the ones who started out like them, and could be just warning them not to follow in their footsteps, due to the above reasons.

16. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 19:12:37

@Velocity Your friends are noobs if they spin busters and hate on lighter mods. They don't have a problem with your pen, its with their lack of skill.

17. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 19:23:28

Yeah Velocity's friends are noobs. Peem and Supawit are not noobs. It's personal preference. They focus more on power trick. However, Supawit spun an MX perfectly fine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0tQvy5iwJE Don't think you can do that with an MX, so don't be hating. @DArKT

18. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 20:41:00

Riley wrote: @DArKT Peem and Supawit can spin other mods, peem did palmspin > fl ta x3 with a f3000 or 3000*f (I forget) and Supawit, in his birthday video, spun SEVEN G3, kUzU, etc. They just spin busters/Ivan mod because they are actually experienced, and more "qualified" to use them. Anyway, my personal preference on newer spinners is that from their point of view, busters/heavy mods are good due to the fact that they can do tricks much easier on them than other mods. That's how I felt anyway. The older spinners don't like this either because 1. They don't want spinners hating on old mods. 2. They don't want spinners who spin heavy mods only concentrating on power tricks (Not all new spinners who spin busters do this), or 3. They don't want spinners "killing their style" by spinner heavy mods. Also, some, not all of the people who "hate" on heavy mods are the ones who started out like them, and could be just warning them not to follow in their footsteps, due to the above reasons.
    I know,i didnt want to mean that they are noob's,but look to supa,Spins Ivan,and then spins compleatly fine a MX.I cant do this,when I spin my buster,My MX spinning was ruined... i cant see this happening to them.

19. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 20:43:50

Cloud wrote: Yeah Velocity's friends are noobs. Peem and Supawit are not noobs. It's personal preference. They focus more on power trick. However, Supawit spun an MX perfectly fine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0tQvy5iwJE Don't think you can do that with an MX, so don't be hating. @DArKT
    I dont hate MX,I love my personal MX(cog=cop ^.^),look to to my post to Riley

20. blahblahting
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 21:04:11

The biggest problem with starting with Busters and other heavy mods, is that you become dependent on pure weight and momentum to do even the most basic tricks, leaving very little room to expand your repertoire to include more intricate and advanced tricks/linkages. Seriously, if you need a buster to be able to do charge, good luck with IPBA rev 2.0

21. i.suk
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 23:00:15

DArKT wrote: I hate people like Peem and Supa,they can spin busters and ivan,but they dont look like they cant spin other mods
    you're hilarious; but i get what you mean - noobs think that if they use busters too, they'll become pro instantly in response to first post, have those buster noobs considered that if they can't spin a certain mod, it's due to their lack of skill rather than the 'quality' of the mod? w/e, they can choose their own path :) someone who has truly mastered a skill can do it with something like an unmodded rsvp/lakubo, or monami pluspen, or DC comssa etc (although doing any decent fingerless sequences past 5 seconds or so is near-impossible for basically everyone now, peem might be able to do it though -.-) props to s777 and kin for spinning at godlike levels with s777 mx, monami pluspen, DC comssa; and mx respectively edit again: also, once you're fairly experienced/practice more, you can switch between mx and buster in a few minutes and spin alright with both; but this takes a while to get used to

22. Danny116
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 04:06:11

I dislike an MX simply for its unbalance, hating on a mod for not being able to do stuff on it is really a reflection of the person's inexperience. I used to LOVE the buster for the momentum (yea yea buster noob) in a week i dropped down to a Dr.Comssa and i can do MORE on that then my buster o-e soo am i still a buster noob o-e

23. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 04:28:56

I don't like emboss. Slippery and fat kinda like a dildo :trollface:

24. 2ne
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 13:42:43

FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS! NAH I'm just kidding. BALLSIGN MOD FTW! I only started this year. LOL

25. drgripable
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 16:17:31

Actually, an MX is the BEST mod in the world. You just have to get used to its COG. once you do that, its heaven :3