UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Mr.Ghost's Rare & Limited Thread

1. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 19:54:30

Hello , SHOOT ME OFFERS!!!!!!! all dumb offers will be IGNORED I don't want to price all this out ..... so offer me money ! If you MUST know prices go to penwish.com and look at his and then reduce the price from that .... I will only ship cheap items first . Ie grips tips g2 rsvp etc. , the regular stuff..... If you have 25 + I will ship you the miffys and Dick brunas First, if not well yah guess we won't trade or you send first. SEND Msgs to My Private Msgs or in this Thread Only please NOT VISITOR MSGS! Go to my Photobucket account http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/Tinypoledancer/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24 I have Clear and Colored RSVP pilot G2 Clear and Smoked Anyball grips Sailor Grips Rsvp Grips Hgg Grips Rsvp Rt grips Random Grips Color twins M&m's Dick Bruna ( M&M's ) i havnt Ever seen anyone with them :D Thus RARE ! lol ;p Glow in the dark Penspin NX Black Yellow Cap Comssa ( Double Capped ) All white Comssa ( Double Capped ) Dong a black white cap ( Single Cap ) Rushon Pilot ??? ( some japanese marker ) and Other Stuff LOOK AT THE PICTURES ! MY wants .... MONEY.... Paypal or cash I am NOT responsible for lost MONEY or Pens...... sorry. AND for you to be as Descriptive as possible as to what you want... so i dont have to Figure out what your saying ! lol

2. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:09:42

You have 0 feedback and you us to ship first? Good Luck

3. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:10:29

ripoff bro. possible scammer....

4. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:14:52

umm, he didnt say anything about prices, he said offer. i hope you realize the 1000 dollars for the pack means hes not selling... unless of course you want to buy for 1k...

5. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:15:35

well he definitely DOES have the stuff @Cloud . so he wants us to send first? fine. buy some small stuff from him first.

6. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:16:16

@Mr.Ghost lol, no way i'm sending first i'm interested in the grips, send m a pm if you reconsider.

7. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:36:01

this guy is 100% scammer

8. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:37:36

@DrakeOhMeteor007 , honestly, i can understand you saying that (especially since you've been scammed before i think more than once) but someone should try and buy some small stuff from him first.

9. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:38:23

drgripable wrote: @DrakeOhMeteor007 , honestly, i can understand you saying that (especially since you've been scammed before i think more than once) but someone should try and buy some small stuff from him first.
    i odnt think he even ahs them

10. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:41:57

Wow I'm a scammer cus I won't sell the expensive shit to you first lol .... I will send stupid shit ie rsvps , grips, tips, cheap stuff not sending my M&Ms and Dick brunos first sorry ..... you guys want the ordinary stuff shoot me offers please I will ship first lol. But you all should understand the fact I'm not sending the expensive stuff first

11. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:42:16

ok maybe he has no proof for the stuff he has in the boxes, but he definitely has his name written on paper next to his mods

12. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:45:50

Yes I have them I can take pics with todays paper if you would like lol . And cloud let me know what grips and colors I will ship them out ASAP lol

13. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:45:55

thats exactly why people dont trust you. the note can be photoshopped, the name can be stolen lots of possibilites and you have no feedback at all. you cant ask someone to send first when you dont have proof you wont scam.

14. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 20:49:20

I will send any pic you want lol my name todays paper what ever you want.... I will ship cheap regular common items first ie grips tips bodies rsvps g2 any of that lol . I will ship those first that's its not my miffy s lol

15. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 21:02:12

M&Ms are not expensive these days and 1 thousand dollars for a pack of Pens no one ever used is just a retarded price. 100 to 150 USD is what a pack of m&m is worth right now. Good luck selling those on UPSB with those rip off prices.

16. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 21:07:27

I love how people dont read

17. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 21:10:52

Mr.Ghost wrote: I love how people dont read
    I love how stupid you think otter people are and how you think people will buy your shit

18. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 21:28:12

i dont know what your problem is but really go some where.... lol i said i would ship cheap shit first ..... so get over your self and you obviously didnt read . so yah.

19. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 21:30:30

idc if you send cheap shit first no ones gonna buy your miffies

20. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 21:31:12

drake, he basically said his miffy pack isnt for sale, unless you're stupid enough to buy for a thousand bucks. ghost, people wont buy rare stuff from a newbie, offer to send first, just trade with reputable people

21. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 21:57:25

I just don't want to get messed over . I already said I would ship the regular cheap shit first . And I said I won't sell the pack just the single with the gray cap with signo.... I put the ridiculous price there to keep retards away but yah that didn't work ..... also Drake you can go else were I have no need for you in my thread thank you ... cloud thanks bro for buying my stuff.

22. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 21:59:26

Mr.Ghost wrote: I just don't want to get messed over . I already said I would ship the regular cheap shit first . And I said I won't sell the pack just the single with the gray cap with signo.... I put the ridiculous price there to keep retards away but yah that didn't work ..... also Drake you can go else were I have no need for you in my thread thank you ... cloud thanks bro for buying my stuff.
    lol i like you now lol and i might have to scrap up some bones to buy some stuff. the dr.grip grips look might fine right about now

23. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 22:23:16

funnky wrote: lol i like you now lol and i might have to scrap up some bones to buy some stuff. the dr.grip grips look might fine right about now
    you know those are american ones right

24. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 22:37:44

Wow guys calm down. It's perfectly understandable that he wouldn't want to ship miffies first to someone with like +3 feedback. If I had a pack I sure as hell wouldn't. He says as long as you have a reputable trading name he'll ship first so stop bugging him. I'm not saying he's not a scammer but seriously...it's not like he has negative feedback.

25. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 22:41:45

Correct the ones that are in the box with all the grips are American I have 2 jap. Shakers grips tho if you would prefer that instead . Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: God thank you nacho lol ! I'm not tying to steal scam lie or cheat . I'm straight forward will give you the info I know and will take any pics you want . you want pics with todays paper you got it. I just want to do some selling is all. also I understand the Ooo can't trust the things in the box . I didn't take pics with my name by it . I will take all new pics tonight lol.

26. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 22:56:08

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: you know those are american ones right
    you know i dont care either. its a clear grip that works. thats all i care about really. and nacho good point.

27. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 22:56:35

funnky wrote: you know i dont care either. its a clear grip that works. thats all i care about really. and nacho good point.
    american dr grip are not clear, their translucent

28. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 22:57:59

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: american dr grip are not clear, their translucent
    i say tomado u say tomato. same frkin thing almost. it does its job doesnt it?

29. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 23:08:00

grrr, I want some of those HGG grips but I have no money =.= I'll pm you later if I manage to find some

30. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 02:59:01

Updated Pics are Up.

31. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 03:09:41

Yeah, he's NOT a scammer for sure. Been negotiating, he's really straightforward. Only scary thing is his PhotoBucket name... O.o

32. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 03:17:35

lol you dont like my login Name?

33. funnky
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 03:24:06

@Mr.Ghost reply to my visitor message please

34. Colin
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 03:36:59

Mr.Ghost, what state are you from? I may be interested

35. exclusive
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 03:48:56

Cloud wrote: Yeah, he's NOT a scammer for sure. Been negotiating, he's really straightforward. Only scary thing is his PB name... O.o
    wats PB?

36. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 13:43:54

I'm in Virginia . And yah dont have ur msg anymore sorry :c :l resend it ? And yah didn't know what that ment ither . Thought he ment my user name tbh. Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: Lmao ! Yah my Photobucket account name is awesome. Tinypoledancer ! Ftw haha Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: Bump . Will take new pics of mods I've made and new products for sale very soon .

37. Mr.Ghost
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 01:54:44

Bump

38. Colin
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 02:15:53

exclusive wrote: wats PB?
    Photobucket His old name on UPSBv3 was tinypoledancer

39. Breezy
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 02:56:54

Ghost, you are automaticly pronouced a homosexual, because you won't return my pm.

40. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 05:30:39

yo you lived in virginia? what county cause i lived there too. First time i knew a guy in this penspinning world who lived in VA. fuck so happy. reply bak please