UPSB v4

Battlezone / Zleepy VS Funnky

1. Zleepy
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:37:12

@funnky [video=youtube;vV2I0KH6_kY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV2I0KH6_kY[/video] good luck :)

2. MUSIIX
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:45:17

@funnky Creative, a little smooth. But a little slow. Put the speed up on some sections, you'll defo get there. +1 funnky

3. Rapid
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 04:27:15

MUSIIX wrote: [MENTION=920] But a little slow. Put the speed up on some sections, you'll defo get there. +1 funnky
    its his style ==

4. Zleepy
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 04:48:04

looks like im screwed.... :facepalm:

5. Quake
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 05:11:31

maybe it was just me. but zleepy seemed spammy?

6. Zleepy
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 05:20:15

maybe it was just me. but zleepy seemed spammy? i was... i didn't notice that until after I uploaded :facepalm:

7. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 05:29:54

nice battle. i really liked Zleepy's smoothness and control but it's pretty evident that your trick arsenal lacks variety. Btw that mod looks cool in your hands. keep practicing Fuunky really surprised me, smoothness and linkages were very nice. However, you really should add some palm down stuff too. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll go far. ^^ +1 Fuunky

8. Velocity
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 06:12:59

+1 for Zleepy just because it looked like it spun smoother

9. Koza
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 07:12:04

@Zleepy Your combo was alright, but you spammed a bit. The palm spin was good. But i feel like it was your "trick up your sleeve". You should get invest in arounds. They'll help you add variety and probably control in the process. And, just from me to you, I'd recommend switching to lighter mods. That mod is cool, but i can see how heavy it is in your hand. Get a comssa or and mx, or better yet both, and you'll probably see more progress than you would spinning a heavy mod. Funnky, keep going man. You're linkages are getting epic and your smoothness is there. You just need to work on styling up your combos a bit. The angle could use a bit of tweaking so there isn't as much background:combo ratio. Other than that, keep it up! :D

10. lolful
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 07:44:10

@funnky

11. Zleepy
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 08:52:20

Koza wrote: @Zleepy Your combo was alright, but you spammed a bit. The palm spin was good. But i feel like it was your "trick up your sleeve". You should get invest in arounds. They'll help you add variety and probably control in the process. And, just from me to you, I'd recommend switching to lighter mods. That mod is cool, but i can see how heavy it is in your hand. Get a comssa or and mx, or better yet both, and you'll probably see more progress than you would spinning a heavy mod. Funnky, keep going man. You're linkages are getting epic and your smoothness is there. You just need to work on styling up your combos a bit. The angle could use a bit of tweaking so there isn't as much background:combo ratio. Other than that, keep it up! :D
    funny thing, i have a metal comssa AND mx lying around XD will do, thanks for the advice!! :)

12. MUSIIX
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 08:55:21

@Zleepy You gotta use your other mods some more man. :)

13. Zleepy
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 12:02:30

[QUOTE=MUSIIX;119309]@Koza

14. funnky
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 14:47:11

Rapid wrote: its his style ==
    thank you. first person to notice my style is slow paced spinning EDIT: which not many peoples like...

15. Kill
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 16:18:07

oh i haven't heard of you both in a while, both pretty good but i think @funnky i dont really see anything wrong with your spinning, idk maybe just the style thing anyways +1 funnky

16. Koza
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 19:41:53

@funnky I didn't say he didn't have style, I just said he could have more of it. If he wanted. You could flare up your tricks and make'em look more dynamic. Especially in your TF charge rev > fl ta rev. I stretch out my fingers, funnky has his bent. It would look more dynamic and stylish if they were stretched out. But too each their own. Just thought i'd throw out the idea.

17. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 00:46:10

+1 funnky , zleepy look like spamming