UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hai there!

1. Knight
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 14:45:06

Hai everyone, I'm Knight from Singapore and I'm kinda new in here. :) I've joined UPSB a few days back but i didn't have time to introduce myself then. Nevertheless, I can feel that it is fun in here and find that it is really really great and warm in here. :) I am 15 years old this year. Apart from penspinning. I also love the piano, making animations, and drawing. I have started Penspinning for sometime like 2 months or so. I hope to learn more things, get to know more friends & penspinners around the world, and let's have fun together in this pen-spinning family. :3 I love UPSB! I hope you guys welcome me into this pen-spinning community. :) Cheers for UPSB! :D

2. Rogersbored
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 15:05:46

Welcome to UPSB! It is really great to have such an enthusiastic spinner! I used to play piano, but two years into it, my dad couldn't teach me anymore and we couldn't find a teacher. Drawing and animating is just so awesome, but it's something that I could never do, because myartistic skills are the lowest of the low. :( When did you start spinning? Once more, WELCOME TO UPSB!!! :D

3. Knight
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 15:55:04

Hehe, thankies! :) I've learnt a few tricks like the TA, charge, twisted sonic and the infinity in the past, but i think its probably somewhere in May that i've gotten more and more into pen-spinning, so yeah :) hehe :D

4. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Jul 20 2011 17:57:06

There is another member on here named 'knightpal' I once asked him why he named himself that and he said "cuz I'm a knight's pal" XDD anyway, welcome to upsb~

5. Knight
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 09:07:22

LOL :3 Thankies :)

6. Sky
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 10:01:08

:welcome: to upsb fellow Singaporean! Which part of sg are you from? I'm 15 too!

7. mapjay
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 10:37:42

Hiii.what school you from ?

8. Spin4fun
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 13:07:20

Sky wrote: :welcome: to upsb fellow Singaporean! Which part of sg are you from? I'm 15 too!
    :welcome: :D lol, im 15 three xD

9. Knight
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 14:37:06

Hahas :D My school's in Sengkang :)